A serious Q..i am not jokin - Xtratime Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 67 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 13:23 Thread Starter
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Legend
 
Jonny Knoxville's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2002
Location: From Earth
Teams: Swiss bikini team
Posts: 14,769
A serious Q..i am not jokin

how bad is it livin in Russia? Is the $$ bad , good jobs r hard to find..just wondering , thanx
Jonny Knoxville is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 67 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 13:46
Star Player
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Posts: 3,268
Blog Entries: 1
Mods, pls, move this thread to Chill-Out. I can't see a word about football in the question.
Dear Jonny, living is Russia is absolutely okay if not pay attention to those damned bears drinking vodka in every snowbank. Even Russians are sick and tired of them.
Infinity is offline  
post #3 of 67 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 13:53
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Posts: 111
sheeze... fecking bears!! stole all my stock of vodka from snowbank this night...
xion is offline  
 
post #4 of 67 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 14:21
World Class Player
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Posts: 7,978
That's terrible! Don't you have guns? These bears must be hunted (which shouldn't be too hard given that they're all pissed on vodka).
Angle_eyes is offline  
post #5 of 67 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 14:24
Xtratime Legend
 
Krle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: Rotterdam
Teams: Zvezda, Feyenoord and Serbia!
Posts: 40,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle_eyes
That's terrible! Don't you have guns?
I believe they're still waiting for the 'open a bankaccount and get a shotgun campaign' to reach Russia all the way from Texas.
Krle is offline  
post #6 of 67 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 14:53
Star Player
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Posts: 3,268
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by xion
sheeze... fecking bears!! stole all my stock of vodka from snowbank this night...
Yours too???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle_eyes
That's terrible! Don't you have guns? These bears must be hunted (which shouldn't be too hard given that they're all pissed on vodka).
Hunting wild drunk russian bears? Are you joking? We will be eaten before even trying to shoot. They're very, very fast, our bears... :thmbup:
Infinity is offline  
post #7 of 67 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 14:58
World Class Player
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Posts: 7,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle_eyes
That's terrible! Don't you have guns? These bears must be hunted (which shouldn't be too hard given that they're all pissed on vodka).
aww please let our legend live

looks like Olga brings her bears in every thread
ginger_ale is offline  
post #8 of 67 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 15:01
Xtratime Legend
 
Arianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Switzerland
Teams: Udinese,Lokomotiv Moscow,Russia NT
Posts: 23,142
Quote:
how bad is it livin in Russia?
Why starting a question with "how bad"?
i know it is not funny but i'm laughing like an idiot. To me it's a weird question:dielaugh:
Do you ask about other country always like that?
"How bad is living in Italy"? ..."How bad is living in Spain"? ...right?:rollani:

:dielaugh:

sorry for my nosense post btw:dielaugh:

Arianna is offline  
post #9 of 67 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 15:06
Xtratime Legend
 
Arianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Switzerland
Teams: Udinese,Lokomotiv Moscow,Russia NT
Posts: 23,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Hunting wild drunk russian bears? Are you joking? We will be eaten before even trying to shoot. They're very, very fast, our bears... :thmbup:
And btw if you try to do that then italian wild boars will take them revenge... (they are friends,you know? )

Arianna is offline  
post #10 of 67 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 15:14
World Class Player
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Posts: 7,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arianna
And btw if you try to do that then italian wild boars will take them revenge... (they are friends,you know? )
And...if the Italian boars are shot, I will send over a shipment of Highland Cows! They can take 4 bullets to the head before they are stopped!

Save our bears...and boars...and, if need be, our Highland cows!

P.S. I'm sure Russia is as good as anywhere else to live.
Angle_eyes is offline  
post #11 of 67 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 15:15
Xtratime Legend
 
Arianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Switzerland
Teams: Udinese,Lokomotiv Moscow,Russia NT
Posts: 23,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle_eyes
And...if the Italian boars are shot, I will send over a shipment of Highland Cows! They can take 4 bullets to the head before they are stopped!

Save our bears...and boars...and, if need be, our Highland cows!

P.S. I'm sure Russia is as good as anywhere else to live.
:dielaugh:

Arianna is offline  
post #12 of 67 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 15:34
Legend
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Posts: 15,037
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arianna
Why starting a question with "how bad"?
i know it is not funny but i'm laughing like an idiot. To me it's a weird question:dielaugh:
Do you ask about other country always like that?
"How bad is living in Italy"? ..."How bad is living in Spain"? ...right?:rollani:

:dielaugh:

sorry for my nosense post btw:dielaugh:
huge respect for such a nonsense:thmbup:
Julia is offline  
post #13 of 67 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 15:38
Xtratime Legend
 
Arianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Switzerland
Teams: Udinese,Lokomotiv Moscow,Russia NT
Posts: 23,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracky
huge respect for such a nonsense:thmbup:

my first reaction was to write some bad words btw

Arianna is offline  
post #14 of 67 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 15:38
Star Player
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Posts: 3,268
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger_ale
aww please let our legend live

looks like Olga brings her bears in every thread
D'u have smth against our bears?
Or are you just envy that it's too warm for them to live in Samara?
Infinity is offline  
post #15 of 67 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 15:39
Star Player
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Posts: 3,268
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arianna

my first reaction was to write some bad words btw
As to me, I've even done it. But then edited a post. So that you can't say "You're so angry... " again.
Infinity is offline  
post #16 of 67 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 15:42
Star Player
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Posts: 3,268
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle_eyes
And...if the Italian boars are shot, I will send over a shipment of Highland Cows! They can take 4 bullets to the head before they are stopped!

Save our bears...and boars...and, if need be, our Highland cows!
Oh... What an international animal company can be made.

Quote:
P.S. I'm sure Russia is as good as anywhere else to live.
:thmbup:
Infinity is offline  
post #17 of 67 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 15:44
Xtratime Legend
 
Arianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Switzerland
Teams: Udinese,Lokomotiv Moscow,Russia NT
Posts: 23,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
As to me, I've even done it. But then edited a post. So that you can't say "You're so angry... " again.
Well this time you had a so big reason for be mad...
what a question si "how bad it is living in one place"????

Arianna is offline  
post #18 of 67 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 15:54
Star Player
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Posts: 3,268
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arianna
Well this time you had a so big reason for be mad...
what a question si "how bad it is living in one place"????
A good question, I suppose. Like: "Everybody knows that it's awful to live in Russia. I just wanna know why..." Super! :thmbup: :dielaugh:
Infinity is offline  
post #19 of 67 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 16:00
Xtratime Legend
 
Arianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Switzerland
Teams: Udinese,Lokomotiv Moscow,Russia NT
Posts: 23,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
A good question, I suppose. Like: "Everybody knows that it's awful to live in Russia. I just wanna know why..." Super! :thmbup: :dielaugh:
i'm so glad to don't be like that persons who think so

Arianna is offline  
post #20 of 67 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2004, 16:03
Xtratime Elite
 
Dmitriy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2004
Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
Posts: 63,440
to answer ur question Jhonny, how bad is it? it's still very bad.

Moscow and Petersburg are not the ways to measure russia's livin standards. Moscow is one of the richest cities in the world, Peterburg is one of the most beautiful citys in the world.

but trust me go to southern Russia, Rostov, Petegorsk, or even in the North in cities like Kastrama. the living conditions are very poor. trust me, i have family living in those areas and they're struggling to survive. they are paid about 50$ U.S. a month, but their rent costs about that, and they can barly feed their children.

R.I.P Ari
Dmitriy is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome