03.07. Lokomotiv Moscow : Terek Grozny - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2005, 11:12 Thread Starter
Rookie

03.07. Lokomotiv Moscow : Terek Grozny

Hiya Guys,

I am going to be on a holiday in Moscow in the first week of July and I would like to attend at least one football match. for the 03rd of July

Lokomotiv Moscow : Terek Grozny

is scheduled. I think the mtach takes place in the Lokomotiv Stadium. Are there standings and seatings??? How much are the tickets and where would you recommend to go to get a real feel for the atmosphere, but nevertheless feel safe as a tourist.

At what time does the match probably start?

What about the Luzhniki Stadium??? Does any football club of Moscow play their matches there???

Thanks a lot for your help and have a nice weekend

HORSCHECK :rollani:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2005, 11:27
Star Player

Hi, HORSCHECK.
Yeah, the match will take place in Lokomotiv stadium. There are no standings there but on South sectors people usually don't seat during the whole match so if you seat you'll hardly see smth. Still the real atmosphere is there - in the South sectors (esp. 2, 3, 4). The ticket to the South will cost about 80-100 rubles. It's about 3-4 dollars.
About safety - there's no problem with it on our stadium On any sector.

The match won't be "the match of the round" i'm sure :dielaugh: So i think it'll start at 4pm or 6pm.

Torpedo and Spartak play in Luzhniki. You can watch Torpedo-Rubin on the 2nd of July there for example.

Good luck and welcome to Moscow.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2005, 11:47 Thread Starter
Rookie

Hiya Infinity,

Thanks a lot for the useful information.

On the 2nd of July I wanted to see CSKA Moskow : Dinamo Moscow .....hmmm, but as Torpedo plays in the Luzhniki Stadium I should better go and see their matach facing Rubin Kazan. How many spectators will attend the CSKA and the Torpedo match??

Which match would you recommend me to visit??? At what time do they start??? Perhaps it is possible to see both matches???

By the way: Is it allowed to bring a camera to the stadium???

Thanks for your help

HORSCHECK

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2005, 19:31
Legend

Hi, I think you should wait a bit b/c now it's hard to say if you'll be able to see both matches or not... Imo it'll be hard though . Hard to say which match will be more interesting too . I'd rather watch CSKA - Dinamo since it's a Moscow derby but the stadium Dinamo isnt really worth visiting . So if you want to see Luzhniki, go to Torpedo - Rubin .

so looks like the only question I can easily answer is the one about a camera . Of course it is allowed, I never had any problems with it.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2005, 20:48 Thread Starter
Rookie

Hiya,

Okay, so it seems that CSKA : Dinamo is the more exciting match. I will probably go to see that match on July 2nd. But will it be possible to get tickets on the match day?

And then on July 3rd I can go and see Lokomotiv : Terek Grozny.

Anyway, does anybody of you know if it is possible to get in the Luzhniki Stadium when there isn't a match??? Just to see the Stadium???

Thank you for your help

HORSCHECK )
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2005, 20:51
Legend

i think it'll be possible, but still it would be the best to get tickets at least one day before the match imo.

well, most likely you can get on the territory of the whole Luzhniki complex, but I dont know for sure about the stadium itself .
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2005, 21:37 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia
i think it'll be possible, but still it would be the best to get tickets at least one day before the match imo.
So where do I get the tickets in advance???? By the way: Which is the nearest Metro stop for the Dinamo Stadium???

Thanks for your help

HORSCHECK
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2005, 10:11
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORSCHECK
So where do I get the tickets in advance????
Normally they start selling tickets at the stadium ticket office 3-4 days before the game.
Quote:
By the way: Which is the nearest Metro stop for the Dinamo Stadium???
the Dinamo Stadium is right near the metro station Dinamo .

Quote:
Thanks for your help
yw

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in