The thing that really intrigues me now is the fact that later there are posters who come to the Loko forum only to say "I hope you'll lose" or to wish good luck to our rivals. It seems strange to me 'cause Loko's never been the team evoking too much emotion in neutral people - i mean those who don't support a concrete team against which we're gonna play atm.
For example, I don't like all the teams that are close to us in Russian Championship.
But still when Shinnik, for example, plays against Zenit i'll never go to Zenit's Thread to say "Go Shinnik". It's not because i'm polite - you know
- or because i don't want to offend Zenit's supporters. It's just because Zenit is a nice team, they play good and I want the best teams to be in the first five of our Championship. Yep, during the match I really hate the rival whoever it is. But i think it's a usual think. But really i _don't like_ only two teams in all the RFPL. They are Rubin and Dinamo. If it's interesting to anybody I can tell why i don't like them. But i think it's not.
So I have some ideas why those people come to Loko forum to say nothing but "I'm looking forward to your defeat".
1. They don't like me personnaly. - Yep, megalomania is my best friend.
- and want to irritate me for one more time.
2. They don't like Loko because we're the Champions and still - still! - on the first line. I remember 2004 - things were very unlike this year.
3. They just hate Loko for ages already 'cause it's disgusting arrogant team.
What d'u think, guys?