Xtratime Community banner

Round 6: Loko-Rubin

341 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Infinity 
#1 · (Edited)
Damn :eek: I thought Spartak-Moskva result would be the most surprising draw of the round but they're children in comparison with us :wallbang:
4-4 And Dima Los'kov's hettrick :star: :D 4th goal our young hope Ivan Starkov scored :proud:

Loko: Polyakov, Bikey, Spahic (46 Kingston, 54 Starkov), Ivanovic, O'Connor (79 Traore), Los'kov, Sychev, Pashinin, Evseev, Gurenko. The bench: Jakupovic, Shacker, Samedov, Chelidze).

Frankly, I haven't seen the match (work work work :wallbang: ) - only goals in Vesti Sport at night - but I read some newspapers and talked to guys who visited the match. All of them say we have excellent attack cos it's really not easy to score 4 goals to Rubin - the team with good organized defence - but we have the most pathetic defence in all RFPL. :cry: :D It seems everybody wants to score and isn't interested in anything else. :groan: I wonder if we're gonna miss 100 goals in this season or more? :eyepatch:

But in that match Los'kov has scored his 100th goal and became the second halfback with 100 or more goals in Russian footbal history. :party: :star:

PS. Spahic is injured again. He will probably play after the world championship. Kingston is also injured and will play in 3 weeks. Before the match with Rubin all Loko players came to the field in T-shirts with the words "Get well, Marjan!" :proud:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.