Xtratime Community banner

Forums Spacing

5K views 156 replies 10 participants last post by  Julia 
#1 ·
Is it really necessary to have a separate forum for each major team in the RPL? I know I am new here but I find it kind of annoying. I understand why CSKA has their own forum because they have a sizable fan base here, but for these other teams there is 1 active thread in each team forum. I do not see the need to have so many separate sub forums. And besides, each forum has the same active members as well, so it’s the same people spread across many forums, each with 1 active thread. It seems like a distraction and new topics created in forums don’t get viewed as much because people just check on the latest active main thread.

#22 ·
About what ? Keeping it the same ? I'm positive I want it changed, you guys can decide on how many forums to get rid of. But we have to change the set up. I think footy, and the rest will want it changed, just as long as the CSKA fans get to keep our forum I'm cool.

The chill out, Spartak, and Loko have to go.

#24 ·
I really don't see why they'd be against the idea. There really aren't many Russian speaking posters on here, half are just Russian footy fans like yourself.

We shouldn't have all these forums when the Serbs, Romanians, Croats, etc. outnumber us and have less forums.

#40 ·
No.

Anyway the most pathetic thing is look who are the moderators?

Arianna post once a year,jackla disappear.
Infinity last post is from may 2008.:howler:

We need to change the moderators.

I think i will go for dynamo kyiv fm.

#41 ·
Why don't you just go for Russian Forum manager? It makes more sense.

Get rid of spartak, Zenit, Loko forum and moderate collectively over all of them.

The stupid 2008 thread is still pinned. You can use that for your evidence. In fact, Dima posts in there by accident on a regular basis. Its confusing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.