Xtratime Community - View Single Post - Transfer Rumor News Thread
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old June 9th, 2005, 10:27
jimbo jones
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Derby County, Burton Albion
Hajto in Rams link
Polish defender Tomasz Hajto is being linked again with a move to Pride Park, writes Phil Harrison.

Reports in the Polish press suggest Derby could be looking to bring the 32-year-old over from the German Bundesliga where he is playing with FC Nurnberg.

Hajto has won 60 caps for his country and his previous clubs include Schalke 04, MSV Duisborg and Gornik Zabrze.

He made Champions League and UEFA Cup appearances and twice helped them to lift the German Cup.

He was linked with a move to Derby in January this year but former manager George Burley said at the time that the club would not be pursuing him.

# Former Rams star Giorgi Kinkladze could be set for a return to the Premiership with Wigan Athletic.

The 32-year-old, who made 100 appearances, 65 of them starts, for the Rams between 1999-2003, is believed to be keen to revive his international career for Georgia. He feels that would be best served by a return to the Premiership, with Paul Jewell's Latics thought to be leading the chase for his signature.

# Tom Huddlestone played for England Under-20s during their semi-final defeat against France in the Toulon Tournament last night.

France won 5-4 on penalties after a goalless encounter.

The former Rams player was one of the England players who managed to convert his spot kick.

------------------------------------------

How can we sign a player when we don't have a manager though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico
I dont belive in jinxing mate, I do belive in playing at home with a 2-0 advantage against a team which I cant see scoring 2 goals!

Of course, if we lose, I'll never admit it was me who wrote this.
Forest 2-5 Yeovil aet

Brian Clough - Legend!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome