Upl round 21,Dynamo-Vorskla - Xtratime Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 89 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2006, 03:44 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Upl round 21,Dynamo-Vorskla

Today Dynamo plays against Vorskla,who is in ten place at the moment in the league......this should be the easiest game for Dynamo till the end of the season realy,the next two months will be insane in terms of schedule,many difficult games at home and away as the Ukrainian cup....

Gavrancic and Yussuf are still injuried and Husiev is suspended......Belkevich should return to the team as Shatsikh.

The game will be played in Olympinsky because the lawn in Valery Lobanovsky stadium is in very poor state.

Dynamo has played so far 19 games against Vorskla in the Upl...18 wins one defeat....54 goals scored,12 suffered....at home,9 games,9 wins,28 goals scored,3 suffered....

Last edited by kleber; March 11th, 2006 at 03:53.
kleber is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 89 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2006, 07:19
Premier Player
 
Rebrov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: Mississauga, Canada
Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, UNT, Valencia
Posts: 2,453
Oh feck I thought they were playing in Lobanovsky - just read it 10 mins ago. Uke league is soo hard to follow sometimes... Well there goes any possible crowd attendance. This is a real issue in Ukraine.

yeah 3:0 easy....maybe even before halftime. You guys remember the goals that Dynamo put past the Greens in Poltava? Shatskikh! he can score some rippers now and then...
Rebrov is offline  
post #3 of 89 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2006, 15:26
True-Kozak
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebrov
. Uke league is soo hard to follow sometimes... Well there goes any possible crowd attendance. This is a real issue in Ukraine....
It depends what you're comparing it to..If you're comparing it to England, then yes it is an issue and yes its hard to follow...If your comparing it something like Portugal, or even better Armenia, for example, its not that hard to follow and its attendance is not that bad..Wasn't their 10 000 in Mariupol' for the DK game? In winter, with freezing cold weather, thats damn good. Not to mention 30 000 in Lviv when it was -3...Amazing.
 
post #4 of 89 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2006, 15:31 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Hey Kozak,nice to put Portugal there...but you can not compare the Attendances of benfica,sporting and porto home games with the likes of Dynamo,Shakhtar or Dnipro..who are the big tree ukes teams....
kleber is offline  
post #5 of 89 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2006, 16:05
True-Kozak
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Hey Kozak,nice to put Portugal there...but you can not compare the Attendances of benfica,sporting and porto home games with the likes of Dynamo,Shakhtar or Dnipro..who are the big tree ukes teams....
In big games, you can. And I only put Portugal their cos it was a good example ; Its a good league but its in the "2nd tier" of European leagues, along with Russia, Holland, etc..
post #6 of 89 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2006, 16:10 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
In big games, you can. And I only put Portugal their cos it was a good example ; Its a good league but its in the "2nd tier" of European leagues, along with Russia, Holland, etc..
Benfica had 55.000 people against teams like Gil Vicente,Rio Ave and so on.......Porto has a average attendance of 35.000-40.000 as Sporting....
kleber is offline  
post #7 of 89 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2006, 16:58 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
0-0 ht....
kleber is offline  
post #8 of 89 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2006, 17:38
True-Kozak
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
0 - 0 82nd minute...Commonnnnn DK...Need to keep the gap at 5 with SD..
post #9 of 89 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2006, 17:54 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Horrible draw at home against Vorskla.....

Looks like no one can put the ball in the net.....22 shots....

Some players play realy shit,and next week is a away game against M.donetsk.....

Well just like Shakhtar,Dynamo is playing shit......

The management should had buy a striker......
kleber is offline  
post #10 of 89 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2006, 19:39
World Class Player
 
yurchishin79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Posts: 7,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Horrible draw at home against Vorskla.....

Looks like no one can put the ball in the net.....22 shots....

Some players play realy shit,and next week is a away game against M.donetsk.....

Well just like Shakhtar,Dynamo is playing shit......

