RPL 2017-18 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 104 (permalink) Old July 19th, 2017, 04:56 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
RPL 2017-18

Excellent first round with CSKA winning and Dinamo coming back from 0-2 down against the greatest team in the history of mankind.

R.I.P Ari
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 104 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2017, 04:00
Zeko lopove...
International

Teams: Red Star Belgrade, Spartak Moscow, Olympiakos
Nice one Dmitriy

Niko ne moze da zna sta to sapuce vetar.. niko ne moze da zna sta nosi grom iz vedra neba, nevreme se sprema iznad geta pada zvezda moja zelja moja zebnja je nocas ova zemlja.
post #3 of 104 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2017, 19:13
CDG
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbtitties View Post
Excellent first round with CSKA winning and Dinamo coming back from 0-2 down against the greatest team in the history of mankind.
2nd round even better Dumbtitties.

CSKA Morecambe currently getting their ass's thrashed at home v Lokomotiv Moscow.

Slutsky out)

post #4 of 104 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2017, 19:30
CDG
World Class Player

Eeee Orrr Eeee Orrr someone wasn't given their half-time Carrott

post #5 of 104 (permalink) Old July 23rd, 2017, 11:04
CDG
World Class Player

Bobby Mancini getting a win on his first home match for Zenit v Rubin. 2 goals on his home debut for Zenit's Argentinian striker Sebastian Driussi, even at this early stage, a 15 minute cameo sub appearance last week and the full 90 yesterday, he looks a shite hot prospect. Zenit's squad is proper top heavy, Mollo couldn't even make the 23 man squad and probably the best player in the entire RPL last season Giuillano ( either him or Promes) couldn't get in the first 11 either. Here is the winning goal scored in the 91st minute.

Elsewhere - Krasnodar with the goal of the weekend, beautiful pinball passing which resulted in the ball hitting both posts for good measure too.

The Champions Spartak Moscow facing Sergei Semak's Ural later on today.

Last edited by CDG; July 23rd, 2017 at 11:15.
post #6 of 104 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2017, 07:54
CDG
World Class Player

And we are back again!

CSKA Morecambe are in home action today, their keeper Safe Hands Igor Icantmakesaveav was given an open top Bus tour around Moscow yesterday along with a visit to the Kremlin to meet Vladmir Putin, this was to celebrate his first clean sheet in Europe since 2006 (this is not a joke, this is actually true) a run stretching over a staggering 40 matches!

Tie of the round will see current Champions Spartak Moscow host Krasnodar, Spartak have got off to a winless start and will be hoping to get their season up and running with victory before their match the following weekend away at Zenit.

Zenit will be going back to the Petrovsky, they will be playing local neighbours Tosno who of course are playing all their home matches at the Petrovsky this season.

Elsewhere, I would expect Rubin Kazan to finally get a win later on today.
post #7 of 104 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2017, 17:02
CDG
World Class Player

A couple of imminent transfers -

Spartak Moscow are close to signing Roman Neustadter from Fenerbache, I think I saw a fee of around 3 Million Euro, it was reported he had signed then reported he hadn't. One other possible transfer for the champions is Belfodil from Standard Liege, he is a CF, not seen the fee.

Zenit close to signing 2 more Argentine players, the Lyon President has announced he is expecting Emanuel Mammana to sign for Zenit shortly for 16 Million Euro (he was reportedly a target for Liverpool only a couple of weeks ago) fellow countrymen Emiliano Rigoni is reported to be flying in to St Petersburg today to sign from Independiente for a fee of around 10 Million Euro.
post #8 of 104 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2017, 17:04
CDG
World Class Player

What was the crowd at CSKA Morecambe today?
post #9 of 104 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2017, 19:08
CDG
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDG View Post
What was the crowd at CSKA Morecambe today?
Clocked it, 8500 that just goes to show, this club is on the up, over 2900 were added to the normal average CSKA Morecame home attendances and this was for 2 reasons - the fans wanting to pay pilgrimage and show their appreciation for Safe Hands Igor's first European clean sheet in 11 years and it was a nice Summers day in Moscow too with temperatures approaching 30.

Well done the CSKA Morecambe Barmy Army and there was me thinking they had less fans than those European Heavyweights of Barnsley, Bristol Rovers and Milton Keynes Dons, shows much how much I know.

