About XT posters' attitude towards Loko - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 48 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2005, 22:13 Thread Starter
Star Player

About XT posters' attitude towards Loko

The thing that really intrigues me now is the fact that later there are posters who come to the Loko forum only to say "I hope you'll lose" or to wish good luck to our rivals. It seems strange to me 'cause Loko's never been the team evoking too much emotion in neutral people - i mean those who don't support a concrete team against which we're gonna play atm.

For example, I don't like all the teams that are close to us in Russian Championship. But still when Shinnik, for example, plays against Zenit i'll never go to Zenit's Thread to say "Go Shinnik". It's not because i'm polite - you know - or because i don't want to offend Zenit's supporters. It's just because Zenit is a nice team, they play good and I want the best teams to be in the first five of our Championship. Yep, during the match I really hate the rival whoever it is. But i think it's a usual think. But really i _don't like_ only two teams in all the RFPL. They are Rubin and Dinamo. If it's interesting to anybody I can tell why i don't like them. But i think it's not.

So I have some ideas why those people come to Loko forum to say nothing but "I'm looking forward to your defeat".
1. They don't like me personnaly. - Yep, megalomania is my best friend. - and want to irritate me for one more time.
2. They don't like Loko because we're the Champions and still - still! - on the first line. I remember 2004 - things were very unlike this year.
3. They just hate Loko for ages already 'cause it's disgusting arrogant team.

What d'u think, guys?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 48 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2005, 22:22
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
The major reason is that i dont want Loko again champion,and in this moment i have to support all the teams that play against them.
And Infinity go find my posts that i wrote in the Loko forum and you will see that i am not only coming here to wish Loko another defeat.
And of course you behave yourself in different way with the Russians and non russian that come here.
Others times i just like to have a good conversation with Julia,it is funny,but i guess with you that doesnt work.My post about the tomorow game was simple to have a good time here,but then we know very well what happen,with idiots,losers and others arguments that i didnt use in my first post.
post #3 of 48 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2005, 22:26 Thread Starter
Star Player

Thanks for answering. For that's my first try to talk about smth abstract but still about Loko.

So, d'u want some concrete team to win Championship or just not Loko and no matter who?

post #4 of 48 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2005, 22:32
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Thanks for answering. For that's my first try to talk about smth abstract but still about Loko.

So, d'u want some concrete team to win Championship or just not Loko and no matter who?
Spartak or Cska,it is sound strange but is true,i have already answer why.
Dynamo is my third Russian team,,and of course i have to support them in today game.

But if i have to choose between Rubin,Moskva or Loko,i will choose Loko.
About Zenit,i dont know but maybe i will go for Zenit ahead of Loko.

Last edited by kleber; October 1st, 2005 at 22:37.
post #5 of 48 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2005, 22:53
World Class Player

kleber, as much as I sometimes think that Infinity is a bit too touchy about negative comments like "I hope Loko lose", I can see her point when it's happening at every game. You've already said many times that you don't like Loko. Is there any need to keep rubbing Loko's fans noses in this fact in their own forum?

As far as I know Poland-Cement has settled his differences with Infinity. I hope you can follow that example. It shouldn't be difficult when you consider this is only a football forum ffs!

As for your question Infinity, it's option number 2 There wouldn't be the same sort of activity in this forum from non-Loko fans if Loko weren't defending champions and current leaders of the RPL.
post #6 of 48 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2005, 23:03
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Alan,you can not compare my posts to Poland posts,his posts are clearly stronger than mine,also he is a truly anti -loko no matters who Loko is playing,myself no, i support loko in the europeans cups,i just dont want them to win the league,and of course you know very well that i can and i talk about others things in the Loko forum.

And Alan,did you saw all the posts today or what .
I am not so sure about the relation between Poland and Infinity is fine.
post #7 of 48 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2005, 23:12
World Class Player

kleber, I saw all the posts (that weren't already edited by the time I got there). I won't pretend to know all the ins & outs because they frankly bored me It's basically a very petty discussion. If Infinity had done anything seriously wrong like you and P-C seem to believe, she would have received a severe warning about it. To my knowledge that hasn't happened. As for P-C's posts being stronger, I believe he's a lot younger than you, and therefore more rash (possibly). Nothing seriously bad happened here. So what if you were called an idiot (and I don't even care enough to check if you were or you weren't). Surely you're big enough and old enough to ignore that sort of thing every so often? p
post #8 of 48 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2005, 23:20
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle_eyes
kleber, I saw all the posts (that weren't already edited by the time I got there). I won't pretend to know all the ins & outs because they frankly bored me It's basically a very petty discussion. If Infinity had done anything seriously wrong like you and P-C seem to believe, she would have received a severe warning about it. To my knowledge that hasn't happened. As for P-C's posts being stronger, I believe he's a lot younger than you, and therefore more rash (possibly). Nothing seriously bad happened here. So what if you were called an idiot (and I don't even care enough to check if you were or you weren't). Surely you're big enough and old enough to ignore that sort of thing every so often? p
Alan,like i said in the off topic,you dont know the story,but for example if someone calls you a loser,a bastard ,a retarged, or starts bashing your country or the players from your country,what the hell is that,do you like it?
post #9 of 48 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2005, 23:30
True-Kozak