The management should had buy a striker......
Well, probably Syrkis understood that 2 scandals in a row with referee would be too much to handle and he let to slip this one... 0-0 with mighty Vorskla at home... Someone is getting on the hot seat in Kiev... someone who can't win without referee's help. A countdown for Demyanenko's days as DK coach has begun. It will end in Kiev after the second semifinal...
yurchishin79 is offline  
post #11 of 89 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2006, 19:49
Premier Player
 
Rebrov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: Mississauga, Canada
Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, UNT, Valencia
Posts: 2,453
Oh feck - I dislike this league. Yak mye kashim - tolitarniy durdom. :depress:
Rebrov is offline  
post #12 of 89 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2006, 20:09 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
Well, probably Syrkis understood that 2 scandals in a row with referee would be too much to handle and he let to slip this one... 0-0 with mighty Vorskla at home... Someone is getting on the hot seat in Kiev... someone who can't win without referee's help. A countdown for Demyanenko's days as DK coach has begun. It will end in Kiev after the second semifinal...
Yeah, Demianenko should leave,it will end as Mikhailichenko or Szabo did....

Dynamo needed a foreigner coach.....

But also the dynamo kyiv fans should be shame of themselves,only 3.500 people as usual,pathetic.....
kleber is offline  
post #13 of 89 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2006, 20:27
Premier Player
 
Rebrov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: Mississauga, Canada
Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, UNT, Valencia
Posts: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Yeah, Demianenko should leave,it will end as Mikhailichenko or Szabo did....

Dynamo needed a foreigner coach.....

But also the dynamo kyiv fans should be shame of themselves,only 3.500 people as usual,pathetic.....
Surkis, like the rest of them, is full of crap. They swore to bring in a foreign expert....ppppfffff

I dont blame the fans. DONT ever blame the fans! If they had something to see they would come and watch. did u hear Blokhins statements about Ukraine's domestics issues? That guy is spot on....oh yeah and the pitch and quality of opposition is also terrible.
Rebrov is offline  
post #14 of 89 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2006, 20:33 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebrov
Surkis, like the rest of them, is full of crap. They swore to bring in a foreign expert....ppppfffff

I dont blame the fans. DONT ever blame the fans! If they had something to see they would come and watch. did u hear Blokhins statements about Ukraine's domestics issues? That guy is spot on....oh yeah and the pitch and quality of opposition is also terrible.
But Rebrov i was talking about Kyiv Dynamo fans,not the rest of the country or the world.....and 3 thousand people,wth is this.....just because of the poor quality of the game or the opposition,is not that Dynamo win today by 6 or 7 anyway...

What happen in the Loban times with Sheva/Rebrov????!!!!- even more pathetic attendances....

The pitch was not so bad......

About Surkis and the foreigner,we need him,what you have to lose.....ok with a Uke coach we can win the uke league but we gone be shit in europe,no doubt about that......

Le Guen has gone to Rangers,btw....
kleber is offline  
post #15 of 89 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2006, 21:05
True-Kozak
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
But Rebrov i was talking about Kyiv Dynamo fans,not the rest of the country or the world.....and 3 thousand people,wth is this.....just because of the poor quality of the game or the opposition,is not that Dynamo win today by 6 or 7 anyway...

What happen in the Loban times with Sheva/Rebrov????!!!!- even more pathetic attendances....

The pitch was not so bad......

About Surkis and the foreigner,we need him,what you have to lose.....ok with a Uke coach we can win the uke league but we gone be shit in europe,no doubt about that......

Le Guen has gone to Rangers,btw....
Are you dumb?



It is -1 in Kyiv now, with freezing rain and snow. 3,500 isnt that bad considering the circumstances. Besides, who wants to watch a team of foreign trash running around, when they know their corrupt president has probably bought the game anyway? No foreign coach at Dynamo either. The nations top team will not adjust for foreigners. Hell no. The foreigners ajust to Dynamo, or get the f*** out and go back to brazil or wherever you came from.
post #16 of 89 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2006, 21:07
True-Kozak
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
Are you dumb?



