Demianenko,the new Head coach of Dynamo! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2005, 09:04 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Demianenko,the new Head coach of Dynamo!

So Demianenko is the new head coach,everyone was expecting this since he has done a great job as caretaker coach .Also none of the top europeans coachs like Le Guen or Hitzfield wanted to come to Kyiv,and sadly this is the truth.
I believe after the world cup,Blokhin might get the job,but we have to wait to see.....

Here are Demianenko stats:

League,14 games,13 wins,1 draw,0 loses,36 goals scored,7 allowed.
Cup,5 games,5 wins,15 goals scored,none suffer.

So only one game not won,it was against Metalist at home for the league,2-2 the final score.

Last edited by kleber; December 9th, 2005 at 09:24.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2005, 16:27
True-Kozak

Any of the top coaches wanted to Kyiv, but Surkis didn't think they were good enough for Dynamo, and I dont think so either. Im happier with a Ukrainian coach. Hopefully Demianenko can do the job. Hes the guy whos gonna lead us to Champions League glory next year p. First Ukraine will win the WC, then Dynamo will win the CL. Oh and Karpaty will win the UEFA Cup p
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2005, 16:29
True-Kozak

sorry, I ment all of the coaches discussed would surely of come to Kyiv, but Surkis didnt think they were good enough. *

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2005, 17:39 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

What are you talking about Kozak,if a guy like Le Guen or Hiddink or even Hitzfield wanted to come to Ukraine Surkis will not even think twice about that,he will accept.

Demianenko is the head coach because Surkis didnt have anyone else to take the job,and you know very well that,and he has done a good job in the domestic season.

Ah,sorry now Anatoly for you is best coach than Le Guen or the german guy,and so on....... ,and you must have tough the same thing when it was Alexei,Szabo or even Buryak heading Dynamo,and who was the assistant coach of all them?

If i was so patriotic like you,in every post i will say that Portugal is the best team in the world and that Benfica will win the Cl only because he has eliminated Man Unt, i have more reasons to say all that than when you say that a top european coach will come to Ukraine or worst than this,that he didnt come because Surkis didnt wanted,right....
What will you say next,Ukraine world champion?.....

Last edited by kleber; December 9th, 2005 at 18:06.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2005, 05:05
True-Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
What are you talking about Kozak,if a guy like Le Guen or Hiddink or even Hitzfield wanted to come to Ukraine Surkis will not even think twice about that,he will accept.

Demianenko is the head coach because Surkis didnt have anyone else to take the job,and you know very well that,and he has done a good job in the domestic season.

Ah,sorry now Anatoly for you is best coach than Le Guen or the german guy,and so on....... ,and you must have tough the same thing when it was Alexei,Szabo or even Buryak heading Dynamo,and who was the assistant coach of all them?

If i was so patriotic like you,in every post i will say that Portugal is the best team in the world and that Benfica will win the Cl only because he has eliminated Man Unt, i have more reasons to say all that than when you say that a top european coach will come to Ukraine or worst than this,that he didnt come because Surkis didnt wanted,right....
What will you say next,Ukraine world champion?.....
Le Guen could of came. Surkis didnt want him. Hitzfeild could of came. Surkis didnt want him.. If a top European coach didnt want to come to Ukraine, chances are he wouldnt want to go to Portugal either. Oh, and yea, I think Ukrajina can win the World Cup.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2005, 05:06
True-Kozak

Good luck in the World Cup by the way p. Is it weird for Portuguese ppl to get Angola I heard you used to own them or something :-/
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2005, 08:02 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
Le Guen could of came. Surkis didnt want him. Hitzfeild could of came. Surkis didnt want him.. If a top European coach didnt want to come to Ukraine, chances are he wouldnt want to go to Portugal either. Oh, and yea, I think Ukrajina can win the World Cup.
Kozak,now Ukraine can win the world cup.......

What it is your next statement,Mourinho coaching Zakarpattia.

Tk for your supporting. ,we will be in the last 16,than anything can happen. ,yes we have own Angola,but we will trashed them in the first game,it will be sweet.

Last edited by kleber; December 10th, 2005 at 08:30.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2005, 17:31
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Yes, Kozak, Angola used to be Portugals colony...
I actually have a friend who's from Angola (originally), but lived in Portugal for some time and is a Portuguese citizen now...

as for Demianenko getting the head coach position - good for him... I cant say that he hasnt done a good job there, but on the other hand, if you remember Surkis was promising that he will not get anyone from Dynamo "old school" but a top European coach...
I guess the elimination from the CL hit him well financially and he'll be delighted to get a "cheap" coach in the likes of Anatoliy...

Anywya, good luck to Dynamo and lets hope they'll come back to the CL next year with a BAM!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in