Round 29,Tavria-Dynamo,Champions today?! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 13:25 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Round 29,Tavria-Dynamo,Champions today?!

Dynamo can win today the ukrainian league title if they beat Tavria and Shakhtar doesnt win at home against Chornomorets.

Looking at the historical meeting between the two teams is all in favour of Dynamo....in 28 games,Dynamo won 20,draw 7 and only lose once in 1992 in the gold match played in Lviv who have decide the ukrainian title of 1992,1-0 for Tavria in that game.
In Simferopool dynamo won 10 games and draw 3(95:0-0;98:3-3;03:0-0).

Dynamo can set a historical record today in the league if they won in Simferopool-winning all the away games in the season!

About the team news,Kleber should not play because of the nose problem altough this is not 100% per cent sure.....Rincon should go to the bench,Eschenko should return to the starting team as Kaddouri.And Yussuf of course is still injuried.

Probable team:Shovkovsky;eschenko,vaschuk,fedorov,kaddouri; husiev,
Gavrancic,belkevich,rebrov;Shatsikh,Milevsky.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 16:07 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Line up:Shovkovsky,Rodolfo,vaschuk,fedorov,nesmachny;Hu siev,Gavrancic,
Belkevich cap,Rebrov;Shatsikh,Milevsky.

Bench,Lutsenko,eshenko,kaddouri,mikhalik,ninkovic, rotan,marvaladze.

Rincon and Kleber not even making the 18.....and that bench is horrible!
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 17:05 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

0-0,ht.

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 17:16
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
If it stays like that Dynamo will HAVE to win the final game... Shakhtar will be happy witha draw!
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 17:18
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Oh, I forgot about the golden match... Will it be played when two teams have the same number of points, right?
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 18:09
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, UNT, Valencia
Okay, so Im ready to cry...0:0
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 18:11 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
Oh, I forgot about the golden match... Will it be played when two teams have the same number of points, right?
Yeah...pathetic rule.Using the number of wins as first tie breaker!

Dynamo would be champion with a draw because they won in Donetsk if Ukraine used the same rule as almost any western league.

0-0 final score,even Kleber with a broken nose should have done better than the useless Milevsky and Shatsikh.....

And i wonder what is Rotan still doing in Dynamo for not coming at least as a subs,well he should go back to Dnipro if Protasov wants him.
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 18:20 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebrov
Okay, so Im ready to cry...0:0
Well nothing is lost,i doubt that Shakhtar will win in Kyiv,and if we dont won,well you have to win the golden match in Kryvy rih or Dnipro.

Dynamo only have 13 or 14 decent players,the rest is garbage or Kharkiv worth player......Surkis need to buy 5,6 players in the summer transfer and a new coach but i wonder where the hell will he find the money for that.

And it is useless to buy any player in the uke league.....
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 18:35
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Well nothing is lost,i doubt that Shakhtar will win in Kyiv,and if we dont won,well you have to win the golden match in Kryvy rih or Dnipro.

Dynamo only have 13 or 14 decent players,the rest is garbage or Kharkiv worth player......Surkis need to buy 5,6 players in the summer transfer and a new coach but i wonder where the hell will he find the money for that.

And it is useless to buy any player in the uke league.....
Rusol, Nazarenko, Piatov, Dallku (who will be moving anyway) Yatsenko can be brought back (he had a great year for Kharkiv). Do we really want anyone from Metalurh Donetsk? maybe Checher?

Yeah, we should send Surkis on more scouting
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 18:41 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Rusol, Nazarenko, Piatov, Dallku (who will be moving anyway) Yatsenko can be brought back (he had a great year for Kharkiv). Do we really want anyone from Metalurh Donetsk? maybe Checher?

Yeah, we should send Surkis on more scouting
Maybe Rusol but we dont need defenders now...what we need is someone for Rincon place and a left winger and someone who can help the poor Kleber in front....also i have my doubts in Eshenko but oh well....

Lets just hope that Rincon and Kleber are back for Shakhtar game,if not we are in deep shit.
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 19:54
True-Kozak

Dynamo has plenty of elite players. The "useless Milvesky" :dielaugh: ..... ...Why is it useless to buy any player in Ukraine?
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 20:04 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
Dynamo has plenty of elite players. The "useless Milvesky" :dielaugh: ..... ...Why is it useless to buy any player in Ukraine?
Milvesky?! ,that sounds nice,i will calling him from now on that name.He is only in Dynamo because he is ukrainian,but i am not saying for him to leave,than who will be Dynamo strikers,Surkis is not a Abramovich,you know?....also i dont understand you...one month ago you were bashing him.

But dont worried you have some Foreigner garbage,Cernat,sablic,verpakovkis added now Shatsikh sadly. :thmbdown:

What ukrainians players do you want Dynamo to buy,here we have Rotan example, so much praise at Dnipro and now this....even a young foreigner like Marvaladze has more time in the field than him!

