Xtratime Community banner

Loko in Russian Championship 2006

4K views 160 replies 11 participants last post by  Infinity 
#1 · (Edited)
I've always thiught we don't need the special thread for every round - even when there're more than 1 poster here. Now i don't need them for sure.

So beginning from Moskva-Loko match I will post everything connected with Loko RFPL matches here.

So.

Moskva-Loko 0-1
Sychev scored on 90+4 one very nice goal though we played badly all the game :groan: I think it's a case when result is also important... but I still prefer brilliant game to dull 3 points. :yawn: I'm stupid i know :D

Loko: Polyakov - Ivanovic, Pashinin, Asatiani :happy: , Evseev, Gurenko - Shacker (56, Traore), Los'kov, Bilyaletdinov - O'Connor (57, Kruglov), Sychev.
Loko bench: Jakupovic, Lebedenko, Samedov, Chelidze, Celso.

So - Shacker was on the field from the 1st minute for the first time and showed a very good game :thmbup:
Kruglov and Lebedenko are back from reserves team and Kruglov had even a chance to play. He was okay, well.
And the main news is, of course, Asatiani is back :happy: star: And it's our first match with "0" under word "Loko" on the scoretable :party:

See less See more
#2 ·
So Infinity,you are not gone open anymore game threads?,and who is Schaker?! :googly: ,Zouaghi,no? :)

#3 ·
No, i'm not. I've been alwaus against it. I don't like when there's a lot of thread all of 10-15 (maximum) posts. And now when no one except me posts here i think one thread for all the championship is enough for those who maybe comes here to learn smth about how the team is doing. :)

Yeah, Zuagi (or however his name is spelled in English). He has name Shacker on his t-shirt and that's how he's announced in line-up. I don't know why but i also begin to call him that way. :D

#5 ·
Today Loko will play with Zenit. I can't go to the stadium :( And i'm nervous about that match cos it's always hard to play with the team when its coach is gone and every player fights for his place in the main team wanting to show the new coach he's worth playing. :nervous:

Good luck to our guys anyway.

PS. The referee is Sukhina.

#9 ·
Yeah, we won! :happy: Inspite of the damn referee with those fvcking 2 penalties :yuck: What a pity I haven't visited the match. :( And i'm really glad for Traore, I've always thought he's very good and now he scored. :proud:
I haven't seen the match yet so can't say anything about how the team played and players in particular, but my friends who were there called me and said our guys were :thmbup:

Go Loko!!!

#10 ·
Akimych said:
It's very good that Muslin began to teach Loko guys to do smth@@ :cool:
Stop talking bullshit, mate. It sounds like our players were pathetic losers until Muslin taught them "to do smth". And it's not true. Muslin is making the team play another style than it did when Semin was the main coach. And it was hard for guys to get used for the new tactics especially considering all the injuries in the team. Now they seem to do better than in the beginning of the season and i hope they'll do better and better. :D

#12 ·
So, line-up in yesterday's match.

Loko: Polyakov - Ivanovic, Pashinin, Asatiani, Evseev, Gurenko - Bilyaletdinov (86, Shacker), Starkov (82, Kruglov), Los'kov - Traore (60, Samedov), Sychov
Goals: Traore 4, Sychov 10, Los'kov 89.
Yellow cards: Kruglov 89, Asatiani 90.

Zenit: Contofalski, Radimov (79, Shumulikovski), Skrtel, Spivak (55, Denisov), Maresh, Shirl, Arshavin, Kerzhakov, Hagen, Anyukov, Gorshkov (55, Vlasov).
Goal: Denisov 90 (penalty).
Yellow cards: Radimov 66, Shirl 71, Shkrtel 74.
Red card: Shkrtel 80.

Polyakov saved one more penalty in the first halftime (Kerzhakov).

18 223 spectators on the stadium.

#18 ·
I was at the Zenit match. I'm glad I broke my Loko jinx :D. I was a bit disappointed O'Connor didn't play, but I can't argue with the result and it proved the correct decision by Muslin to play Traore instead because his pace was killing Zenit in the first half. Then at halftime I thought we (Loko) tried to sit on our 2 goal lead too much and it could have backfired. Thankfully it didn't. Maybe i'm not qualified to comment after only seeing one match, but it seems to me that teams will cause Loko most problems down the wings. Zenit were causing a lot of problems down the left of Loko's defence especially. I don't blame Starkov for that because he was being left with two men too many times.

I was really impressed by Ivanovic (sp?). He looked like an excellent player. Evseev didn't impress me, but I get the impression he's liked by the fans?

As for the penalty decisions Infinity is spot on. The first award was given right in front of where I was and it was the assistant referee that awarded the penalty. It was a disgraceful decision. The second penalty shoudn't have been given either, but maybe the ref felt sorry for all those Zenit fans ;)

#20 ·
Angle_eyes said:
I was a bit disappointed O'Connor didn't play, but I can't argue with the result and it proved the correct decision by Muslin to play Traore instead because his pace was killing Zenit in the first half.
O'Connor had some stupid little problem like ingrown nail or corn or some shit like that. So he couldn't play. Well, he could but only if there's no one to replace him.
Then at halftime I thought we (Loko) tried to sit on our 2 goal lead too much and it could have backfired. Thankfully it didn't.
You should watch our match with Rubin. We had 3-1 after the first half and decided not to "sit on our 3 goals". So - in the second half we got 3 from Dominges and only penalty helped us to get at least 1 point. So... ;)
I was really impressed by Ivanovic (sp?). He looked like an excellent player. Evseev didn't impress me, but I get the impression he's liked by the fans?
Ivanovic was a big surprise for all the fans. At first when nobody saw him people thought that he's some poor Serbian player whom Muslin wanted to help and that he's gonna play for reserve team and something like that. And when we looked how he played... wow! He's become the discovery of the season for our team. And don't forget who scored the 3rd goal to cska ;)
As to Evseev... You know, he sometimes plays like if he hated all the team and wanted it to loose. He brought two penalties to Loko in this season. He always gives different awful interviews. But he's one of our symbols. Next to Los'kov and some stupid keeper who left for Dinamo ;) And all Russia remembers what he said after the match Wales-Russia :D (Bytheway, what do Scots think about Wales? ;) ) Besides, in the most part of his matches he plays really good and he has a strong character which is very important for the player and to the whole team. So - yes, we love him :D

#22 ·
Fair point about losing the goals against Rubin. Maybe the team has to defend more if they get in front.

It's partly Evseev's hairstyle that puts me off him :D I never trust player's with hair like that. We've had a few at Rangers like that and they were prone to doing stupid things. And it's nice to see that keeper doing so well these days :thumbsup:

I don't really care about Wales to be honest. If they're playing England I want them to win. Other than that it doesn't matter. I'm more likely to call them sheepshaggers than support them if that tells you anything :undecide: What's the Russian opinion of them? :D

#23 ·
Angle_eyes said:
It's partly Evseev's hairstyle that puts me off him :D I never trust player's with hair like that. We've had a few at Rangers like that and they were prone to doing stupid things.
Bytheway, Marian Had has the same hair style. In the match with cska it was sometimes difficult to tell one of them from another. Not _that_ difficult like with Berezutskiy brothers but still... ;)
it's nice to see that keeper doing so well these days :thumbsup:
What are you talking about? :confused:
I'm more likely to call them sheepshaggers than support them if that tells you anything :undecide:
:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:
What's the Russian opinion of them? :D
Now we also don't care about them. And at the moment of that NT match the opinion of the whole Russia was expressed by Vadim Evseev :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.