Palermo - Lokomotiv - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old October 4th, 2005, 16:35 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Udinese,Lokomotiv Moscow,Russia NT
i like Palermo this year because a friend of mine play there.... i'll tell him to lose

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old October 31st, 2005, 13:27
Rising Star

Now I think you can open thread on Palemo vs Lokomotiv
Ciao ciao poka poka
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old November 2nd, 2005, 08:34
Rising Star

yesterday Lokomotiv team arrived in Palermo. This morning at Palermo Punta Raisi international Airport are waiting 2 or 3 fly from Moscow with Lokomotiv supporters. Welcome in my city I hope you will like our sun and mild temperature (+25), ll go to sea, ll look our old monuments and natural beautiful place, ll eat our famous food and see a beautiful match tomorrow evening!!!!

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 22:02
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Congrats to Lokomotiv,looks like you might take a win,but a draw is not bad.

Well i just saw the two misses of Izmailov,and one from Khokhlov. :thmbdown:

Also a stupid act by Khokhlov to see the red card. :thmbdown:

Last edited by kleber; November 3rd, 2005 at 22:36.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2005, 04:46
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Teams: INTER & Tottenham Hotspur
UEFA Cup, Group B, Matchday 2 - 3/11/05
Palermo 0-0 Lokomotiv Moscow
Stadio Barbera

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a frustrating night for Palermo as they were unable to break down a stubborn Lokomotiv side, even after they were reduced to ten men.

Gigi Del Neri’s men came into the game knowing a win would keep them top of the Group B, but were forced to settle for a point.

Mariano Andujar got the nod in goal over Nicola Santoni, while Salvatore Masiello made his first appearance of the season in a midfield including Nicolas Gonzalez and Paul Codrea, who brought success against Maccabi Petah Tikva on Matchday 1. Under-21 international Simone Pepe started in place of Stephen Makinwa.

The Rosanero set the early pace but had little to show for it in a cagey opening half. The only clear cut chance of the first period fell to their Russian opponents as Izmailov put over when through on goal.

The home side dominated the second half but rarely showed signs of taking advantage, much to the frustration of Gigi Del Neri. Lokomotiv, although on the back foot posed a threat on the break.

Visiting keeper Ovchinnikov did well to block from Michele Ferri before his side were reduced to 10 men following the dismissal of Kholkhov.

Palermo piled on the pressure but were unable to make the extra man pay and the Russians dug in to claim a point that they rarely looked like getting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Palermo: Andujar; Ferri, Barzagli, Terlizzi, Grosso; Gonzalez (Santana 66), Codrea, Mutarelli (Barone 46), Casiello; Caracciolo, Pepe

Lokomotiv: Ovchinnikov; Bikey, Evseev, Sennikov, Izmailov; Asatiani, Mamimov, Kholkhov, Lima, Ruopolo (Lebedenko 89); Biyaletdinov

Ref: Garibian (Fra)

Sent off: Kholkov (L) 78

channel4

My heart = INTER...No Matter Win or Lose...

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2005, 12:14
Legend

Teams: Slovenia, Brazil, Russia, Korea, Vasco da Gama
I guess a draw against Palermo away is not a bad result, so congrats to Loko. :thmbup:

Caipirinha: 6 €
Brazilian NT shirt: 70 €
Flight to Rio de Janeiro: 400 €
Seeing Italian NT kicked out of major tournament: PRICELESS

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
All NBA and NHL except Red Wings
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2005, 14:03
Legend

damn, looks like I missed an interesting game . Well, I still got to see a match of Czech Premiership or how it's called... One cant have everything at the same time .

And thanks for congratulations .
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2005, 14:09
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Sorry to say this Julia,but if you forget to see or at least to follow in the net a european game of your team,that is a shame.
I am not saying that you should go to Palermo,but i am sure there some pubs in Prague could show the game,at least you have the net,so that is a thing you should remember until your last days.

