Loko in Russian Championship 2006 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 161 (permalink) Old May 3rd, 2006, 03:43 Thread Starter
Star Player

Loko in Russian Championship 2006

I've always thiught we don't need the special thread for every round - even when there're more than 1 poster here. Now i don't need them for sure.

So beginning from Moskva-Loko match I will post everything connected with Loko RFPL matches here.

So.

Moskva-Loko 0-1
Sychev scored on 90+4 one very nice goal though we played badly all the game I think it's a case when result is also important... but I still prefer brilliant game to dull 3 points. I'm stupid i know

Loko: Polyakov - Ivanovic, Pashinin, Asatiani , Evseev, Gurenko - Shacker (56, Traore), Los'kov, Bilyaletdinov - O'Connor (57, Kruglov), Sychev.
Loko bench: Jakupovic, Lebedenko, Samedov, Chelidze, Celso.

So - Shacker was on the field from the 1st minute for the first time and showed a very good game :thmbup:
Kruglov and Lebedenko are back from reserves team and Kruglov had even a chance to play. He was okay, well.
And the main news is, of course, Asatiani is back star: And it's our first match with "0" under word "Loko" on the scoretable

Last edited by Infinity; July 18th, 2006 at 12:52.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 161 (permalink) Old May 3rd, 2006, 03:46
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
So Infinity,you are not gone open anymore game threads?,and who is Schaker?! ,Zouaghi,no?
post #3 of 161 (permalink) Old May 3rd, 2006, 05:36 Thread Starter
Star Player

No, i'm not. I've been alwaus against it. I don't like when there's a lot of thread all of 10-15 (maximum) posts. And now when no one except me posts here i think one thread for all the championship is enough for those who maybe comes here to learn smth about how the team is doing.

Yeah, Zuagi (or however his name is spelled in English). He has name Shacker on his t-shirt and that's how he's announced in line-up. I don't know why but i also begin to call him that way.

post #4 of 161 (permalink) Old May 3rd, 2006, 14:35
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Ah...ok.
post #5 of 161 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 10:15 Thread Starter
Star Player

Today Loko will play with Zenit. I can't go to the stadium And i'm nervous about that match cos it's always hard to play with the team when its coach is gone and every player fights for his place in the main team wanting to show the new coach he's worth playing. :nervous:

Good luck to our guys anyway.

PS. The referee is Sukhina.
post #6 of 161 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 10:22
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Yeah good luck to Zenit....
post #7 of 161 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 22:07
Star Player

Teams: FCBarcelona
ha, Loko won this damn match!

3-1

scorers: Loko: Traore, Sychev, Loskov
Zenit: Kolodin (pen.)

Kerzhakov ( unrealized pen.)

Last edited by Akimych; May 6th, 2006 at 22:21.
post #8 of 161 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 22:22
Star Player

It's very good that Muslin began to teach Loko guys to do [email protected]@
post #9 of 161 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 03:38 Thread Starter
Star Player

Yeah, we won! Inspite of the damn referee with those fvcking 2 penalties What a pity I haven't visited the match. And i'm really glad for Traore, I've always thought he's very good and now he scored.
I haven't seen the match yet so can't say anything about how the team played and players in particular, but my friends who were there called me and said our guys were :thmbup:

Go Loko!!!
post #10 of 161 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 03:43 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akimych
It's very good that Muslin began to teach Loko guys to do [email protected]@
Stop talking bullshit, mate. It sounds like our players were pathetic losers until Muslin taught them "to do smth". And it's not true. Muslin is making the team play another style than it did when Semin was the main coach. And it was hard for guys to get used for the new tactics especially considering all the injuries in the team. Now they seem to do better than in the beginning of the season and i hope they'll do better and better.
post #11 of 161 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 04:37 Thread Starter
Star Player

Banners for O'Connor on the Loko-Zenit match

post #12 of 161 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 16:45 Thread Starter
Star Player

So, line-up in yesterday's match.

Loko: Polyakov - Ivanovic, Pashinin, Asatiani, Evseev, Gurenko - Bilyaletdinov (86, Shacker), Starkov (82, Kruglov), Los'kov - Traore (60, Samedov), Sychov
Goals: Traore 4, Sychov 10, Los'kov 89.
Yellow cards: Kruglov 89, Asatiani 90.

