Xtratime Community banner

Fans Relationships

645 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Attila_the_Nun 
#1 ·
all questions like why Loko ultras hate Torpedo ultras and such please discuss here.

#2 ·
Dmitriy said:
how did this whole Loko-Torpedo hatred start by the way? i knew the two supporters don't like eachother, but why?
I dont know about Torpedo, but as far as I know our problems with Saturn started with a fight at Tcherkizovo in 1999. Is it true, MadUKV? And why don't you hate Saturn?:D

#7 ·
Fracky,
You seem to know more than I do. :) I just know that once guys from Ramenskoe got too rough with our fans, there was a fight... and nothing else. It just ceased, an accidental opposition.
As for Torpedo, the whole story is vague and seems as if both sides needed to find an opponent - and they did :)))))) Let it grow into a tradition

#8 ·
Dmitriy said:
when u say that Spartak play all over, let me clarify. there are many teams named Spartak, as it is just a name, same with Dinamo and Lokomotiv. no other team in Russia is named CSKA because it is the CENTRAL red army team, thus based in Moscow. there are CKA's, but none of them have Central in it.
I knew that, it's just that when I was an innocent in Moscow I saw Spartak were playing at home, went to Luzhniki, only to be told they were playing the home game at Loko's ground (so I missed it)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.