UPL Round 30: Dynamo - Shakhtar. Title decider - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 98 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 00:06
True-Kozak

UPL Round 30: Dynamo - Shakhtar. Title decider

Yea, the game is still 4 days away, but I decided to start this thread, just so instead of talking about the game in various other threads, we can do it here . Like I said in the other thread, Dynamo will win - 2 : 0 .

Last edited by Roman; May 7th, 2006 at 17:35.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 98 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 00:15
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
Yea, the game is still 4 days away, but I decided to start this thread, just so instead of talking about the game in various other threads, we can do it here . Like I said in the other thread, Dynamo will win - 2 : 0 .
Well Kozak,i just think that the name of the thread should be called "the game of the year" instead of match for first...

About the game,much will depend on Rincon and Kleber recovery and i think Kaddouri should be the left wing..

Shakhtar will not have Tolga(he is injuried for a long time),for me their best central defender.

Somehow Rodolfo who got injuried and likely will not play might be a big blow for Dynamo....
post #3 of 98 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 00:21
True-Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Well Kozak,i just think that the name of the thread should be called "the game of the year" instead of match for first...

About the game,much will depend on Rincon and Kleber recovery and i think Kaddouri should be the left wing..

Shakhtar will not have Tolga(he is injuried for a long time),for me their best central defender.

Somehow Rodolfo who got injuried and likely will not play might be a big blow for Dynamo....

Rodolfo being injured is a blow, yes..But I would rather have Shatskikh and Milevsky strong then a weak Kleber (if he's still hurt). Although lately, I have been seeing the type of talent he has and I have gained alot of respect for him. Rincon needs to be a 'midfeild general'. And Shovkovsky needs to be on top of his game.

post #4 of 98 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 00:22
True-Kozak

Ahh, I can't change the subject :frustrat: .
post #5 of 98 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 00:28
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
Ahh, I can't change the subject :frustrat: .
Roman can do it Kozak...

And Kleber only have the nose injury,and you dont need the nose to play football!

Yeah,Rincon is not as his best(some injurie problems) maybe belkevich will play......

Big danger in Shakhtar,Srna,Matuzalem work in the midfield and especialy the long distance shots of Timochuk....Brandao is good but more in home games,not in a counter- attack style,he is slow,so....
post #6 of 98 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 18:50
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
Time for a Maxim Shatskikh hat-trick and a penalty save by Sasho in the last minute. I predict 3-2 to Dynamo. Come on DK!!

I would play

Shovkovskiy
Eschenko, Gavrancic, Federov, Nesmachnyi
Husyev, Rebrov, Belkevich, Diogo Rincon
Shatskikh, Milevskiy.

Subs: Keeper-#55 (dont know his name), Vaschuck, El Kaddouri, Rotan, Cernat, Martsvaladze, Vorobei- why not

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
post #7 of 98 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2006, 21:03
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, UNT, Valencia
Belkevich vs. Srna? Oh... I dont like that one bit. I would honsetly rather field Rotan on the left, at least he has pace, but granted is retarded off the ball. BUT I hope Demianenko fields both Nesmachny and El Kaddouri simultaniously and Badr starts in the left midfield position. He had an awesome game vs. Shakhtar last time remember?

I would probably also pick Vaschuk over Fedorov.

Vorobey is not on anyones bench. :notlist: I think Kleber will be included, he doesnt need his nose for anything on the field.
post #8 of 98 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2006, 21:14
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Vorobey scored for the Dynamo-2 team today...
post #9 of 98 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2006, 21:26
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebrov
Belkevich vs. Srna? Oh... I dont like that one bit. I would honsetly rather field Rotan on the left, at least he has pace, but granted is retarded off the ball. BUT I hope Demianenko fields both Nesmachny and El Kaddouri simultaniously and Badr starts in the left midfield position. He had an awesome game vs. Shakhtar last time remember?

I would probably also pick Vaschuk over Fedorov.

Vorobey is not on anyones bench. :notlist: I think Kleber will be included, he doesnt need his nose for anything on the field.
You are right Rebrov,why the hell needs Kleber of his nose to play!
post #10 of 98 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2006, 00:07
Rising Star

Dmytro Vorobei, isn't this the player Arsenal Kyiv returned early from loan because of disciplinary reasons?

I hate to break anyones yaetsi by saying that i think that Shakhtar will win 2-0, even though the game will be a tight one
post #11 of 98 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2006, 00:21
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by saciuk
Dmytro Vorobei, isn't this the player Arsenal Kyiv returned early from loan because of disciplinary reasons?

I hate to break anyones yaetsi by saying that i think that Shakhtar will win 2-0, even though the game will be a tight one
Who cares,for me all Vorobei's are shit!

