Husiev signed a new five year contract!!!! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old December 29th, 2005, 16:19 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Husiev signed a new five year contract!!!!

Oleh Husiev has signed a new five year contract with Dynamo,he will stay in the club until January 2011.

www.uefa.com

Last edited by kleber; December 29th, 2005 at 16:41.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old December 29th, 2005, 20:06
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Surkis got scared after Italian Tuttosport started speculating about his transfer to Milan...
But, anyway, Husev made the right decision!!!
Dynamo still has a lot to teach him, before he can move to a bigger club and not as a bencher but as a starter!!!
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old December 29th, 2005, 20:14 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Well Roman,i know that you dont like Surkis(both of them),but we should give credit to them at least how they make the top players sign new contracts,ex-Rincon and Gavrancic to 2009 and now Husiev to 2011.
Who is next one,Shatsikh,his contract ends in 2007,so?

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old December 29th, 2005, 20:46
True-Kozak

Great.....Husyev is a great player and we'll have him for a long time. When does Rotans contract end??

About Shatskikh - I would resign him, but NOT for THAT much $$$.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old December 29th, 2005, 20:53
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Well Roman,i know that you dont like Surkis(both of them),but we should give credit to them at least how they make the top players sign new contracts,ex-Rincon and Gavrancic to 2009 and now Husiev to 2011.
Who is next one,Shatsikh,his contract ends in 2007,so?
Well, yes I'll give him the credits for this, but not too much...

Last edited by Roman; December 29th, 2005 at 21:14.
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old December 29th, 2005, 20:59 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
Great.....Husyev is a great player and we'll have him for a long time. When does Rotans contract end??

About Shatskikh - I would resign him, but NOT for THAT much $$$.
Rotan,i believe ends his contract in 2009,but you can check that in Dynamomania.
About Shatsikh,well he is our second best all time scorer in the Upl behind Rebrov,he deserves a good contract,and his better to spend some millions on him than in some new signing from South America like Nanni(800.000 euros),?????!!!!!! :thmbdown:
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old December 29th, 2005, 21:02 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
Well, yes I'll him the credits for this, but not too much...
I believe that Surkis likes Dynamo altough he has his own way to do the things .......
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old December 29th, 2005, 23:37
True-Kozak

I think if we let Shatskikh go, we wouldnt need anyone new. Get Aliev or Milevsky, or both into the system. Let them push eachother and compete with eachother. Btw - I heard there was going to be ANOTHER restriction on foriegn players next UPL season . I hope its true.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2005, 00:04 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
I think if we let Shatskikh go, we wouldnt need anyone new. Get Aliev or Milevsky, or both into the system. Let them push eachother and compete with eachother. Btw - I heard there was going to be ANOTHER restriction on foriegn players next UPL season . I hope its true.
If that is true i think Shakhtar will move to the Russian league,btw this sounds nice to me,Shakhtar playing in the Russian League.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2005, 00:36
World Class Player

Kozak, Milevsky is a striker, and Aliev is a midfielder - can also play as a attacking midfielder just behind the strikers or a winger, but not a striker, so there wont be a competition between them two... I actually think Milevsky has more chances to get into the first 11 because Dynamo luck quality strikers, but Aliev, even though IMO he's a more influential player, will find it hard to take the position of Rincon, Rotan or Husev
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2005, 00:37
World Class Player

Quote:
If that is true i think Shakhtar will move to the Russian league,btw this sounds nice to me,Shakhtar playing in the Russian League.
Thats not funny - this way Ukraine would be represented by 3 teams in the Champions League and Russia by just one... Lets be fair
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2005, 00:42 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Thats not funny - this way Ukraine would be represented by 3 teams in the Champions League and Russia by just one... Lets be fair
But this way you could have Karpaty in the Cl!
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2005, 01:00
True-Kozak

Quote:
Kozak, Milevsky is a striker, and Aliev is a midfielder - can also play as a attacking midfielder just behind the strikers or a winger, but not a striker, so there wont be a competition between them two... I actually think Milevsky has more chances to get into the first 11 because Dynamo luck quality strikers, but Aliev, even though IMO he's a more influential player, will find it hard to take the position of Rincon, Rotan or Husev
I thought I saw Aliev playing striker somewhere, sometime. I think it was for a Ukrainian JR team. Anyways, Im sure he could come up to striker either way, Id rather have Milevskyj up up there then a foreigner. I think DK needs to get Verpakovskis' confidence up as well, give him a few starts. When Maris is at his best hes unstoppable.
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2005, 01:04 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

