Transfers & Speculations - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 623 (permalink) Old July 28th, 2003, 13:15 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Milan
Transfers & Speculations

He signed a 4 year contract.
They keep his transfer fee in secret ( ) but according to roumors it's 5 million Euros.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." :smileani:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 623 (permalink) Old July 28th, 2003, 18:02
International

Teams: Hrvatska, HNK Rijeka
Olic u mean

Još Hrvatska ni propala dok mi živimo,
visoko se bude stala kad ju zbudimo.
Ak je dugo tvrdo spala, jača hoće bit,
ak je sada u snu mala, će se prostranit.

#weare
#youmostlikelyarenot

post #3 of 623 (permalink) Old July 28th, 2003, 18:34 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by The Red N White
Olic u mean
I can't wait to see him play in Europe for CSKA.
I hope I will get a chance.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." :smileani:

post #4 of 623 (permalink) Old July 28th, 2003, 23:48
International

Teams: Hrvatska, HNK Rijeka
hopefully he'll play to his potential too...

Još Hrvatska ni propala dok mi živimo,
visoko se bude stala kad ju zbudimo.
Ak je dugo tvrdo spala, jača hoće bit,
ak je sada u snu mala, će se prostranit.

#weare
#youmostlikelyarenot

post #5 of 623 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2003, 10:35 Thread Starter
Star Player

Ex-Spartak Vladimir Beschastnh will be coming back to Russia after 6 months in Fener.

He will signed a contract with Kuban'.

post #6 of 623 (permalink) Old August 9th, 2003, 18:52
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Udinese,Lokomotiv Moscow,Russia NT
Banchelli sign for Urlan
post #7 of 623 (permalink) Old November 18th, 2003, 14:19
Xtratime Legend

Slavia stars off to Russia

SK Slavia Praha's UEFA Cup hopes have been hit by the sale of Czech Republic internationals Richard Dostálek and Adam Petrouš to Russian club FC Rubin Kazan.

The pair agreed the transfer today, with the deal reported to be worth €2m. Midfield player Dostálek, the Slavia captain, signed a two-year contract, while defender Petrouš secured a three-year deal. Dostálek and Petrouš will link up with former AC Sparta Praha players Jirí Novotný and Tomás Cízek at Rubin - third in the Premier-Liga in 2003 - when they move to Russia during the winter break.

post #8 of 623 (permalink) Old November 21st, 2003, 05:03
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Teams: INTER & Tottenham Hotspur
Grabbi torpedoed

Blackburn’s Ciccio Grabbi could be on his way to Torpedo Moscow after the Russian club’s scouts watched him last week. "Some Russians came to watch Ciccio in training," said chief executive John Williams. "They arranged it via a third party but as yet there has not been a follow-up call."

channel4

My heart = INTER...No Matter Win or Lose...

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....
post #9 of 623 (permalink) Old November 21st, 2003, 14:14
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Carson35
Grabbi torpedoed

Blackburn’s Ciccio Grabbi could be on his way to Torpedo Moscow after the Russian club’s scouts watched him last week. "Some Russians came to watch Ciccio in training," said chief executive John Williams. "They arranged it via a third party but as yet there has not been a follow-up call."

channel4
that's great...another Italian in Russia

post #10 of 623 (permalink) Old November 21st, 2003, 16:45
Xtratime Legend

RUSSIAN MISSES OUT ON GUNNERS DEAL

Zenit Sankt-Petersburg striker Alexander Kerzhakov has claimed that he was due to travel to London for transfer talks with Arsenal.

However, the Russian international's chances of a dream move to Highbury appear to have been scuppered after he missed the Euro 2004 play-off clashes against Wales, meaning he has failed to play in 75% of Russia's matches over the last two years and would be denied a work permit. The player has also been linked to French clubs Paris St Germain and Lyon, but he now expects to remain in Russia until the Euro 2004 finals in Portugal.

"I really had an offer from Arsenal but it's gone now," he told Russian daily newspaper Sport-Express. "I also know that some French clubs are interested in me, but I'm not going to move to France. I will stay at Zenit until the Euro 2004 finals."

post #11 of 623 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2003, 16:29
Xtratime Legend

Sunderland's interest in Russian international Viktor Onopko has been confirmed.
The 34-year-old is a free agent after leaving Alania Vladikavkaz earlier this summer and has expressed his desire to play in England.

The former Real Oviedo star was man of the match in both recent clashes against Wales and is now considering his options.

Sunderland were linked with a move over the weekend and now his agent Andrew Blocksage has confirmed that The Black Cats do have an interest.

"A couple of Premiership and a few First Division clubs have spoken to us," he told skysports.com.

"Sunderland have enquired, but we have not had a chance to sit down and talk with Viktor.

"He is taking a bit of break after the Wales games, but we should be talking in detail over the next few weeks and see what the options are."

post #12 of 623 (permalink) Old November 27th, 2003, 04:29
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Krylia Sovetov confirm Blackburn talks over Yorke
By Ian Ferris - November 27, 2003

Blackburn striker Dwight Yorke is reportedly interesting Russian outfit Krylia Sovetov.
The former Manchester United star is the top target for the Samara-based side who finished ninth in the Russian league last season.

"Yorke is only one of the players we're having talks to sign," Krylia vice-president Yani Dimitrov told Russian daily newspaper Sport-Express.

