Xtratime Community banner

Supercup of Russia 2005: Lokomotiv Moscow vs. Terek Grozny

2K views 59 replies 10 participants last post by  Infinity 
#1 ·
only a couple of weeks left, I can't wait for our first 'real' match :excited: It will be a shame to lose against Terek though... :howler::scared:

anyway, as I've said before, the match will be played on 6th of March and yesterday referees for this match were nominated:
referee: Vladimir Pettay (Petrozavodsk)
linesmen: Vladislav Khodeev (Voronezh) and Evgeniy Volnin (Vladimir)

reserve referee: Stanislav Sukhina (Malakhovka).

any comments on these refs?
I recall making some kind of summary about how lucky/unlucky every RPL ref was for us last season but I don't feel like searching for it in 4000 posts :howler:

#2 ·
Wo-hooo :howler: be careful, Loko :D Pettai :yuck: :yuck: буквоед чертов :yuck:
What about stats, he's served only one match of Lokomotiv in last season, the one v Shinnik, won by Loko 2:0. But I hate his manner to give cards for every foul, recalling second yellow card for Kingston in our match v Pedo. Absolutely innocent man was sent off :mad: So, I repeat, Lokomotiv must be careful :D
Btw as referee.ru says, his hobby is коллекционирование сувенирных алкогольных напитков :lala: :D

#4 ·
ginger_ale said:
Wo-hooo :howler: be careful, Loko :D Pettai :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
What about stats, he's served only one match of Lokomotiv in last season, the one v Shinnik, won by Loko 2:0. But I hate his manner to give cards for every foul, recalling second yellow card for Kingston in our match v Pedo. Absolutely innocent man was sent off :mad: So, I repeat, Lokomotiv must be careful :D
Btw as referee.ru says, his hobby is :lala: :D
oh... well, I expect a yellow card to Boss, to Loskov and to all our defs then. Plus one card to Sychev for simulation :howler:
Thanks ginger:D

btw, is it difficult to translate the words you said in Russian into English? :wallbang:
буквоед чертов - damn pedant/hair-splitter/letter-bound person etc
коллекционирование сувенирных алкогольных напитков - collecting of souvenir/specialty alcoholic beverages or smth like this :wallbang:

#12 ·
Julia said:
oh... well, I expect a yellow card to Boss, to Loskov and to all our defs then. Plus one card to Sychev for simulation :howler:
Thanks ginger:D
btw, is it difficult to translate the words you said in Russian into English? :wallbang:
yes it is.

буквоед чертов - damn pedant/hair-splitter/letter-bound person etc
коллекционирование сувенирных алкогольных напитков - collecting of souvenir/specialty alcoholic beverages or smth like this :wallbang:
thanks a lot for explanation.

#21 ·
Infinity said:
I remember it only because I read Zenit's gb after that match and they talked very badly about him. But who knows. Что русскому хорошо, то немцу смерть. ;)
They've just remembered that first match of Pettai's serving PL teams was Spartak - Zenit in PL Cup, where he's given 11 yellow and red cards in summary :D

btw the translation of the proverb is "What's one man's meat, is other's poison" :shades:

#24 ·
tomorrow Loko are coming back to Moscow and will be training at Cherkizovo getting ready for Sunday's match... :nervous:

what are your guesses, who will play, Boss or Polyakov? :D It seems to me that Polyakov had more practice this preseason... Or maybe both Semin and Ovchinnikov are sure that Ovchinnikov doesn't need much practice now and should be having some rest instead, in order to be ready for the match and to avoid any injuries at the trainings?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.