Zenit: Contofalski, Radimov (79, Shumulikovski), Skrtel, Spivak (55, Denisov), Maresh, Shirl, Arshavin, Kerzhakov, Hagen, Anyukov, Gorshkov (55, Vlasov).
Goal: Denisov 90 (penalty).
Yellow cards: Radimov 66, Shirl 71, Shkrtel 74.
Red card: Shkrtel 80.

Polyakov saved one more penalty in the first halftime (Kerzhakov).

18 223 spectators on the stadium.
post #13 of 161 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 17:22
Premier Player

Teams: GLASGOW RANGERS, Queen of the South and West Ham
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Banners for O'Connor on the Loko-Zenit match

Like it, take it he's doing alright then?
post #14 of 161 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 17:26 Thread Starter
Star Player

Yep, he's good. :thmbup: Fights on the field and makes a good job for the team.
post #15 of 161 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 17:35 Thread Starter
Star Player

Bytheway, O'Connor gave a very good interview which was in the program to Loko-Zenit match. What a pity it's in Russian only Don't know where to find the original one - in English.
post #16 of 161 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2006, 20:29
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Bytheway, O'Connor gave a very good interview which was in the program to Loko-Zenit match. What a pity it's in Russian only Don't know where to find the original one - in English.

on youtube.com maybe
post #17 of 161 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2006, 20:31
Star Player

wtf Traore is called "Rivaldo" ????
post #18 of 161 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2006, 23:18
World Class Player

I was at the Zenit match. I'm glad I broke my Loko jinx . I was a bit disappointed O'Connor didn't play, but I can't argue with the result and it proved the correct decision by Muslin to play Traore instead because his pace was killing Zenit in the first half. Then at halftime I thought we (Loko) tried to sit on our 2 goal lead too much and it could have backfired. Thankfully it didn't. Maybe i'm not qualified to comment after only seeing one match, but it seems to me that teams will cause Loko most problems down the wings. Zenit were causing a lot of problems down the left of Loko's defence especially. I don't blame Starkov for that because he was being left with two men too many times.

I was really impressed by Ivanovic (sp?). He looked like an excellent player. Evseev didn't impress me, but I get the impression he's liked by the fans?

As for the penalty decisions Infinity is spot on. The first award was given right in front of where I was and it was the assistant referee that awarded the penalty. It was a disgraceful decision. The second penalty shoudn't have been given either, but maybe the ref felt sorry for all those Zenit fans
post #19 of 161 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 15:08 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akimych

on youtube.com maybe
I'm not sure what you mean.
Quote:
wtf Traore is called "Rivaldo" ????
Where have you found this bullshit?
post #20 of 161 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 15:24 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle_eyes
I was a bit disappointed O'Connor didn't play, but I can't argue with the result and it proved the correct decision by Muslin to play Traore instead because his pace was killing Zenit in the first half.
O'Connor had some stupid little problem like ingrown nail or corn or some shit like that. So he couldn't play. Well, he could but only if there's no one to replace him.
Quote:
Then at halftime I thought we (Loko) tried to sit on our 2 goal lead too much and it could have backfired. Thankfully it didn't.
You should watch our match with Rubin. We had 3-1 after the first half and decided not to "sit on our 3 goals". So - in the second half we got 3 from Dominges and only penalty helped us to get at least 1 point. So...
Quote:
I was really impressed by Ivanovic (sp?). He looked like an excellent player. Evseev didn't impress me, but I get the impression he's liked by the fans?
Ivanovic was a big surprise for all the fans. At first when nobody saw him people thought that he's some poor Serbian player whom Muslin wanted to help and that he's gonna play for reserve team and something like that. And when we looked how he played... wow! He's become the discovery of the season for our team. And don't forget who scored the 3rd goal to cska
As to Evseev... You know, he sometimes plays like if he hated all the team and wanted it to loose. He brought two penalties to Loko in this season. He always gives different awful interviews. But he's one of our symbols. Next to Los'kov and some stupid keeper who left for Dinamo And all Russia remembers what he said after the match Wales-Russia (Bytheway, what do Scots think about Wales? ) Besides, in the most part of his matches he plays really good and he has a strong character which is very important for the player and to the whole team. So - yes, we love him

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in