Congrats Ihor!!!!!!! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old November 22nd, 2005, 17:39 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Congrats Ihor!!!!!!!

Our beloved President Ihor Surkis celebrates today his 47 birthday,so congrats Ihor!!!!

Btw,look at this,

http://shakhtar.com/cgi-bin/fc-sh/allnews.pl?id=1459

,tk Rinat

Last edited by kleber; November 22nd, 2005 at 17:45.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old November 22nd, 2005, 19:09
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Beloved?
No way... I never liked this guy... He was put there by his brothers Hryhoriy and since then only follows his orders... I believe, if there were no Surkis's, our football wouldnt be so corrupted... These guys dont really care as much about the sport as they do about the money they get from it...

So, no happy b'days from me, Ihor...!
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old November 22nd, 2005, 19:17 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

It is only a joke Roman.

About Surkis Brothers,so if it wasnt them who the hell have put some money in Dynamo,nobody.

Yes they are corrupted,but everyone is corrupted in the world football nowadays,is not a Ukraine problem.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old November 22nd, 2005, 20:23
World Class Player

Yes, you're right, football is corrupted nowadays (especially in Ukraine), but some ppl use the money they 'earn' for the good of the sport. i.e. Akhmetov...

I read somewhere that he was gonna give like 50% or something like that of Shakhtar's prize money in that tournament in Israel (organised by Abramovich) to the charity...

And thats not the first time he's done something like that... And, honestly, i dont remember if either of the Surkis bros gave something back to the football/counrty...

Do you really think Surkis puts in his own money into the club? Dynamo earns lots of $$$ from Champions League each year (well, except this one)... And what about those money the club recieved for Sheva and Rebrov? He could've brought some world class players with those money, but who did he bring? He brought unknown Shatskikh for cheap to replace Sheva...

P.S. i have nothing agaisnt Shatskikh, i simply used him as an example...
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old November 22nd, 2005, 20:28
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, UNT, Valencia
nice article!

I especially like: "поздравления коллектива" - does that include their coach? a certain Mr. Lucescu....

And here they also manage to take a swipe at our club! "...и честный футбол"? Or am I reading to much into this? Anyway, I find it quite suprising that they would even mention his birthday....maybe we we should have Rinat Akhmetov Day in Kyiv?

I only appreciate his contribution in a financial sense, and in football - that is often valued most above all. Happy B'day
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old November 22nd, 2005, 20:38
Premier Player

Btw Roman, he did not bring in Shatskikh - Lobanovsky did. They were tracking him for quite some time, and he was a jewel in the rough, just like most successful Dynamo players.

- Maxim is on a shortlist of three players to be named Asian player of the year, so that is no easy feat!

However, I see what your getting at with that comment, and I can definately understand where your coming from. But who can Dynamo bring in? They get some decent talents from Eatern Europe and Brazil which they pay TOP DOLLAR for. Unfortunately Dynamo have some of the wosrt scouts in Europe right now. :notlist: :depress: We have brought in some real average filth, and the money we have spent does not reflect their quality unfortunately.

On that however: I watched the Shakhtar v. Dynamo game finally, and I want to say that occasionally these average foreigners can play! El Kadduri played really well! :eekani: And as many of you know I have an endowned hate for Badr,but Dynamo definately might still turn him into a quality player. Just for wealthy teams in Eastern Europe; its often so difficult to buy THE COMPLETE PRODUCT, and often its a case of 'hit-or-miss'. Hard to know how players will adapt to our style of football, lifestyle etc....
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old November 22nd, 2005, 20:56
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebrov
Btw Roman, he did not bring in Shatskikh - Lobanovsky did. They were tracking him for quite some time, and he was a jewel in the rough, just like most successful Dynamo players.

- Maxim is on a shortlist of three players to be named Asian player of the year, so that is no easy feat!

However, I see what your getting at with that comment, and I can definately understand where your coming from. But who can Dynamo bring in? They get some decent talents from Eatern Europe and Brazil which they pay TOP DOLLAR for. Unfortunately Dynamo have some of the wosrt scouts in Europe right now. :notlist: :depress: We have brought in some real average filth, and the money we have spent does not reflect their quality unfortunately.