And look at tavria,yes they draw with Dynamo and are making a good league-with 8 foreigners in their starting team!
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 20:27
Premier Player

Rotan was on fire for the first half of the season for Kyiv kleber. I dont understand - if PFL didn't uphold its quota of Ukrainian players where is our National Team going to go? Its going to be increased anyway, so whether you like it or not Ukrainian football might go through a recession, but at least we will have future talent to build national teams around and clubs which fans can relate better to. I rather have an average Dynamo Kyiv side with 100% Ukrainians than what we have now anyway.

Ofcourse when I say average I mean something like Shakhtar quality

Foreginers are good for Ukraine, but our purcahses are not always the best. Whatever you say, Maxim Shatskikh was worth every penny, Verpakovskis is a personal favorite of mine although he had grossly under-preformed, Sablic was a mistake, Leko was picked up in a shopping spree and seemed a spontanious purcahse anway.

Belkevich? Gavrancic? Rodolfo? Kleber? Rincon?

With foreigners you win some, you lose some I guess
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 20:41 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

But Rebrov Dynamo dont need to sacrifice himself for the ukrainian football....why dont the others teams produce young talents,why has to be Dynamo to do that or to play with ukes in their team.....who does that anyway in europe....how many big european teams play with 5,6 home ground players,almost none!

I would like to see some ukes playing in Dynamo,but if the club would be less competitive in europe,well there is no alternative than to buy foreigners.

Zaporizha,Tavria,Chornomorets,Vorskla and so on, let them produce ukes talents players....well guess they dont bother to do that,look at their starting line ups!,they prefer to play with unknow players form countries who are very low ranking in european football!,lithuania,georgia,latvia,macedonia,alban ia and so on!
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 20:58
Premier Player

They only do so for the reason you suggest Dynamo should do it! They (Tavria etc) buy these semi-rated foreigners as a stop-gap measure to keep remotely competitve with Dynamo and Shakhtar in domestic competition. Dynamo and Shakhtar do it to keep remotely competitve on the European level. You could say the globalization of football is ruining domestic talents in countries which have money.

BUT the important thing is for those who have money to use it wisely. How are clubs like Tavria going to get money? by doing well domestically and qualifying for Europe without ever building the infastructure needed to produce quality youth in their own country? What you preach is not really practical for someone who is trying to build a successful club right for the present. Who in Ukraine is prepared to wait 20 or so years to save up and build a good youth system?
Look at Kryvbas for example, they have been in the Vischa League since its inception (im pretty sure) what have they done for the NT? The problem is that money is too concentrated and has a flow affect to run to only those who have accumilated it prior. Think of Kryvbas as sort of like the dying middle class in Ukraine to use a crude metaphor. Besides, there is no large amounts of money in Ukrainian football to begin with so what sort of youth system can be built up with no money. DYNAMO AND SHAKHTAR are our main hopes for future NT atm because they have the mulla to do it with.
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 21:12 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

And the government,what he is doing?...why people always bash Akmetov and Surkis,where would uke football be whitout them.....how the hell on earth will ukraine have the chance to put two clubs once in awhile in the Cl,where would be the Ukraine national team without Dynamo,Shakhtar and Dnipro.

Maybe people would like to not have the two mob but they will nedeed at least 20 years if not more to see Ukraine do something in the european football in terms of club competitions after the end of Soviet Union.
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 21:23
Premier Player

Im not arguing with the influence of Akhmetov and Surkis over Ukrainian football as a bad thing kleber. Im justs simply suggesting that the money can be spent on investing into our footballing futures. Both Akhmetov and Surkis (we will combine both to call them Akhmurkis) do that, Akhmetov more so recently only because he doesn't have the same youth setup as Kyiv does which used to be one of the best in the world, but the gap has closed.

So the only suggestion that we can come up with is for more crime boses to take over our football?

Akhmurkis....lol
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 21:33 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Well Rebrov the truth is that Dynamo gives all the conditions to his younger players and nothing is coming out!ten years after Shevchenko and i dont see nothing...only the likes of Nesmachny,Aliev,Milevsky and nothing more....what was the young player who made the senior team this year coming from Dynamo 2 or the juniors or from loan,none!

Maybe that generation of 30-20 years ago was only to happen once in history and nothing has coming close to that....
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 21:45
Premier Player

But serioulsy how often does a youth academy pump out 5/6 world class players in one generation, I think its asking for a bit much. We will see what happens at these U-21 Championships, although Blokhin will probalby snap up the best players for himself anyway.
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 21:51 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
But serioulsy how often does a youth academy pump out 5/6 world class players in one generation, I think its asking for a bit much. We will see what happens at these U-21 Championships, although Blokhin will probalby snap up the best players for himself anyway.
I am not even talking about world class players but decent young players,and this season in Dynamo there are enough space for one or two to coming out,but nothing....Dynamo have to go buy a georgian....

Ah,and Surkis has been a realy dumb this year...first Buryak,than Demianenko,and finaly the worst not buying a good striker in the winter transfer! :thmbdown:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in