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2005, 14:14
Rising Star

Group B

Lokomotiv Moscow [RUS] v Espanyol [ESP] 0-1
Maccabi Petah-Tikva [ISR] v Palermo [ITA] 1-2

November 3 :
Brøndby v M. Petah-Tikva 2-0
Palermo v Lokomotiv Moscow 0-0

November 23 :
Lokomotiv Moscow v Brøndby
Espanyol v Palermo
November 30 :
Brøndby v Espanyol
M. Petah-Tikva v Lokomotiv Moscow
December 15 :
Espanyol v M. Petah-Tikva
Palermo v Brøndby

Code:
                          P  W  D  L  F-A Pts
Città di Palermo          2  1  1  0  2-1  4
Brøndby IF                1  1  0  0  2-0  3
RCD Espanyol              1  1  0  0  1-0  3
---------------------------------------------
Lokomotiv Moscow          2  0  1  1  0-1  1
Maccabi Petah-Tikva       2  0  0  2  1-4  0
The next match at home against Brøndby will be a key match deciding if Lokomotiv will progress... Most likely nothing but a win will do and a loss would be fatal for Lokomotiv...

The reason why a draw is probably not an option either, is because it will leave Brøndby with 4 points and a +2 score plus the fact that either Palermo or Brøndby most likely have qualified, or perhaps both just need a draw in their last match against each other (Brøndby are actually a rather good away team in the Europa Cups)...

Last edited by Ceres; November 4th, 2005 at 14:19.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2005, 14:29
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Sorry to say this Julia,but if you forget to see or at least to follow in the net a european game of your team,that is a shame.
I am not saying that you should go to Palermo,but i am sure there some pubs in Prague could show the game,at least you have the net,so that is a thing you should remember until your last days.

My dear kleber, firstly, I didnt have internet when I was in Prague. Secondly, the match was yesterday, on my last day there. So it would be stupid to waste time and watch it instead of walking along Prague's beautiful streets for the last time during that trip. Plus, the pubs in Prague showed Slavia match. Besides, Palermo aren't exactly the European grandes or anything, or maybe I don't know something about their majesty . And finally, it's up to me when to watch football and when not to .
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2005, 14:33
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia
My dear kleber, firstly, I didnt have internet when I was in Prague. Secondly, the match was yesterday, on my last day there. So it would be stupid to waste time and watch it instead of walking along Prague's beautiful streets for the last time during that trip. Plus, the pubs in Prague showed Slavia match. Besides, Palermo aren't exactly the European grandes or anything, or maybe I don't know something about their majesty . And finally, it's up to me when to watch football and when not to .
Right Julia,but of course there are some pubs or coffes house with internet in Prague.

But ok,i just think in a different way,that is all.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2005, 15:12
Rising Star

Quote:
Besides, Palermo aren't exactly the European grandes or anything, or maybe I don't know something about their majesty .
I think it is not a compliment.
However good luck for your next match and goodbye!
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2005, 18:14
Legend

It was neither a compliment nor bad words . It's just a fact that Palermo don't belong to European biggest clubs, isn't it? I'm not saying your team is shit or such. I just don't think that Palermo - Loko was like a must-see as kleber tries to say .
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2005, 19:23
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
It was neither a compliment nor bad words . It's just a fact that Palermo don't belong to European biggest clubs, isn't it? I'm not saying your team is shit or such. I just don't think that Palermo - Loko was like a must-see as kleber tries to say .
Julia if it was Dynamo or Benfica playing against Palermo i can assure that i will follow the game.

Btw,where is Olga,too depressed?. :frownani:
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2005, 20:16
Star Player

I moved some posts from UEFA Group Stage thread to this one to this one.

Hope i haven't forgotten some posts 'cause i'm too tired and my brain seems dead.

some things i can say about the game itself. i can't understand what had happened to referee after the break. Really can't. And - no offence to Palermo team - what was all that theatre Palermo players showed for? The team Palermo itself reminds me of Terek in the beginning of its finished RFPL career. Really. Very strange. As usual - Boss was very good. Ruopolo was even worser than usual. Still - the team Lokomotiv exists and it plays and i'm happy about that. dixi.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old November 5th, 2005, 11:34 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Udinese,Lokomotiv Moscow,Russia NT
a friend of mine didn't played this game and i have not understood why...
but played Codrea

btw, Loko deserved to win, had tooooooo many chances to score...adn Izmailov was incredible...nobody could stop him!!!!!!!!!!!
i think maybe if Loko had a good forward could score more than once! Ruopolo was crap, really crap
I wanted Loko to win

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in