On that however: I watched the Shakhtar v. Dynamo game finally, and I want to say that occasionally these average foreigners can play! El Kadduri played really well! :eekani: And as many of you know I have an endowned hate for Badr,but Dynamo definately might still turn him into a quality player. Just for wealthy teams in Eastern Europe; its often so difficult to buy THE COMPLETE PRODUCT, and often its a case of 'hit-or-miss'. Hard to know how players will adapt to our style of football, lifestyle etc....
Hee-hee, i did say that i had nothing against Shatskikh... i used him as an example of buying cheap 'promising' players... there were many others like that Nigerian guy whos name i dont even remember now...

Yes Lobanovsky brought him to the team, but Valery did have a quota set by Surkis on transfers... and im pretty sure that quota wasnt raised after the sale of Sheva and Rebrov, otherwise we would've bought quality players who already played on a high level... And its been 4-6 years since and.... we still dont know where did those money go....
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old November 22nd, 2005, 22:20 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Roman,here are some part of the money that Dynamo earn in the Champions League and with Rebrov and Sheva sell.Surkis Brothers did spend a lot of Millions Dollars in Players,look at this:

Demetradze-5 millions
Leko- 4 millions
Nanni-4millions
Verpakovkis-3 millions
Kleber-2.5 millions
Rodrigo-3 millions

This is what i know but you can add to this Rodolfo,Sablic,kaddouri,yussuf,Ghioane,Cernat,Shat sikh,peev who in all have cost around 15 millions dollars to Surkis Brothers.And of course i might forgot someone. :undecide:

I would say that Surkis has spend around 40 millions dollars in new players in the last six years.And what about the salaries.,also a lot, so....

Dynamo has earn about 40-45 millions dollars in Cl.
Rebrov and Sheva transfers,around 35 millions.
So i will say that all this money has already gone in new players and in their salaries.
How much do you think that a guy like Rincon or Gravancic are earning for still playing in Ukraine?

Last edited by kleber; November 22nd, 2005 at 22:33.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old November 22nd, 2005, 22:58
True-Kozak

I dont know if I like Surkis..... I would put the UNT ahead of club football anyday, and I think in that sense I would rather the Surkis's never existed. Im a true "Orange" supporter, and I want Ukraine to be as less corrupt as possible, and as west-like as possible, another reason I dont like Surkis or Akhmetov. I dont know about you, but I would take Ukraine being in the EU, living conditions in Ukraine going up etc, our NT making every major tourney and being expected to qualify out of the group, but have Ukrainian teams considering it a good season to make the UEFA Cup group stage or Champions League group stage, instead of Dynamo Kyiv or Shakhtar Donets'k winning the Champions League or UEFA Cup one day. But, thats just me
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old November 22nd, 2005, 23:42
World Class Player

40 million spent? Nahhh, thats too much... 25 would be more realistic...

Also in the Champions league you get money for: qualifying for the group stage, winning or drawing a game, qualifying for the next stage, ticket sales and also at the end of the season every team gets some $$$ for participating...
Here are some stats on how much each team earned in the past years in the CL:
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...0_DOWNLOAD.pdf
Dynamo earned around $48-49 mln ($61-62 if you include that season when Sheva was still in Dynamo).... Also im not sure whether these numbers include the ticket revenue...

So, the revenue for participating in the CL was enormous and would've fully compensated the value of those players and their wages...

To add to that there are other ways Dynamo earns like selling merchandise (shirts, jerseys, scarfs, etc), TV rights (usually for CL games) etc...

So $62mln + $35mln = almost $100mln... Thats only from the sale of Sheva/Rebrov and participation in the CL (exlcluding other sources of $$$)...
Of course a bulk of these money were spent on transfers, wages, ground maintainance, stuff wages etc etc, but defientely not ALL of it...

P.S. hehe, look what we turned the Congrats Ihor on your 47th B'day thread into...
This has become "An official XT investigation thread of Dynamo's incomes/expenditures and corruption within the club" thread... p LOL
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 03:08 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

So Roman you dislike the Surkis brothers,but was is the solution,get rid of them?
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 12:48
World Class Player

Honestly, I dont see any... They shouldnt have been allowed to take over the Federation (Hryhoriy Surkis)...
Now its hopeless IMHO... So the only thing we can do is complain and..... count how much money they stole... lol
But I wouldnt recommend the latter, cause you'll get depressed...
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 12:55
Premier Player

btw, something else to get depressed about - We paid ALOT MORE than $4 mil for Nanni But remember that despite him playing in Italy, we still own him
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 15:10
World Class Player

I wonder if he ever comes back...
btw, any news on how he did during those two seasons in Siena and Almeria...
He seemed to do pretty well in Dynamo-2 and scored in almost every game...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in