Rebrov,100 goals for Dynamo!!!! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old March 7th, 2006, 23:30 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Rebrov,100 goals for Dynamo!!!!

Serguei Rebrov scored his 100 goal for Dynamo in the Upl last sunday against Illichivets.....he is the first player to score 100 goals for the same team in the Ukrainian league....

During the first period that he was in Dynamo,1992-2000 before going to England he scored 93 goals....with the 7 goals that he scored this year he achieve the 100 goal mark!

Also he has 8 goals for Shakhtar in the first Upl league,92......so 108 goals scored by Rebrov so far in the Upl,leading the all time table....

Congrats! ,the second best player for Dynamo in the history of the ukrainian league behind Shevchenko.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old March 8th, 2006, 00:26
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Good for him... I remember I was very unhappy when he left without making this legendary record... I thought he would never come back and this was as far as his total goal tally will go... But thankfully (or maybe not) he didnt do as well in Europe, came back and did the imposible!!! - 100 goals!!!! and now the sky is the limit... well not really, but I like to say that p
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old March 8th, 2006, 00:38 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
Good for him... I remember I was very unhappy when he left without making this legendary record... I thought he would never come back and this was as far as his total goal tally will go... But thankfully (or maybe not) he didnt do as well in Europe, came back and did the imposible!!! - 100 goals!!!! and now the sky is the limit... well not really, but I like to say that p
Well Roman even if he didnt come back to Dynamo or Ukraine he still would have the record of being the first player to achieve the mark of 100 goals in the Upl....103 goals before leaving to England....altough is great that now he dont need to remember his goals scored in Shakhtar to make the 100 goals in the Ukrainian league....

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old March 12th, 2006, 04:22
International

Teams: Wisla Krakow & Cleveland City Stars (USL-1)
Rebrov+Shevchenko = fearsome duo

Man, I wish they had beaten Bayern that year.

U.S. SOCCER - Don't Tread on Me
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2006, 01:04
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic
Rebrov+Shevchenko = fearsome duo

Man, I wish they had beaten Bayern that year.
Thank you

Those were some memorable games. We had the best manager of all time in USSR and probably the best strikerforce due in Europe at that time.

One day though, I hope we'll come back. The hope dies last

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in