Who's gonna take charge of Dynamo? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old November 1st, 2005, 18:24 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Who's gonna take charge of Dynamo?

There've been a lot of speculations of who's gonna take charge of Dynamo either during the mid-season break or in the summer...
However, most of the main candidates have either rejected the job or have chosen to manage other teams...
The latest person who can now be crossed off the list of candidates is Spaniard Xavier Clemente, who decided to take over a La Liga strugglers Athletic Bilbao...

So who do you think WILL take over Dynamo or do you think Surkis will stick with Anatoliy Demyanenko?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old November 1st, 2005, 19:04
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Sadly looks like no top or average european coach wants to go to Dynamo,but if Demianenko stays at Dynamo coach soon or later he will lose control of the players like Szabo or Mikhailitchenko. :irritate:
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old November 1st, 2005, 20:01
True-Kozak

I think for an elite club like Dynamo, alot of people want to coach them. The problem is Surkis deciding on who to hire. Personally, I have no idea .

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old November 2nd, 2005, 19:05
Xtratime Elite

Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
The problem isn't Dynamo. DK is a name in Europe and has been for the last 30 years, the only problem is the lack of competitive teams in the UPL, sorry to say that Kozak but it's true. Dynamo could definatley lure a high quality Eastern European coach though, like Zenit with Petrzela and Spartak with Starkov.

R.I.P Ari
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old November 2nd, 2005, 20:28
True-Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy
The problem isn't Dynamo. DK is a name in Europe and has been for the last 30 years, the only problem is the lack of competitive teams in the UPL, sorry to say that Kozak but it's true. Dynamo could definatley lure a high quality Eastern European coach though, like Zenit with Petrzela and Spartak with Starkov.
Nah. I dont think its lack of competetive teams in the UPL, because if that was the case, no good coach would want to go to any league in Eastern Europe. Le Guen would of came to Dynamo, he said all that was stopping him was he wanted a French school for his kids to go to in Kyiv...But for some reasons, Surkis never hired him . Oh well, maybe theres something we don't know
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old November 2nd, 2005, 21:54
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Kozak i think that you are the only guy who thinks that the Ukrainian league is competitive.
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old November 2nd, 2005, 21:58 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Kozak i think that you are the only guy who thinks that the Ukrainian league is competitive.
lol, he's probably thinking of the 3rd and 4th spot - casue YES its very competitive down there...
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old November 2nd, 2005, 22:03
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
lol, he's probably thinking of the 3rd and 4th spot - casue YES its very competitive down there...
And why is the Upl competitive for the 3rd and 4th spot?.the last tree years has always be the same,M.Donetsk and Dnipro.
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old November 2nd, 2005, 22:11
Xtratime Elite

Pretty much no EE leagues are competitive except for Russia.

In Ukraine it's always Dynamo/Shaktyor, Serbia it's Partizan/Zvezda, Bulgaria CSKA/Levski, Croatia Dinamo/Hajduk, and so on.

R.I.P Ari
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old November 2nd, 2005, 22:21
True-Kozak

Quote:

I think its quite competitive, yes . I doubt you've ever seen a UPL game in your entire life, so you shouldnt be commenting on it.
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old November 2nd, 2005, 22:22
True-Kozak

Quote:
And why is the Upl competitive for the 3rd and 4th spot?.the last tree years has always be the same,M.Donetsk and Dnipro.

And this year...............
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old November 2nd, 2005, 22:25
True-Kozak

Quote:
Pretty much no EE leagues are competitive except for Russia
:dielaugh: ..... We know your league is improving, for a little bit anyway, because of super rich billionares who seem to grow on trees in Russia, but you have no right to say your league is actually that competitive...Chances are - If a coach doesnt want to go to Ukraine, he doesnt want to go to Russia either
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old November 2nd, 2005, 22:25
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Pretty much no EE leagues are competitive except for Russia.

In Ukraine it's always Dynamo/Shaktyor, Serbia it's Partizan/Zvezda, Bulgaria CSKA/Levski, Croatia Dinamo/Hajduk, and so on.
In Russia we have only Loko or Cska champions in the last four years,so can we say that the Russian league is not competitive?
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old November 2nd, 2005, 22:31
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
I think its quite competitive, yes . I doubt you've ever seen a UPL game in your entire life, so you shouldnt be commenting on it.
And what about you,how many games?, i see the Shakhtar-Dynamo game when Russian television show it.

About this year Upl,Dnipro is in crisis, if not they would have been in third place and M.Donetsk is up there,tree points behind the third.

Last edited by Roman; November 2nd, 2005 at 23:10.
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old November 2nd, 2005, 23:06
Xtratime Elite

Kleber, but look at the Russian table at the end of the season, it's almost always up for grabs.

R.I.P Ari
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old November 2nd, 2005, 23:10
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Kleber, but look at the Russian table at the end of the season, it's almost always up for grabs.
Yeah right, especialy with Spartak there.
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old November 2nd, 2005, 23:11 Thread Starter
World Class Player

I agree that Russian League is the most compatitive in eastern Europe although it seems like either CSKA or LOKO win it everytime...

But i disagree that Dnipro and Metalurh always get the 3rd and 4th spot... If you remember last year, there were 5 teams fighting for the 4th place which would give you the UEFA cup spot with only few games till the end of the season... and before the last game, it was still unknown which team will represent us in the UEFA Cup - Dnipro or Illichivets... Dnipro won their last game and Illichivets lost to Zakarpattya...

====================

But, Dmitriy, you have to be realistic, a good European coach wouldnt go to Russia because Russian league is compatitive... He would go there becasue he would get paid in buckets...!!!

P.S. sorry kleber i edited your post by mistake. Actually i didnt edit anything, i just clicked the wrong link (Edit instead of Reply) and then saved my reply in your post lol p
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old November 2nd, 2005, 23:18
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Right Roman.

Btw,the Russian league in next years will be won by Cska,Spartak or Dynamo and not Loko,it will be a insane fight between this tree.
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old November 2nd, 2005, 23:30 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Quote:
Right Roman.

Btw,the Russian league in next years will be won by Cska,Spartak or Dynamo and not Loko,it will be a insane fight between this tree.
You mean the 9th placed Dinamo, who lost 15 games out of 28????
I really doubt it...
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old November 2nd, 2005, 23:36
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
You mean the 9th placed Dinamo, who lost 15 games out of 28????
I really doubt it...
Yeah,but it was only the first year and the guy has a lot of money,60 millions euros this year in players,and he is looking to buy more players in this winter,Arshavin(Zenit player) and another Portuguese player Quaresma are likely to move to Moscow.

So Seitaridis,Enakharire,costinha,maniche or Cristiano Ronaldo,Quaresma,Arshavin,Derlei.A top tree is quite possible with this guys.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in