"I hope that our talks will be successful."

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....
post #13 of 623 (permalink) Old December 5th, 2003, 09:44
Xtratime Legend

Saturn landing for Shirko

FC Saturn Moskovskaya Oblast have signed striker Aleksandr Shirko from FC Torpedo Moskva on a three-year contract.

Romantsev reunion
Shirko, who was also wanted by FC Lokomotiv Moskva, arrives on a free transfer which reunites him with Oleg Romantsev, his former coach at FC Spartak Moskva, the club where he made his name.

International hopes
If the 27-year-old rediscovers his best form at Saturn, he may yet reclaim his place in the Russia squad for UEFA EURO 2004™, given national team coach Georgy Yartsev was the man who gave him his chance at Spartak in the mid-90s.

Kabanov arrives
While Shirko departs, one player arriving at Torpedo is the 21-year-old FC Voronezh goalkeeper Maksim Kabanov. The former Spartak player arrives on a five-year contract.

Shinnik sign Lutsenko
Ukraine midfield player Evgen Lutsenko has left FC Dinamo Moskva for FC Shinnik Yaroslavl. The 23-year-old had failed to hold down a first-team place at Dinamo following his arrival from Swiss side Lausanne-Sports and leaves after club and player had agreed to terminate his contract

post #14 of 623 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2003, 12:58
Xtratime Legend

Davidas Chesnauskis signed a four year contract with Lokomotiv. T
he 22-year old midfielder moved to Loko on a free transfer from Dynamo Moscow, where he was one of the leaders with 28 games and 4 goals last season.
He also played 12 games and scored 2 goals for Lithuania

post #15 of 623 (permalink) Old December 18th, 2003, 13:45
Xtratime Legend

17.12: Ignashevich leaves Loko

The club and the player failed to reach an agreement on a new contract and the defender will join CSKA Moscow as a free agent in January.
:fero:

post #16 of 623 (permalink) Old December 23rd, 2003, 15:53
Xtratime Legend

Czech 28-years-old goalkeeper Antonin Kinsky has signed a three years contract with Saturn FC. His last club was Slovan Liberec. Kinsky played 3 games for the Czech National team.

post #17 of 623 (permalink) Old December 27th, 2003, 09:05
Xtratime Legend

Onopko heads for Saturn

FC Saturn Moskovskaya Oblast have signed Russia captain Viktor Onopko on a one-year conract with the option of a further season.

After eight years in Spain's Primera División, defender Onopko returned to Russia in the summer and helped FC Spartak-Alania Vladikavkaz maintain their place in the top flight. The 34-year-old recently received a number of offers from Russian and English clubs but decided to accept Oleg Romantsev's offer to join Saturn on a free transfer. He previously played under the coach at FC Spartak Moskva, winning three league titles.

Saturn have also clinched the signing of Czech Republic international goalkeeper Antonín Kinský on a three-year contract. The 27-year-old, who won the Czech title in 2001, joins from FC Slovan Liberec for an undisclosed fee.

There was yet more cheer for Saturn supporters when the club announced that Alexey Medvedev had put pen to paper to a new contract. The 26-year-old striker turned down offers from FC Shinnik Yaroslavl, FC Krylya Sovetov Samara and FC Torpedo-Metallurg Moskva to sign a new two-year deal with the option of a further year.

Elsewhere, former Russian international goalkeeper Aleksandr Filimonov has become FC Torpedo-Metallurg Moskva's first new recruit of the close season. He joins the capital club on a free transfer from relegated FC Uralan Elista and will replace Aleksandr Lavrencov, who has returned to Krylya Sovetov. Torpedo-Metallurg have also signed Andrei Nikolaev, 21, from FC Zenit St. Peterburg. The striker has penned a three-year contract.

post #18 of 623 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2003, 10:53
International

Teams: Parma, Bohemians, Cracovia
Jaroslav Hrebík- veeeery good coach who signed with Dynamo (or Dinamo?) Moscow has already bought 2 players who he knows from Sparta P. Martin Hasek- veery inteligent and experienced DM and Martin Zboncak- left back or midfielder, he's a hard-working kind of player.

Great signing.

NO AL CALCIO MODERNO
post #19 of 623 (permalink) Old January 2nd, 2004, 12:50
Xtratime Legend

Sychev could get Russian return

Dmitry Sychev looks to be on his way back to Russia during this month's transfer window.
The Marseille striker is desperate for first team football in order to keep his international place ahead of next summer's Euro 2004 finals in Portugal.

Torpedo Moscow are understood to be the club trailing Sychev, and their initial approach as been rebuffed by l'OM.

"Negotiations are underway, we must reflect, whilst taking into account the interests of the player but, for the moment, we are not inclined to let him leave," general manager Alain Perrin told the club's official website.

The forward has had an extended holiday to spend some time with his family, and his l'OM prospects do not seem too encouraging at the moment.

post #20 of 623 (permalink) Old January 8th, 2004, 03:34
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Lokomotiv Moscow move for Espanyol's Bastia
tribalfootball.com - January 8, 2004

Argentine midfielder Adrian Bastia is seeking to end his contract with Espanyol.
Bastia is returning to Barcelona to hold talks with club officials about terminating his deal.

Its understood Lokomotiv Moscow want to sign the Argie, but only after he is released.

Bastia has been playing on-loan in Argentina this season.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in