Transfer Rumours - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 518 (permalink) Old November 30th, 2005, 18:12 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Transfer Rumours

Betis might be interested in Rincon and Kleber.Vagner Love from Cska and tree players playing on the Portuguese league,Deivid and Liedson(sporting) and Postiga(porto) are also in the list.

What do you think guys?

Last edited by kleber; November 30th, 2005 at 18:19.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 518 (permalink) Old November 30th, 2005, 19:03
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Definetely keep Rincon, as for kleber Im still not convicned that he got over his "Im too good for Dynamo" sickness...
Id say keep him too (for the moment) unless they get a "professional" striker during the winter break...

P.S. cause this is the rumours thread, i might as well add that Dynamo are interested in buying Karpaty's 19-year old goalkeeper Shust...
post #3 of 518 (permalink) Old November 30th, 2005, 19:06 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Yes we need realy a striker in this winter,and also i believe a left winger.

post #4 of 518 (permalink) Old December 3rd, 2005, 17:38
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Stade Rennais, Latvia.
I saw in the other thread in the Ukrainian main section that Verpakovskis is listed in the "possible out". Do you have already rumors about him ? He has fews years in his contract left though...
post #5 of 518 (permalink) Old December 3rd, 2005, 18:15
True-Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobal klub
I saw in the other thread in the Ukrainian main section that Verpakovskis is listed in the "possible out". Do you have already rumors about him ? He has fews years in his contract left though...

Yea. Ive heard rumours about dk getting rid of him for a while....When we first bought him, he was amazing...I thought we had an elite European striker....As time went down, he got worse and worse....He scored an amazing goal vs Real Madrid last champions league, but hes dont less then nothing since then . Its a shame, cos I always really liked Maris
post #6 of 518 (permalink) Old December 3rd, 2005, 19:25
World Class Player

I think he wont be sold, but loaned out to give him the opportunity to play more frequently and get his confidence up... Playing for Reserves and sitting on the bench doesnt do him justice.
I still think Maris can come back to that form he helped Latvia qualify for Euro2004, but its gonna be tough unless he moves away...

Permanent transfer is not ruled out too
post #7 of 518 (permalink) Old December 3rd, 2005, 19:41
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Stade Rennais, Latvia.
Yeah i think he lost confidence and is not in his best form, he can improve. A loan would be a good solution for you imo.
post #8 of 518 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2005, 22:12 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

I can not believe in this new,but looks like Kaddouri will go to Bayer Munchen for 10 miilions euros!!!!????? :eekani:

Well he has been good lately in Dynamo,but ten millions....... :eekani:

So,good luck Badr. ,i am sure that Dynamo will find another good left defender for half of that money and we still have some to buy a striker and a midfielder.
post #9 of 518 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2005, 23:11
World Class Player

To be honest I've seen very few games of Dynamo in the past few seasons, and in those few Kaddouri did a great job... One of those few was vs Real Madrid that UkeSoccer calls his best performace for Dynamo...
So, honestly i never had any complains about him and always kept it quit when someone was slagging him, but yes i have to agree 10MLN is a BARGAIN!!!
post #10 of 518 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2005, 00:02
True-Kozak

:dielaugh: 10 million for him :dielaugh:. They better buy someone good. But you never know, maybe theyll use the 10 million to bribe the referees in the KL - DK games . p
post #11 of 518 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2005, 00:31
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, UNT, Valencia
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
I can not believe in this new,but looks like Kaddouri will go to Bayer Munchen for 10 miilions euros!!!!????? :eekani:

Well he has been good lately in Dynamo,but ten millions....... :eekani:

So,good luck Badr. ,i am sure that Dynamo will find another good left defender for half of that money and we still have some to buy a striker and a midfielder.
Totally agree with that post kleber. I have nothng else to add to this piece of news. Left back? hmmm...Nesmachny should be back to form eventually (although Kadduri has been his equal for 1/2 seasons APPARENTLY)....I watched that game against Real; Was that the one in which he gave away a penalty? That was the worst foul Id seen that year!
post #12 of 518 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2005, 00:50
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
:dielaugh: 10 million for him :dielaugh:. They better buy someone good. But you never know, maybe theyll use the 10 million to bribe the referees in the KL - DK games . p
No, actually thats the fee they gonna have to pay for the TV rights...
They really should've kept the numbers undisclosed
Now Dyminskiy will know how much cash they have available and will want a pice of those money too
post #13 of 518 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2005, 13:08 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebrov
Totally agree with that post kleber. I have nothng else to add to this piece of news. Left back? hmmm...Nesmachny should be back to form eventually (although Kadduri has been his equal for 1/2 seasons APPARENTLY)....I watched that game against Real; Was that the one in which he gave away a penalty? That was the worst foul Id seen that year!
Yeah,it was him who have done that dumb fault against Ronaldo who gaves Real Madrid a penalty.....and the 2-2..... :frustrat:
post #14 of 518 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2005, 20:22 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Well Surkis is saying that Kaddouri will stay,that the new is bullshit,well should we believe in Surkis,i hope that he is lying at usualy......
post #15 of 518 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2006, 21:48 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Rodrigo is wanted now by Santos,Rodolfo might go to Corinthians.

Realy the big Brazilians teams wanted badly this two players.

I doubt that Dynamo sell both of them,maybe one....but my guess is that both will stay in Kyiv..
post #16 of 518 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2006, 22:18
True-Kozak

I doubt any Dynamo Kyiv fan wants to keep Rodrigo...I want him out more then anything....Hes a rare case of a Dynamo Kyiv player I never had any respect for...I dont want Rodolfo to leave...But for me, it isnt the end of the world if he does.
post #17 of 518 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2006, 22:31 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
I doubt any Dynamo Kyiv fan wants to keep Rodrigo...I want him out more then anything....Hes a rare case of a Dynamo Kyiv player I never had any respect for...I dont want Rodolfo to leave...But for me, it isnt the end of the world if he does.
And what about Kleber?

Speaking serious, Kozak we can not sell both of them,the answer why is .....Sablic.

Last edited by kleber; January 5th, 2006 at 22:37.
post #18 of 518 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2006, 23:09
True-Kozak

:dielaugh: true....I dont want to keep Kleber AT ALL... But I doubt they'll sell him. Btw - Go here http://www.fcdynamo.kiev.ua/news/video/?gallery=170 , its highlites of SD - DK . Its proof of wut i was mentioning before - Dynamo Kyiv has ALOT of highlite clips now for somereason . Even more then Shurik p. Its great , but do you, or does anyone, know why?
post #19 of 518 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2006, 23:18 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Yeah,Shurik in this moment have only the clips of goals,nothing more....

Well Kozak it is a way for the people outside Ukraine to see Dynamo games images and not only the goals.....
post #20 of 518 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2006, 23:38
True-Kozak

Yea...True...Anyway kleber, if you have satellite or digital cable, I suggest you get Interplus. Now, its 100% in Ukrainian and a little in Russian, and 100% Ukrainian programming p....But you get to see EVERY Dynamo Kyiv home game and alot of there away games...And they also show EVERY Arsenal Kyiv home game (Incase your boreddddddd p), and last year it was every DK and Dnipro home game, and the year before that it was every DK and Chornomorets home game...I used to have it but they gave me some f*** Channel 5 for some reason .... Anyways, if you can get it, I suggest you do, you wont be disappointed

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in