There is no need to cry about it. You should see what certain provokers, write on the Ukrainian forums. I wont name names. But its a hell of alot worse then just "I hope you lose". Jealousy hurts in this world I guess. Just ignore people like that.
post #10 of 48 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2005, 23:30
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Alan,like i said in the off topic,you dont know the story,but for example if someone calls you a loser,a bastard ,a retarged, or starts bashing your country or the players from your country,what the hell is that,do you like it?
kleber, you know I don't have any problems with you. I've even re-read the Dynamo-Loko thread especially for you p. From the posts that remain there, no-one called you a loser, or bashed your country. As for bashing players from your country, surely you can't be really offended at that? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and if player-bashing was outlawed then XT would cease to exist.

As for calling you a bastard or a retard, I can only assume that you're talking about something that was in Forza-Moskva's post (either that or you've had PM's calling you these names). Infinity deleted this post though. Surely there's no need to continue all this bad feeling?
post #11 of 48 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2005, 23:33
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
There is no need to cry about it. You should see what certain provokers, write on the Ukrainian forums. I wont name names. But its a hell of alot worse then just "I hope you lose". Jealousy hurts in this world I guess. Just ignore people like that.
So Kozak,hi,good to see you in the Russian forum .
I dont understand your post,it was for me?
post #12 of 48 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2005, 23:42
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
kleber, you know I don't have any problems with you. I've even re-read the Dynamo-Loko thread especially for you p. From the posts that remain there, no-one called you a loser, or bashed your country. As for bashing players from your country, surely you can't be really offended at that? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and if player-bashing was outlawed then XT would cease to exist.

As for calling you a bastard or a retard, I can only assume that you're talking about something that was in Forza-Moskva's post (either that or you've had PM's calling you these names). Infinity deleted this post though. Surely there's no need to continue all this bad feeling?
You didnt see the post deleted,only Infinity knows and she laughs about it. :thmbdown:
About the Portuguese players losers or idiots,the problem is that some of them have won things that not much many players won,i dislike Porto,but i have to admit that for winning a uefa cup and a champions league in two years you have to be a winner and not a loser.But ok,i can handle with that,but not when it comes to the country or myself,almost they are associated me to the Dynamo players,and i ask,and what about Dynamo russians players,so no words about them?
post #13 of 48 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2005, 00:02
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
You didnt see the post deleted,only Infinity knows and she laughs about it. :thmbdown:
About the Portuguese players losers or idiots,the problem is that some of them have won things that not much many players won,i dislike Porto,but i have to admit that for winning a uefa cup and a champions league in two years you have to be a winner and not a loser.But ok,i can handle with that,but not when it comes to the country or myself,almost they are associated me to the Dynamo players,and i ask,and what about Dynamo russians players,so no words about them?
If she laughed about it (and that's open to interpretation) then that was wrong. As for the players, players are usually be judged on their current performance for their current team. At the minute, Dynamo aren't very good and therefore neither are their players. The fact that some of them are Portuguese shouldn't mean that you take it personally. Maybe the reason no bad words were directed at Dynamo's Russian players is because the discussion was with you, and you were talking about Costinha and Maniche winning the match for you p
post #14 of 48 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2005, 00:09
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
If she laughed about it (and that's open to interpretation) then that was wrong. As for the players, players are usually be judged on their current performance for their current team. At the minute, Dynamo aren't very good and therefore neither are their players. The fact that some of them are Portuguese shouldn't mean that you take it personally. Maybe the reason no bad words were directed at Dynamo's Russian players is because the discussion was with you, and you were talking about Costinha and Maniche winning the match for you p
Derlei will score,dont worrie
post #15 of 48 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2005, 00:13
World Class Player

Well i've predicted that he will in the Prediction League
post #16 of 48 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2005, 00:16
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Well i've predicted that he will in the Prediction League
I will not make predictions these year in the Russian league,i am too busy at the prediction ukrainian league,that is my goal.
post #17 of 48 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2005, 07:43 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
As for your question Infinity, it's option number 2 There wouldn't be the same sort of activity in this forum from non-Loko fans if Loko weren't defending champions and current leaders of the RPL.
Thanks for leaving your opinion here. So the second voice to version #2.
post #18 of 48 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2005, 07:48 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
Oh, it's not that I cry or smth I just want to know what people think the reason is. Though i see nothing pleasant in such posts, of course. :irritate:

So talking about jelousy d'u mean that our golden medals 2004 are to blame?
post #19 of 48 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2005, 12:09
Legend

Btw...sorry for going a bit off-topic...I just checked the new XT members and there is a Loko fan named C. Aznavour.
post #20 of 48 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2005, 17:02 Thread Starter
Star Player

Nothing strange. We already have Belmondo, why can't be Aznavour?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in