Btw,2-0 was the result of the last Dynamo-Shakhtar game played for the league in Kyiv back in July 2004! :eekani: ,it should be funny to see the protocol of the game to look what players were in that time in both clubs....

And Saciuk who will you support anyway?
post #12 of 98 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2006, 00:33
Rising Star

Shakhtar
post #13 of 98 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2006, 00:34
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Shakhtar
Ah,good..... ,and why?
post #14 of 98 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2006, 00:44
Rising Star

No reason, someone has to. I just think Shakhtar will play better on the day, but i can't say much i predicted that volyn would survive relegation

Last edited by saciuk; May 9th, 2006 at 06:51.
post #15 of 98 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2006, 00:47
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
No reason, someone has to. I just think on the day Shakhtar will play better on the day, but i can't say much i predicted that volyn would survive relegation
I doubt Shakhtar will win in Kyiv,maybe a draw, but winning...nah!

Btw,Roman why dont you open a poll about this game.

And change the thread name for "title decider" instead of "match for first",you only edit Kozak post,not the thread.

Last edited by kleber; May 9th, 2006 at 01:01.
post #16 of 98 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2006, 01:13
World Class Player

2kleber: changed...
post #17 of 98 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2006, 05:59
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, UNT, Valencia
You know what, I think I can go with saciuk on this one. Shakhtar are a good shot at sneaking the title. Even if Dynamo dont beat them in Kyiv, I think that the Golden Match would be won by Shakhtar.

Dont get me wrong, Im rooting for Kyiv, but someone has to wake Surkis up. Look at our squad compared to theirs; Its embarassing! They will have players like Fernandihno, Jadson, Shevchuk, Shust and Duljai/Elano, Aghahowa on the bench.
What about might Kyiv? We can barely field a strong eleven. Bench: Rybka? Cernat (okay I dont mind him, but he has lost his way)? Martsvaladze?

Dynamo need to seriouly stregthen themsleves for the CL season, maybe this match will provide proof of that fact.
post #18 of 98 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2006, 11:15
World Class Player

True... with one comment... According to Kostja Shust is as good as a starter for this game, so the bencher would be Lastuvka...
Cant argue about the strengh of the bench though...
Shakhtar have done a lot of transfers 2 years ago and since then been sitting quitely when windows were open, thus letting their own players get used to each other and the style of football Lucescu plays... So if you think about it, Lobanovsky said that a team is formed in 2-3 years, if you change a coach before this period, you'll have to start pretty much from the beginning (new tactics, formation etc etc)... So i can understand why Rinat wants to keep Lucescu in for another year... You can definetely see the improvements... Will be interesting to see them in Europe this year, especially if they get seeded and avoid the likes of Liverpool and Inter again...

P.S. Unless Rebrov produces magic (you have to agree he's the only light spot of that dark valley called Demianenko's Dynamo) Kyiv will have much less chances of winning this game...
post #19 of 98 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2006, 19:53
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Finaly,we are seeing the true colors of Rebrov and especialy Roman,both Shakhtar supporters or saying better anti dynamo fans....

Shit players in Shakhtar- shevchuk,rat,stoican,hubschman,duljaj(overated),be lik,Vorobei......than you have players the brazilians who are good skiful players but are been poor so far in Ukraine(elano,fernandino,jadson)
Aghahowa,the man wants to leave Donetsk even yesterday! ,Marica,yeah he can score,goals like that one against Chornomorets last saturday!!! .Brandao,just a normal player,would play in a low spannish or italian team,if so...and Belik, Vorobei,both a joke for someone who wants to be a good european side.
Good players,srna,tolga(not playing tomorow),timochuk,matuzalem(but not playing on the left).....and maybe you can add to this Elano,jadson or Fernandinho next year....

To see that i am not biased,Shit players in Dynamo-nesmachny,rodrigo,cernat,verpakovkis.....now Dynamo have a problem,only 14 or 15 players who can play against good european sides.

The age of Rebrov,Belkevich, Fedorov and Vaschuk losing form(bad for your national team my friends!),Rincon out of form,and the problem with the right defender and with the half back with Yussuf injuried!

You can say that Dynamo needs players(of course the need) and that they dont have many chances to compete with good european western teams....but now saying that Shakhtar is getting better,go see Vorskla game or how they won against Chornomorets!!!! , i remember the trashing in Barcelona or Milan!

You guys are talking like Dynamo would play tomorow with Sevilha,Fiorentina or Bolton or something like that....

But they can win it of course,only one game and Dynamo is losing also his european level but now Shakhtar a good team....
post #20 of 98 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2006, 20:06
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Shakhtar must win!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in