You have to wonder why Slutsky chucked all this away for Hull City in the English Championship?
post #10 of 104 (permalink) Old July 30th, 2017, 05:02 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Rubin saved the three points late with a spot kick, haven't seen the hl yet but guessing it was a gift. Super easy win for Russia's top club, should have been 5-0 really.

R.I.P Ari
post #11 of 104 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2017, 18:59
CDG
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDG View Post
A couple of imminent transfers -

Spartak Moscow are close to signing Roman Neustadter from Fenerbache, I think I saw a fee of around 3 Million Euro, it was reported he had signed then reported he hadn't. One other possible transfer for the champions is Belfodil from Standard Liege, he is a CF, not seen the fee.

Zenit close to signing 2 more Argentine players, the Lyon President has announced he is expecting Emanuel Mammana to sign for Zenit shortly for 16 Million Euro (he was reportedly a target for Liverpool only a couple of weeks ago) fellow countrymen Emiliano Rigoni is reported to be flying in to St Petersburg today to sign from Independiente for a fee of around 10 Million Euro.
Now official! Mammana signs for Zenit from Lyon for 16 Million Euro, he joins fellow countrymen Druissi and Paredes. The Rigoni deal is expected to be completed by Wednesday. Mancini transfer policy looks like anything young, promising and Argentinian is coming to Zenit!

Zenit squad getting top heavy, Noboa can't get any game-time, current Russian Internationals, Dzyuba, Zhirkov and Poloz are getting in frequent game time from the Bench and Zenit's best player last season Giuliano can't get into the team anymore. Things are looking good for us. Mancini appears to have worked some magic on Kokorin who is looking like every bit the player he was going to be 2 years ago.

Elsewhere, Spartak currently beating Krasnodar 2-0, looks a healthy crowd, well in excess of 35k it looks like to me. The big one though is next weekend, Zenit v Spartak, just 4,000 tickets left and I've got 2 of them!
post #12 of 104 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2017, 19:44
CDG
World Class Player

Goal of the weekend? Great free kick giving Spartak their 2nd goal in this evenings 2-0 win over Krasnodar.

post #13 of 104 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2017, 20:12
CDG
World Class Player

Immense

post #14 of 104 (permalink) Old August 1st, 2017, 22:58
Dzyubaphile
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Zenit, Russia NT
That stache is disgusting. Even Cherchesov would think so.
post #15 of 104 (permalink) Old August 2nd, 2017, 05:10 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Yea it makes me want to punch him.

R.I.P Ari
post #16 of 104 (permalink) Old August 7th, 2017, 00:03
Dzyubaphile
Forum Manager
International

Spartak

Feels good, man.
post #17 of 104 (permalink) Old August 7th, 2017, 08:13
inbred amoeba
Star Player

Teams: the Toothless Lions
Ouch! Пиздец подкрался незаметно.

Sviato, where have u been for a whole year?

Our Italian said it: better lose one game by 1:5 than five games by 0:1.

Truth is: a parlay on Shitty and Zenitushka to win their leagues is unbeatable. You hear it first, guys, take it while it's still on the market.

Well done, Kitties!
post #18 of 104 (permalink) Old August 7th, 2017, 08:15
inbred amoeba
Star Player

Teams: the Toothless Lions
I will be supporting Rubin this year

Well done, Kitties!
post #19 of 104 (permalink) Old August 7th, 2017, 22:18
Dzyubaphile
Forum Manager
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Balkans View Post
Ouch! Пиздец подкрался незаметно.

Sviato, where have u been for a whole year?

Our Italian said it: better lose one game by 1:5 than five games by 0:1.

Truth is: a parlay on Shitty and Zenitushka to win their leagues is unbeatable. You hear it first, guys, take it while it's still on the market.
The forum itself has been kind dead so I've basically stopped coming myself. Maybe the rightful king reclaiming his throne will liven things up around here
post #20 of 104 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2017, 05:18 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Don't believe this, greatest team of the 21st century can't even imagine losing by four goals.

btw that scuffle with Luis Adriano was unfortunate mainly due to Terentiev swinging on him, at least prove yourself as a player before you decide to punch veterans. Still Adriano was acting a dick, don't play with fire next time brah you're not playing in Italy.

R.I.P Ari

Last edited by Dmitriy; August 8th, 2017 at 06:23.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in