Infos about Rubin Kazan please - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old August 25th, 2006, 12:36 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: Parma FC
Infos about Rubin Kazan please

Parma will face Rubin Kazan in the 1st round of the UEFA-Cup 2006/07. Can you give me some infos about the team?

I found this squad roster...

http://www.eufo.de/football/rus/2006/rubiazan.htm

They have some foreign players but nobody is really well known I think. Are they in good form? Who are their key players?
Thanks in advance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotti View Post
Btw, Crespo. I love you more than I love my father.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old August 25th, 2006, 14:35
Legend

Rubin had a tremendous start to the season but now they are horrible. Should be easy for Parma.

Domingues and Bukharov are the most dangerous players.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old August 25th, 2006, 14:49
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viola
Rubin had a tremendous start to the season but now they are horrible. Should be easy for Parma.

Domingues and Bukharov are the most dangerous players.
Bukharov is ruled out for the rest of the season,injurie.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old August 25th, 2006, 15:31
Legend

Makes it even easier.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2006, 14:16
Star Player

Teams: Panathinaikos Parma Man.Utd.
Any link for the game???
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2006, 14:27
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by george_acp
Any link for the game???
i don't think so....
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2006, 14:31
Star Player

RTR sports is supposed to play the match.any free links?
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old September 15th, 2006, 04:15
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Teams: INTER & Tottenham Hotspur
UEFA Cup, Round One, 1st leg - 14/9/06
Rubin Kazan 0-1 Parma
Dessena 79 (P)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parma have moved a step closer to the knockout stages of the UEFA Cup after beating Rubin Kazan 1-0 on Thursday. Daniele Dessena netted the first leg winner and crucial away goal, but victory was only secured after the dangerous Russians missed a late penalty.

Parma, despite the youthful starting XI which boss Stefano Pioli opted for, began the tie as slight favourites. Yet after a bright beginning, the Italian side were arguably fortunate to go into the break all square.

The Ducali settled well and Zlatan Muslimovic wasted a good early opportunity after some fine work by Andrea Gasbarroni. Yet there was only one team in it from the 15th minute onwards. Bayramov underlined the danger that lay ahead when his header went just wide of Luca Bucci’s post.

Kazan threatened again in minute 36 when they should have scored. Uruguayan defender Scotti got on the end of an accurate Benachour cross – only to miss the target from close range to let the away side off the hook.

Rubin were undoubtedly the more dangerous side and pushed for the opener just before the break. A stunning Baiano free-kick got the limited crowd excited, but the ball finished just off target as the Greek referee brought the opening period to an end.

Pioli, making his European debut, replaced Gasbarroni with Zlatko Dedic at the break but little changed after the restart. The home side wasted another great chance on 55 minutes when Benachour struck the post with his right foot volley.

The same player was denied by veteran shot-stopper Bucci midway through the second period, after the ‘keeper performed a miraculous double save which also saw Dominguez thwarted from a favourable position. The latter’s free-kick was then comfortably gathered by the former Italian international.

Rubin ‘keeper Kolinko was finally called into action by Parma on 77 minutes after a smart shot from full-back Damiano Ferronetti. Yet he was picking the ball out of the net just 120 seconds later. The shot-stopper initially kept out a Muslimovic volley, but he could do nothing as Dessena nodded home the rebound. Rubin 0 Parma 1.

Job done? Not quite seeing as the Gialloblu handed Rubin an opportunity to immediately equalise. Luca Cigarini allegedly brought down Baiano in the box and the referee awarded a penalty. However, Dominguez’s miserable day in front of goal continued as he fired wide. Parma held on for victory and now have to avoid defeat in the return to prosper.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rubin Kazan: Kolinko; Bayano, Scotti, Gabriel, Calisto; Ayupov, Yalland, Sibaya; Benachour, Dominguez, Bayramov (Kim 76)

Parma: Bucci; Ferronetti (Coly 84), Cardone, Contini, Bocchetti; Ciaramitaro, Cigarini, Dessena; Gasbarroni (Dedic 46), Kutuzov; Muslimovic

Ref: Briakos (Gre)

Missed pen: Dominguez 82 (R)

channel4

My heart = INTER...No Matter Win or Lose...

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2006, 04:35
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Teams: INTER & Tottenham Hotspur
UEFA Cup, Round One, 2nd leg - 28/9/06
Parma 1-0 Rubin Kazan (2-0 agg)
Paponi 49 (P)
Stadio Tardini

Parma booked their place in the group stage of the UEFA Cup after edging past Rubin Kazan at the Stadio Tardini.

Coach Stefano Pioli picked a very inexperienced starting line-up. With Domenico Morfeo and Andrea Gasbarroni injured, Pioli decided to start with a 4-4-1-1 formation with the young Daniele Paponi as the lone striker.

The first half was dominated by the Russians, who could have scored four times. Even though Parma were playing at home they seemed frightened of losing.

After only one minute Bayramov nearly gave the visitors the advantage with a lob that was just wide, while in the 18th minute Alfonso De Lucia was forced to deflect Dominguez’ curling shot.

The best chance for Kazan came in the 36th minute with a powerful strike by Castillo which hit the bar. Gabriel then had a goal disallowed for a foul on De Lucia just at the end of the first half.

After a disappointing period Pioli rang the changes, withdrawing Daniele Dessena for Andrea Pisanu.

During the second half the Italian outfit seemed more confident and took the lead in the 49th minute through Paponi, who scored with a shot from the edge of the area.

Parma controlled the match playing on the counter attack and all the efforts from the visitors proved futile.

Substitute Kim nearly equalised for Kazan late on though with an audacious effort which was saved on the line by Paolo Castellini.

The Gialloblu can count themselves lucky to still be in the competition, but ultimately they took their chances and held their nerve to win through.

Parma: De Lucia; Coly, Rossi, Paci, Castellini; Bocchetti, Bolano (Mandolini 79), Dessena (Pisanu 47); Ciaramitaro (Savi 74), Cigarini; Paponi

Rubin Kazan: Kolinko; Bayano, Scotti, Gabriel, Calisto; Ayupov, Yalland, Sibaya (Kim 67); Gatskan (Vasyliev 72), Dominguez, Bayramov (Riazantsev 77)

Ref: Weiner (Ger)

channel4

My heart = INTER...No Matter Win or Lose...

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old October 19th, 2006, 00:48
Star Player

Anybody have Paponi's goal from the second leg?
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old October 19th, 2006, 13:02
Star Player

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old October 19th, 2006, 13:30
Star Player

Thanks a lot man
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old October 19th, 2006, 14:15
Legend

The man is a she...
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old October 19th, 2006, 14:31
Star Player

Oooops!!!
Didn't knew that!!!
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old October 19th, 2006, 14:44
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by george_acp
Thanks a lot man
U r welcome

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in