Warning - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2004, 07:28 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Warning

If this general off-topic flood will continue in threads except "off-topic", threads like these will be closed. If "off-topic" is not enough for you, go to special threads in XT and chat as much as you want.

Otto
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2004, 07:31
Legend

ooops
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2004, 07:33
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Udinese,Lokomotiv Moscow,Russia NT
Yes i'm tired about off topic in every threads too. And i'm angry with myself because i always go off topic

Since we are now 4 off topic girls maybe now we can't have a section like on the Turk forum...do you agree? So no more off topic there!!!!

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2004, 09:05
Legend

yes, last days i've been thinking about the offtopic section again too... looks like it's the only solution
is this section hard to get?
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2004, 11:53
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracky
yes, last days i've been thinking about the offtopic section again too... looks like it's the only solution
is this section hard to get?
no it is not....just we need one name for this section and then i ask to the admin to add it
...but if Otto never reply to me i don't know what to do

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2004, 12:58 Thread Starter
Premier Player

I am against this idea. I think that "off-topic" is much more enough for flood that is evrywhere. We mustn't make it spread all over the forum. It will look like our endless "official threads of clubs". Many threads, few supporters.
it is better even combine together 2 floody threads - off topic and dream team what I am going soon to do.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2004, 13:13
Xtratime Legend

Vadim maybe my english is not good enough because i haven't understood your point.

I haven't understood what's wrong to have a section for the off topic...there we could open all the threads that we want,we can talk about all and it is also a funny way for "knowing" eachother...
And so we'll stop to write off topic in all football threads. On the football threads we'll talk only about football!
football threads will not die because we'll have always to discuss about football too...

I don't see any wrong here

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2004, 13:27 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Arianna, if one section "off topic" will have some more sub-section and if it is convenient to you all, that is ok. All is better than to read flood in other threads.
Just one should ask admin to make these sub-threads hidden in "off-topic thread".
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2004, 13:38
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto
Arianna, if one section "off topic" will have some more sub-section and if it is convenient to you all, that is ok. All is better than to read flood in other threads.
Just one should ask admin to make these sub-threads hidden in "off-topic thread".
yup, will be like the Lak Lak Bar in the turkish forum : https://www.xtratime.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48
there they post all off topic things,so they don't ruin the football threads.
I've understood that it is annoyng reading the football thread full of off topics,so maybe it is better to have this section.

So we all we'll be happy and people who hates off topic will not have off topic in their thread.

We must do all for improve this great forum, so if this is the solution ...

So if you agree, i will ask to the admni, don't worry=)

P.s. maybe i'm asking to many btw, but what do you think for exapmle if Loko, Krylia and CSKA (and maybe Zenit) could have their section? (like the italian teams od english team or Spanish team?,ecc) .... I don't know if it is a good idea, it is only aquestion btw )

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2004, 13:49 Thread Starter
Premier Player

About sections it is a good idea, but too early I think. They will be half-empty and soon or late will transfer to flood.
As for off-topic section, you can do it. All is better than to read about Karyaka's hair in football thread.

Otto
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2004, 13:56
Xtratime Legend

Ok then let's hope other members will join, so soon we can have the sections

Now i'll ask soon to have the off topic section(first we need a name for it...and i'll waith the other gitls for dicide:rollani: )

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2004, 13:59 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Ary, if there are other questions, write to my PM.

Warning remains, thread is closed.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in