andrey kobelev... - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old July 19th, 2007, 21:42 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Teams: cska moskva & russia
andrey kobelev...

i rate this coach very highly...he is young, he did fairly well in the first season considering the situation at dynamo and now in this season he is showing that even with a weak squad in comparison to the top 4, he has got dynamo playing well...

could he be a future russia manager ? if cska decide to axe gazzaev (i hope they don't) i wouldn't mind kobelev coming in...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2007, 00:35
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, CSKA Moskva, Ukraine, Russia, USA
I don't think anyone thought Dynamo would repeat their poor performance last year. However, I also don't think anyone believed they would contend for the title. Thumbs up to Kobelev.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2007, 17:54
Star Player

Teams: CSKA Moscow, AC Milan and Russia NT
yeah he is a good coach. I rate him highly too. But enough with the Gazzaev rumours....it will not happen in at least 2-3 years.

CSKA
Chamions League CHAMPIONS 2008

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old July 22nd, 2007, 02:02
Xtratime Elite

Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
Him coaching Russia eventually is fine by me as long as he has our guys play attractive football like we're supposed to. He is doing very well with Dynamo though, I agree.

R.I.P Ari
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old July 22nd, 2007, 02:12
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy
Him coaching Russia eventually is fine by me as long as he has our guys play attractive football like we're supposed to. He is doing very well with Dynamo though, I agree.
Attractive football?not even hiddink can do it.

Russian women

World volley champio
Vice olympic volley champion
World handball champion
European basket champion
Vice world basket champion
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old July 22nd, 2007, 02:24
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Attractive football?not even hiddink can do it.

Romantsev did it even though the results weren't there. I'm not saying we should go back to the give and go Romantsev style, but man did we hold the ball well back then. Of course we don't have the likes of Mostovoi, Karpin, Alenitchev, Titov, and Smertin anymore in our midfield, but we should be playing better than we are since we still have skillfull players.

With Romantsev we basically played the short passing possesion game but we had no direction or venom to our attack. Hiddink's trying to be more direct, and imo we played well against Israel, Macedonia and Estonia.

R.I.P Ari

Last edited by Dmitriy; July 22nd, 2007 at 02:37.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old July 22nd, 2007, 02:51
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy
Romantsev did it even though the results weren't there. I'm not saying we should go back to the give and go Romantsev style, but man did we hold the ball well back then. Of course we don't have the likes of Mostovoi, Karpin, Alenitchev, Titov, and Smertin anymore in our midfield, but we should be playing better than we are since we still have skillfull players.

With Romantsev we basically played the short passing possesion game but we had no direction or venom to our attack. Hiddink's trying to be more direct, and imo we played well against Israel, Macedonia and Estonia.
It was a shame how alenichev ended his career.Btw Mostovoi is playing in the soccer beach nt,pisarev is the head coach.

And i don't know what to say,but Hiddink has been very disappointing but on the other hand after seeing the under 19 team what can you say?

Maybe there is a hope on Spartak youngsters,dzyuba,prudnikov and torbinsky but russia needs playmakers and wingers.

Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old July 22nd, 2007, 02:55
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

About Romantsev,he had the old soviet school,a dictator and lunatic guy,had act very bad regarding the way tsymbalar,tikhonov leave Spartak but Spartak played good football till the 2000.

I miss that Spartak.

Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old July 22nd, 2007, 03:19
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
It was a shame how alenichev ended his career.Btw Mostovoi is playing in the soccer beach nt,pisarev is the head coach.

And i don't know what to say,but Hiddink has been very disappointing but on the other hand after seeing the under 19 team what can you say?

Maybe there is a hope on Spartak youngsters,dzyuba,prudnikov and torbinsky but russia needs playmakers and wingers.
Let's not overract with the u19's. We outplayed France and Germany, and our defense fvcked up against Serbia. We also made it out of a group with England, Holland and the Czechs.

R.I.P Ari

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in