You realy like Verpakovkis,dont you Kozak?
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2005, 01:16
World Class Player

Quote:
You realy like Verpakovkis,dont you Kozak?
lol, I've noticed that too... Honestly I was delighted when we got him, but I think the least we should do is to loan him out, the max what can be done - sell him at the end of the season...
IMO Milevsky is already better than Verpakovskis...

2Kozak: In the UNT U-21, Aliev plays behind strikers, similar to what Kaka does in Milan, and so he often ends up in a goal scoring positions...
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2005, 01:24 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Roman,i may agree with you on Verpakovkis,but in the moment you only have four strikers and we can not sell or loan any of them at least during this winter.

I know that Dynamo was trying to bring a south american player,but he has gone to the team that Wanderlei Luxemburgop is coaching now,Santos i believe?? ,his name was Mcdonaldo or something like this.
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2005, 01:33
True-Kozak

Quote:
lol, I've noticed that too... Honestly I was delighted when we got him, but I think the least we should do is to loan him out, the max what can be done - sell him at the end of the season...
IMO Milevsky is already better than Verpakovskis...

2Kozak: In the UNT U-21, Aliev plays behind strikers, similar to what Kaka does in Milan, and so he often ends up in a goal scoring positions...
lol you think Artem is already better then Maris? wow p. What if both of them played striker at the same time? That would be cool. Who are our strikers now anyway? Shatskikh, Verpakovskis, Kleber, Nanni, Rebrov and Milevsky if Im right. Take away Kleber and Nanni and Id be even happier. I dont like Brazilians, or any south americans, in Ukraine, or at least on Dynamo p. Dynamo is known to be a symbol of Eastern European football, and when we play Western Euro clubs in the CL they're fans are shocked we have so many foreigners. We need to change that .
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2005, 01:42 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
lol you think Artem is already better then Maris? wow p. What if both of them played striker at the same time? That would be cool. Who are our strikers now anyway? Shatskikh, Verpakovskis, Kleber, Nanni, Rebrov and Milevsky if Im right. Take away Kleber and Nanni and Id be even happier. I dont like Brazilians, or any south americans, in Ukraine, or at least on Dynamo p. Dynamo is known to be a symbol of Eastern European football, and when we play Western Euro clubs in the CL they're fans are shocked we have so many foreigners. We need to change that .
Nanni was loaned last summer(04) to a spannish or Italian club,and i believe he will never come back to Kyiv.

If we play with Milevsky and Verpakovkis,we will not have any chance to win the Ukrainian league and it will be better not to talk about the european games with that duo in the front!!!!
Dynamo has six or seven Ukrainians you can play in the first team and in a realistic way i only see Timochuk,Voronin or Spivak from others teams who can also be in Dynamo first eleven,maybe you can also add Nazarenko or Kalinichenko to the list....

So you have to be realistic Kozak. ,or do you think that Dynamo will buy Timochuk or Voronin.
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2005, 01:52
World Class Player

2Kozak: judging from the U-21 games, yes I think he's better than Maris - he hasnt been given enough playing in the club to prove it yet...

You say you dont like any Brazilians playing for Dynamo; so whats your view on Rincon then?

2kleber: I know we couldnt get that south american striker, thats why I said "at the end of the season" (not during this winter break); unless we still get another good striker...

btw, I've read in one article recently that since Vaschuk and Fedorov are getting older, our younger defenders from Dynamo-2 will get a chance in the first team in the near future, but I wouldnt be sure how true this article was... I hope it was...
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2005, 01:58 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Well Roman,i hope that Yatsenko and Samborsky will be back to Dynamo from Kharkiv.
But Gavrancic,Vaschuk and Fedorov are the ones who will make the first eleven if they stay in Dynamo in the next tree or four years,so?

Btw,do i need to tell who has given a chance in the first team to Yatsenko back in 2004? :eekani: ,yeah Mikhailitchenko!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in