Round 10: Loko - Dinamo - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 45 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 09:08 Thread Starter
Legend

Round 10: Loko - Dinamo

well, last season we won both matches (2:4 away, 2:1 at home) so I have some hopes now . And I am also looking forward to see Dinamo new signings . I mean I want to see the players themselves, not their good performance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 45 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 16:48
Xtratime Elite

Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
They'll be showign this match here tomorow on NTV I think Loko will win, can't see Dynamo winning.

R.I.P Ari
post #3 of 45 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 19:59
True-Kozak

Russian teams are 3-0 against Portugese opposition this year (CSKA beat Benfica twice, and sporting once). So, I dont see why another Russian team cant beat another "portugese" team :dielaugh: . 2-0 Loko.

post #4 of 45 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 21:15
Xtratime Elite

hopefully that streak will end and the garbage can help CSKA out a bit tomorow.

R.I.P Ari
post #5 of 45 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2005, 23:41
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy
hopefully that streak will end and the garbage can help CSKA out a bit tomorow.
Well,they are not garbage ,they are some good portuguese players in dynamo,cicero,j.ribeiro,danny.

Next season dynamo will be the team to beat.
For tomorrow i think they have a chance all depends on danny and derlei,but loko is the favourite because the have a better defence and the players played each other for some years.
post #6 of 45 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2005, 02:26
True-Kozak

No way will Dinamo be the "team to beat" next year. They might be a little better then they are now, and maybe they will make the uefa cup. But there is no way Dinamo Moscow will be the team to beat in russia next year.
post #7 of 45 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2005, 04:38
Xtratime Elite

kleber 'garbage' is another name for Dynamo

R.I.P Ari
post #8 of 45 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2005, 13:21
World Class Player

Pretty comprehensive victory today . That's 8 goals scored in two home matches. Maybe the strikers have remembered their jobs?
post #9 of 45 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2005, 13:46
Legend

Teams: Cementarnica 55 Skopje
Yeah, nice one

Lokomotiv - Dinamo 4:1
0:1 Derlei 21'
1:1 Loskov 30'
2:1 Lebedenko 38'
3:1 Ismailov 45' Julia, you must be happy
4:1 Lebedenko 53'

Cementarnica in Vtora Liga 2009/2010
Cementarnica - Miravci 2:0 (Kostadinovski 40'-pen. Naumcevski 43')
Belasica - Cementarnica 1:2 (Markov 24' - Donev 9'-og Trajkovski 47')
Cementarnica - 11 Oktomvri 2:1 (Jakovlevski 15' 77' - Kostadinovski 26'-og)
Cementarnica - Belasica 4:1 (Braga 23' 38' Ristovski 43' Kostadinovski 63' - Jurcevski 88')
post #10 of 45 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2005, 14:00
Star Player

Teams: CSKA Moscow, AC Milan and Russia NT
Dinamos defense must really suck...second time they let a 1-0 lead transform into a massive loss...

CSKA
Chamions League CHAMPIONS 2008
post #11 of 45 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2005, 14:43
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Fedorychev spent more than 55 millions of euros in new players,but i think he was wrong when he wanted only portuguese players,why dont buy some midlle russian players instead of loureiro,tiago.

He wants to win the russian league only with portuguese players,yes he can do this,but he needs deco,ronaldo or ricardo carvalho.

And of course dynamo needs to buy two top central defenders,because players like tanasievic,batak,kovalenko only make you :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

He say in a interview that he like very much of fc porto and the portuguese team in euro 2004,and he wanted to have a team to play in the some way,so i dont buy a portuguese team?
This guy dooesnt understand anything about football,now they want to buy the reserve goalkeeper of fc.porto :thmbdown: :thmbdown:
post #12 of 45 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2005, 15:07 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poland-Cement
Yeah, nice one

Lokomotiv - Dinamo 4:1
0:1 Derlei 21'
1:1 Loskov 30'
2:1 Lebedenko 38'
3:1 Ismailov 45' Julia, you must be happy
4:1 Lebedenko 53'
I am of cos

and thanks for doing my job :thmbup: I'll write more abt the match after I get some sleep that I need so badly .
post #13 of 45 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2005, 17:20
Xtratime Elite

Big win but this means nothing, both times Loko destroyed their opponenets (Rostov,Dynamo) they whent up against piss poor defenses. Congrats on the win though.

R.I.P Ari
post #14 of 45 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2005, 18:18 Thread Starter
Legend

well you know how hard it is for Loko to score many goals so if we manage to score 4 goals a game, the opponent must have no defenses at all, which isn't exactly true p so just let me enjoy our win :rollani:
and thanks
post #15 of 45 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2005, 19:38
Xtratime Elite

I just finished watching the first half. Pretty even game so far, great finish by Lebedenko.

R.I.P Ari
post #16 of 45 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2005, 19:41 Thread Starter
Legend

not very poor defense by Dinamo then? p
post #17 of 45 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2005, 20:04
Xtratime Elite

Lots of hot loko supporters behind the goal the girls of course.

R.I.P Ari
post #18 of 45 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2005, 20:38 Thread Starter
Legend

Well, since my exams are over I have some time to write about the match in more detail .
Besides, I never wrote a report about the previous match so I’d better set myself right with the esteemed XT’ers

To be frank, when I came home at 6.30 this morning, I really doubted I’d be able to get up at 11 and to go to the match. Even when I did get up at 11, I felt so tired, plus I really wanted to watch F1 qualifying… So it took me a lot of will to leave for the stadium, and I am still proud I did it . Of course, I’d kill myself if I had stayed at home and had watched this match on tv only…
The first thing that surprised me at the stadium was the amount of Dinamo fans. I’m more used to empty North stand to be honest . But quite a lot of Dinamo fans showed up, they must have been expecting a revenge after what we did to Dinamo last season . and they were well-organized too, I might be wrong but it seems to me that they were even louder than CSKA fans. It was only typical for first half an hour or so though .
I was quite worried during the first minutes cos Loko didn’t look any stronger… and then Dinamo scored. It didn’t upset me though cos I was sure we’d win in the end. But I didn’t expect the win to be so great . And Dinamo fans got completely quiet after Los’kov equalized. I have to admit though that not many of them left before the game ended, like many CSKA fans did last season, and Dinamo were losing 4:1, not 1:0 :thmbup:. Again, I missed Marat’s goal, I mean I saw it but I didn’t quite catch who had scored so it was a surprise to see his name at the scoreboard again . And I am happy for Lebedenko who scored two goals and was chosen Man of the Match .And he had birthday just yesterday btw, congrats Igor :thmbup:.
I am worried about Sychev though, he doesn’t look like himself. He really tries to score but misses every chance . Come on, Dima, you’re great . Just keep on trying .
Loko fans were good as usual, not at their best but still :thmbup:. As for me, I did my best but for some reason I could hardly speak after last night and I bet I won’t be able to speak tomorrow at all, after this extra pressure on my poor throat :frownani:.
When we were going home from the match, the cops were really harsh on us for destroying “their” team :rollani:…

And something else…
If I played for Dinamo, I’d never even try to score a goal to Loko. I’d just try to get a goalless draw and would be happy with it . Cos the rule of last season keeps working in this one, and it actually got even worse for Dinamo this season .
Our first match against Dinamo last season was an away game, and we were losing it 2:0 after the first half. Then we scored 4 goals in the second half and won 2:4 . The second match started with a Dinamo goal again. And Loko scored two goals in the second half . We won 2:1 then, and confirmed the rule of the first match: 2 Loko goals for 1 Dinamo goal .
This year we scored 4 after 1, and didn’t even need to wait till the second half Well done, guys!
post #19 of 45 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2005, 20:53 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle_eyes
Pretty comprehensive victory today . That's 8 goals scored in two home matches. Maybe the strikers have remembered their jobs?
I do hope so Or maybe it's just that they realized they have to do their jobs now that Sychev seems to have taken a break...
post #20 of 45 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2005, 20:58 Thread Starter
Legend

The goals

Derlei 0:1

Los'kov 1:1

Lebedenko 2:1

IzMyLove 3:1

Lebedenko 4:1

Last edited by Julia; May 28th, 2005 at 23:04.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in