Russia and money (help needed) - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old June 13th, 2005, 15:47 Thread Starter
Rookie

Russia and money (help needed)

Hi everyone. I'm trying to do some research on the finances of all the teams from the top two Russian divisions but I'm not getting very far.

I would really like to find out -

How much each club has spent in transfers over the last year...
Who the current board members are at each club...

If anyone could help me out with any links or info it would be much appreciated. My not understanding Russian isn't helping much.

So far I've found out -

Fedorychev has taken over at Dinamo Moscow and pledged a lot of cash.
CSKA are rich and Abramovich sponsored obviously.
And a lot of the other clubs have rich backers too...

But that's it. I've searched a lot through google and on here but haven't found much yet. Thanks for any help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old June 13th, 2005, 16:28
Rookie

I'll try to, not much info tho.
CSKA - Sponsored by Sibneft, Abromovich company. Official budget 20m $ (thats what head-coach said to president Putin in Kremlin after winning UEFA cup). They have bought Dudu and sold Yaroshik to Chelsea for 8m$ and Semak to PSG for 3m$. Also they are goin to buy Nihat from Real Sociedad for 10m$ (not sure about the nubmer).

Dynamo Moscow - Sponsored by Fedcom, Fedorychev company, they have bought a lot of portugese players, including Derlei for 8m, Maniche for 16m, Koshtinia for 4m and Seitaridis for 10m (crazy number imho). They spent about 50m for players this year and goin to spent more during this season.

Spartak Moscow - Sponsored by Lukoil, russian oil company (oil again ) 11m$ for Cavenaghi, about 2m for Kovach. Maybe spartak fans will tell you more about sparkat budget and transfers.

Krylia Sovetov Samara - Hard times for this club, not sure about sponsors, i'm sure that other ppl will tell you much more about it. They've bought excelent goalkeaper this spring, Lobos from Chile, imho hes one of the best keapers in our champ, the best from South America thats for sure

Dont know much about other teams, but their budget is not higher then 20m and the weakest teams got budget around 4-5m. So in Russia we got 3-5 maybe 6 teams with high budget, others just tryin to survive =\

Last edited by Daniell; June 13th, 2005 at 16:44.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old June 13th, 2005, 19:27
Star Player

Teams: CSKA Moscow, AC Milan and Russia NT
The only thing i know is that these clubs are rich:

CSKA Moscow ( very rich )
Lokomotiv Moscow
Spartak Moscow ( very rich )
Dinamo Moscow ( very rich )
Saturn
FK Moscow
Zenit

And propablly a few others, but im not sure.

CSKA
Chamions League CHAMPIONS 2008

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old June 13th, 2005, 23:17 Thread Starter
Rookie

Thanks AAB and Daniell, that's exactly what I'm after. Had no idea about Nihat. Some signing if it happens.

When you say those three that are 'very rich', are CSKA and Spartak on the same level as Dinamo? From what I hear Fedorychev is putting in ridiculous money, pledging something like Ł150m overall. I wasn't sure if the other two plan to invest anything like that.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old June 14th, 2005, 00:42
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Here is what i know.

Well dynamo moscow,go to the site of Fedcom,and who will see that this Fedorychev has a lot of money,Dynamo spend 55 millions of euros in new players,all from the portuguese league.Also fedcom is the sponsor of monaco.Fedorychev also wants want to build a new stadium.
I think overall dynamo moscow is the team with more money in eastern europe along with shakhtar donetsk(ukraine).

Cska moscow, sponsored by the fifth bigger oil russian company(sibneft),Abramovich is the major share holder of this company.

Spartak moscow,well just sponsored by the biggest private oil company in russia lukoil(since the end of Yukos or whatever you want to call it).If they wanted they could put Spartak european champion.

Lokomotiv moscow,sponsored by railways of Russia,not so much money like the others tree, but a well organised club.

Zenit st.petersburg,sponsor only by the biggest gaz company in the world(Gazprom),I think in some years time they will be so rich as the tree big.

Fk moskva,also a lot of money coming,they want to be russian champions in 2007,sponsored by Nickel Norilsk.

Saturn ramensoye,the have a sponsor(nafta moskva) that gave them 60 millions of dollars in ten years.These company wants to buy As Rome for 450 miliion of euros

Also we have Krylya Samara,but they are with some money problems in this moment.
Also we should not forget Torpedo because Alioshine will not live forever,so maybe a russian oil or gaz company will sponsored them.
Rubin Kazan also have some money.

Final note,Russia is the second country in terms of production of oil,and first in gaz production in the world.
The big problem for the russian football is the political situation in that region
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old June 14th, 2005, 05:56
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniell
Krylia Sovetov Samara - Hard times for this club, not sure about sponsors, i'm sure that other ppl will tell you much more about it. They've bought excelent goalkeaper this spring, Lobos from Chile, imho hes one of the best keapers in our champ, the best from South America thats for sure
Well, Lobos was a real bargain

About sponsors and budget. Our president had annouced that this year's budget is about $20 mln plus 2.3 mln from region administration for the stadium reconstruction plus 0.5 mln from Megafon, and a few kopeikas from Booths Healthcare and Rodnik. That's all, I suppose.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old June 14th, 2005, 11:14
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollster
Thanks AAB and Daniell, that's exactly what I'm after. Had no idea about Nihat. Some signing if it happens.

When you say those three that are 'very rich', are CSKA and Spartak on the same level as Dinamo? From what I hear Fedorychev is putting in ridiculous money, pledging something like Ł150m overall. I wasn't sure if the other two plan to invest anything like that.
Yeah almost on an equal level of richness these three.

Yeah Nihat is a superb signing for the russian league.

CSKA
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old June 14th, 2005, 11:14
Star Player

And btw... welcome to the forum Daniell.

CSKA
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old June 14th, 2005, 18:17
World Class Player

I've just noticed this thing
Quote:
top two Russian divisions
Jollster, you're doing a huge research

From Div.1 I know only about Kuban, sponsored by Deripaska. I believe they are quite rich, at least for that league.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old June 14th, 2005, 19:44 Thread Starter
Rookie

Ever heard of Football Manager? That's what this is for really. I want to update the finances of all the clubs fom Russia because atm I think they're too small and you can't buy any top players.

So I'm just trying to find out what board changes (Fedorychev etc...) have happened since the game came out and also how much each team have spent on transfers.

The most help I've got so far is on here. Not speaking Russian really isn't helping.

Oh and thanks kleber as well. Top info.
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old June 14th, 2005, 20:09
Star Player

Khimki is also rich. And some others too.

CSKA
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2005, 09:23
Legend

well, more or less official budgets of RPL clubs, according to Pro-Sport, are:

Loko - $ 50 mln
CSKA - $ 50 mln
Zenit - $ 25 mln
Spartak - $ 50 mln
KS - $ 20 mln
Dinamo - $ 70 mln
Moskva - $ 15 mln
Saturn - $ 30 mln
Torpedo - $ 11 mln
Terek - $ 30 mln
Rubin - $ 14 mln
Shinnik - $ 12 mln
Rostov - $ 11 mln
Alania - $ 8 mln
Amkar - $ 6 mln
Tom' - $ 8 mln
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2005, 10:23
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Hey Julia in this moment Dynamo have a much more budget.
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2005, 10:24
Legend

maybe, this info was published in the beginning of the season
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2005, 18:35
Rookie

this info was published in magazine pro-sport and pro-sport is not a real sport magazine, its more like Maxim or Cosmopolitan but about sport Dont trust it Julia
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2005, 20:13
Legend

come on, I do believe that Pro-Sport is a bit better than Cosmopolitan . I'll keep in mind your advice though .
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2005, 20:47
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Dynamo has spend 55 millions euros in new players this season until now,so i the hell they could have this budget?
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2005, 20:53
Legend

well i'm not counting how much clubs spend so I deeply apologize :rollani:.
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2005, 20:59
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

You dont need to apologize Julia at least for me
But maybe to Dynamo because of the 4-1 :dielaugh: .
You dont feel sorry for them?
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2005, 21:07
Legend

no way, imho they got what they deserved, moreover, i think they owe an apology to their fans p Although I did feel sorry for them last season when we beat them 4:2 after they scored 2 goals in the first half and were leading 2:0 .
It's offtopic again btw . You're almost as good at talking offtopic as me :thmbup:.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in