It is -1 in Kyiv now, with freezing rain and snow. 3,500 isnt that bad considering the circumstances. Besides, who wants to watch a team of foreign trash running around, when they know their corrupt president has probably bought the game anyway? No foreign coach at Dynamo either. The nations top team will not adjust for foreigners. Hell no. The foreigners ajust to Dynamo, or get the f*** out and go back to brazil or wherever you came from.

There is different type of foreigners though. As much as I hate to say it, Russians ARE the best foreigners for DK. Yeschenko is great. Plus he'll know what DK means and will be happy their..Same with most other Eastern Europeans..But these south americans... ... refer to Blohins comment.
post #17 of 89 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2006, 21:20 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
There is different type of foreigners though. As much as I hate to say it, Russians ARE the best foreigners for DK. Yeschenko is great. Plus he'll know what DK means and will be happy their..Same with most other Eastern Europeans..But these south americans... ... refer to Blohins comment.
Yeschenko is great,yeah two games played so far!!!!


Funny how is a south american who is the best scorer of Dynamo,no Kozak?funny how is a South american who is the top scorer of the league,no kozak


Funny how the uke sites of Dynamo,Dynamomania and Shurik say that Rotan just look horrible today again and Husiev was poor against Illichivets....even Demianenko agrees with that....

Your point only makes sense to the Ukrainan national team.....and you have already admited that......more Ukrainians in Dynamo doesnt mean more quality...

Last edited by kleber; March 11th, 2006 at 21:26.
kleber is offline  
post #18 of 89 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2006, 21:25 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
Are you dumb?



It is -1 in Kyiv now, with freezing rain and snow. 3,500 isnt that bad considering the circumstances. Besides, who wants to watch a team of foreign trash running around, when they know their corrupt president has probably bought the game anyway? No foreign coach at Dynamo either. The nations top team will not adjust for foreigners. Hell no. The foreigners ajust to Dynamo, or get the f*** out and go back to brazil or wherever you came from.
You should respect the players,no?,why this comments,do you think you are more patriotic for saying that? ......

Last edited by kleber; March 11th, 2006 at 21:31.
kleber is offline  
post #19 of 89 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2006, 22:15
True-Kozak
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Yeschenko is great,yeah two games played so far!!!!


Funny how is a south american who is the best scorer of Dynamo,no Kozak?funny how is a South american who is the top scorer of the league,no kozak


Funny how the uke sites of Dynamo,Dynamomania and Shurik say that Rotan just look horrible today again and Husiev was poor against Illichivets....even Demianenko agrees with that....

Your point only makes sense to the Ukrainan national team.....and you have already admited that......more Ukrainians in Dynamo doesnt mean more quality...

And its funny how its the south americans who bitch, moan, and cry like the babies they are :frownani: , and eventually lead to a teams downfall (See Thun-Dynamo - Would that of happened with Ukrainians? NO!!!!! ). Or Shakhtar always choking in Europe - If they had more Ukrainians, or at least East Europeans, would that of happened? NO!!!!!. The south americans might be better on paper, but their sh*t on the feild. So what if some greedy south american is the leader in scoring ; For the money they get paid, they better to at least something!!

Besides, out of the top 10 scorers, 7 are Ukrainian / and / or Former Soviet. Wheres all the other south americans on that list surely they should be higher, for the money they get paid? Funny, no kleber
post #20 of 89 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2006, 22:18
True-Kozak
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Yeschenko is great,yeah two games played so far!!!!


Funny how is a south american who is the best scorer of Dynamo,no Kozak?funny how is a South american who is the top scorer of the league,no kozak


Funny how the uke sites of Dynamo,Dynamomania and Shurik say that Rotan just look horrible today again and Husiev was poor against Illichivets....even Demianenko agrees with that....

Your point only makes sense to the Ukrainan national team.....and you have already admited that......more Ukrainians in Dynamo doesnt mean more quality...
In the long run, Yeschenko is, and will be, a much better investment then some baby from sao paolo . I can see him playing for DK for a long time. More Ukes, or EE guys in DK doesnt mean more quality ON PAPER, but it means BETTER results. Not all south americans are greedy pigs, there is some acceptions (ie Batista), but I'd say about 95% are
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome