My trip to Samara - Xtratime Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 45 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2005, 09:08 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Posts: 15,037
Blog Entries: 2
My trip to Samara

Well, following a special request of some person, here's that damn report I'm still not sure if this ancient pc will let me open cd-rw but at least I am going to try If not, I'll post it when I am back home .
Julia is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 45 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2005, 09:09 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Posts: 15,037
Blog Entries: 2
yeah it works! Here it is (Pics will be posted later, be patient ) Any comments are welcome cos I wouldnt like to feel that nobody actually read it

PS. I am too lazy to edit this report so it looks exactly how I wrote it ages ago. Now maybe I'd change some things.. but damn, the weather is too great for me to sit at the pc

Last edited by Julia; April 21st, 2005 at 09:15.
Julia is offline  
post #3 of 45 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2005, 09:10 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Posts: 15,037
Blog Entries: 2
The way to Samara

As usual, this trip started in a very crazy way My train to Samara was to leave Moscow at 18:56 so by no means I could go to classes which only ended at 18:40 (I apologize, my conscience ). Still there were lots of things i had to do before leaving... I won’t name them all, just believe me here Anyway, I managed to sort them all out and arrived at the railway station even sooner than my mum and sis did It was great to find other Loko fans going to Samara in my train And even in my compartment there were a guy and a girl going to this match – the guy was a Loko fan but his gf supported CSKA and still went to Samara with him It only proves how great Loko fans are – even their girlfriends supporting other teams still go to Loko away matches!
Julia is offline  
 
post #4 of 45 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2005, 09:11 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Posts: 15,037
Blog Entries: 2
Meeting with ginger

The way to Samara was easy since it didn’t last long and i had no time to get bored
Ginger and me agreed to meet at the track indicator (is it really called like this? ) at the railway station, so I got out of the train thinking “Now where the hell is this damn thing?” At this very moment a girl came up to me and said hi. I got (“Yeah, no need to search for it anymore” ). Just as I feared, I’d never recognize ginger I really need to start training my visual memory .
Anyway, thanks to ginger we successfully met and went to her dad’s office to leave my bag there. Then we had a walk around Samara (it’s a nice city btw :thmbup:), taking some pics and such. It was the first time i was near Volga. I saw it millions times from trains on my way to Slatoust and back before, but I’ve never been at its bank yet. Too bad I completely forgot to throw a coin into it :depress: We also went to a cafe and had a pizza (pizza was a meal of the day that day ). A very significant thing happened there – we agreed that a 0:0 draw suited us both... And as you know, the match actually ended 0:0

Last edited by Julia; April 21st, 2005 at 09:17.
Julia is offline  
post #5 of 45 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2005, 09:11 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Posts: 15,037
Blog Entries: 2
Our way to the stadium

And after dropping to the office again we finally went to the stadium. I already had my scarf on so i felt rather nervous every time i saw a KS fan The first group of KS fans we came across wanted to get into the same bus as we, but fortunately we ginger and i were faster and there were no free seats for guys when they finally decided to get in
Still, 2-3 KS fans got into our bus later Luckily, they weren’t any hostile
By the way, we saw a bus with Loko players on our way to the stadium! I recognize Ovchinnikov first, and I was so stunned that I didn’t even notice anybody else Thank God I came to myself just in time to notice Marat too I think I also saw Sennikov but I am not 100% sure about it.

Last edited by Julia; April 21st, 2005 at 09:18.
Julia is offline  
post #6 of 45 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2005, 09:12 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Posts: 15,037
Blog Entries: 2
Communicating to KS fans :D

When we got to the stadium i tried to make my scarf as imperceptible as possible... and got to the sector without any complications. Still it was so weird to be the only Loko fan among hunderds of KS fans Some troubles began when we reached our sector. Men sitting behind us noticed my scarf. I don’t really remember their comments but they were ok. One of them asked me where i had this scarf from And he also asked me to take my seat cos it was mottling in his eyes (dont really know how to say it so i hope u get the main idea ) because of my hair color Strange, cos I honestly hadn’t it dyed into red-green or such So I still dunno if i should have got offended They also asked me if i was in love with Sychev :rollani: I said “yes, and with IzMyLove too They were quite shocked (“What, with both at once??” ) () and it shut them up for a while .
Then some crazy girl showed up and tried to chase me to the Loko sector . It was rather funny at first but then got kinda annoying To cover it all, ginger asked her to hold my hands so that she could take a picture of me! Insane people there...
So, used to such unadequate reactions, i was totally surprised when a man sitting next to me said “Do you really support Loko?” and shook my hand saying “I am pleased to sit next to a Loko supporter” He also asked to look at my scarf more closely... The only person there who just talked to me without trying to make fun of me :thmbup:

Last edited by Julia; April 24th, 2005 at 14:31.
Julia is offline  
post #7 of 45 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2005, 09:13 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Posts: 15,037
Blog Entries: 2
Our fans :proud:

Well, i won’t write anything about the match itself (i never do ), you can always read ginger’s report A few words about our fans instead:
They were just :thmbup: As ginger said, last season there only were more Spartak and CSKA fans in Samara (or were there as many fans? I forgot ) Our fans brought a lot of banners and they really looked way more impressive :thmbup: Of cos, KS fans were louder but I didn’t expect our fans to shout louder than KS fans. Still, every now and then I heard Loko fans pretty well, even despite being in the very middle of KS sector. And at some point i heard somebody behind me saying “Damn, 20 ****ers shout louder than the whole stadium” (the only thing I can add is that there were more than 20 ****ers there 200 fans went by a train offered by the club, and 200 more went to Samara themselves. Plus, I was there too ). Even ginger’s dad said that Loko had much more fans that time
Julia is offline  
post #8 of 45 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2005, 09:13 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Posts: 15,037
Blog Entries: 2
Leaving Samara

After the match ginger’s dad took us to his office again (we got pizzas and such on our way there) and we went online. Unfortunately, the damn thing ony worked when i was away from the pc :depress: Then they brought me to the railway station (huge thanks for that again ) and after taking a pic of Samara railway station (the most up-to-date railway station I’ve ever seen :thmbup: ) and saying thanks and bye to ginger and her dad i got in the train. And just imagine it, in my van there were 4 Loko fans again I was sure that all people supporting Loko came to Samara from Moscow... But these guys ame from somewhere even farther than Chelyabinsk :thmbup:. They asked me to join them and to have a beer with them but I was really too tired. I even felt that i was falling asleep when i was listening to “If you tolerate this...” for the second time only Still, it was great to be with Loko fans even on my way to Zlatoust Loko really are the most popular team in the whole Russia p
Julia is offline  
post #9 of 45 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2005, 14:15
World Class Player
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Posts: 7,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia
Well, following a special request of some person, here's that damn report I'm still not sure if this ancient pc will let me open cd-rw but at least I am going to try If not, I'll post it when I am back home .
do u take a cd-rw with u everytime u travel anywhere? :eekani:

Quote:
And even in my compartment there were a guy and a girl going to this match – the guy was a Loko fan but his gf supported CSKA and still went to Samara with him It only proves how great Loko fans are – even their girlfriends supporting other teams still go to Loko away matches!
imo it only proves how good can be CSKA fans as girlfriends

Quote:
We also went to a cafe and had a pizza (pizza was a meal of the day that day ). A very significant thing happened there – we agreed that a 0:0 draw suited us both... And as you know, the match actually ended 0:0
and what about another event that made the whole cafe laugh?

Quote:
Still, 2-3 KS fans got into our bus later Luckily, they weren’t any hostile
told ya we arent harmful at all
ginger_ale is offline  
post #10 of 45 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2005, 14:16
World Class Player
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Posts: 7,508
Quote:
When we got to the stadium i tried to make my scarf as imperceptible as possible... and got to the sector without any complications. Still it was so weird to be the only Loko fan among hunderds of KS fans
hey! thousands

Quote:
Some troubles began when we reached our sector. Men sitting behind us noticed my scarf. I don’t really remember their comments but they were ok. One of them asked me where i had this scarf from
he probably thought it was a trophy one :rollani:

Quote:
And he also asked me to take my seat cos it was mottling in his eyes (dont really know how to say it so i hope u get the main idea ) because of my hair color Strange, cos I honestly hadn’t it dyed into red-green or such So I still dunno if i should have got offended
No, u shouldnt, as it's considered to be a normal kind request at least Ive already got used to it besides, some people like to watch as guys warm up (like me)... though I dont remember, maybe it was too early and there was nobody on the field yet?

Quote:
Then some crazy girl showed up and tried to chase me to the Loko sector . It was rather funny at first but then got kinda annoying To cover it all, ginger asked her to hold my hands so that she could take a picture of me! Insane people there...

yesterday on the match she asked me where the hell is my Loko friend what a stupid girl well, Im sure she'll remember u for a long time
ginger_ale is offline  
post #11 of 45 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2005, 14:16
World Class Player
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Posts: 7,508
Quote:
As ginger said, last season there only were more Spartak and CSKA fans in Samara (or were there as many fans? I forgot )
the first option
and yeah, I can only confirm - Loko fans were :thmbup:

Quote:
And at some point i heard somebody behind me saying “Damn, 20 ****ers shout louder than the whole stadium” (the only thing I can add is that there were more than 20 ****ers there
Hope it wasnt very uncomfortable to listen during all the match to some ppl behind us, being more precise, one fat old ass who normally blames our players but that time he spoke more about Loko
Despite he often sounds offensive, his comments bring some fun into the boring and depressive atmosphere on the sector

Quote:
After the match ginger’s dad took us to his office again (we got pizzas and such on our way there) and we went online. Unfortunately, the damn thing ony worked when i was away from the pc :depress:
relax, it wasnt ur fault at all, so dont think the pc and the Net was so scared of u

Quote:
Then they brought me to the railway station (huge thanks for that again ) and after taking a pic of Samara railway station (the most up-to-date railway station I’ve ever seen :thmbup: ) and saying thanks and bye to ginger and her dad i got in the train.
Gygantomania works here as well it's not only one of the most beautiful stations in Europe as I was told, but also the biggest one

Quote:
Still, it was great to be with Loko fans even on my way to Zlatoust
Aha! You've written Zlatoust now, not Slatoust


brilliant report, must have taken u lots of time to write it :thmbup: (well, if I spent so much time only to reply to it... )
ginger_ale is offline  
post #12 of 45 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2005, 14:32
Xtratime Legend
 
Arianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Switzerland
Teams: Udinese,Lokomotiv Moscow,Russia NT
Posts: 23,142
great report!!!!!
i envy you 2

Arianna is offline  
post #13 of 45 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2005, 14:34
World Class Player
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Posts: 7,508
well, come and enjoy it too
ginger_ale is offline  
post #14 of 45 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2005, 14:36
Xtratime Legend
 
Arianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Switzerland
Teams: Udinese,Lokomotiv Moscow,Russia NT
Posts: 23,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger_ale



and what about another event that made the whole cafe laugh?


...i'd like to know more about that

Arianna is offline  
post #15 of 45 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2005, 14:39
World Class Player
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Posts: 7,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arianna
...i'd like to know more about that
then wait till Sunday when Julia will come and tell there's nothing secret in it, Im just too lazy now p
ginger_ale is offline  
post #16 of 45 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2005, 14:40
Xtratime Elite
 
Dmitriy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2004
Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
Posts: 63,440
last year Spartak brought the most to Samara with CSKA bringing just a little less.

A guy Loko fan with a CSKA girlfriend? i thought it would be the other way around.

R.I.P Ari
Dmitriy is offline  
post #17 of 45 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2005, 14:42
World Class Player
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Posts: 7,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy
last year Spartak brought the most to Samara with CSKA bringing just a little less.
exactly what Ive said
ginger_ale is offline  
post #18 of 45 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2005, 14:43
Xtratime Legend
 
Arianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Switzerland
Teams: Udinese,Lokomotiv Moscow,Russia NT
Posts: 23,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger_ale
well, come and enjoy it too
where's my visa

Arianna is offline  
post #19 of 45 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2005, 14:43
World Class Player
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Posts: 7,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arianna
where's my visa
where?

dont be late btw if u still want to see Samara and Krylya :depress:
ginger_ale is offline  
post #20 of 45 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2005, 14:45
Xtratime Legend
 
Arianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Switzerland
Teams: Udinese,Lokomotiv Moscow,Russia NT
Posts: 23,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger_ale
where?

dont be late btw if u still want to see Samara and Krylya :depress:
i don't know (where's the visa i dunno)

Arianna is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome