AOC 2020 - Page 2 - Xtratime Community
View Poll Results: Would you?
yay 4 100.00%
nay 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

 30Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 49 (permalink) Old February 11th, 2019, 17:56
Legend
 
Tony Montana's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Georgetown Prep
Teams: Mark, PJ and Squi
Posts: 17,343
"Fox & Friends" continues to raise hysteria over the "so far left" and "socialist" policies of one of Fox News' favorite punching bags: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y.

"The left keeps going further and further left," co-host Ainsley Earhardt prompted Fox Nation host Tomi Lahren on Wednesday after calling attention to a handful of the New York congresswoman's top policy priorities.

In response, Lahren declared, "There's a difference between being successful on Twitter and social media like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and being relatable on social media platforms, and actually being successful in real life."

"But listen ó the American people ó we don't want a handout. We want the government's hand off," Lahren continued. "And we want the ability to achieve the American dream in a safe and secure nation. And this crop of Democrats offer none of those things."

While, as a freshman member of Congress, it is true that Ocasio-Cortez's ability to pass legislation remains untested, Lahren also suggests she has lived a life lacking in any successes. To be clear, here are six things Ocasio-Cortez, who is currently only 29 years old, has already accomplished in "real life":



had an asteroid named after her by MITís Lincoln Laboratory in honor of her work in an international science competition as a high school student

graduated cum laude with degrees in economics and international relations from Boston University, ranked No. 42 on U.S. News & World Report's 2019 national university rankings

interned for the late Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-Mass.), where she dealt with foreign affairs and immigration caseloads for families

worked two jobs and 18-hour shifts in the service industry to help maintain her family's home after her dad passed away at just 48 years old

worked as a community organizer supporting Sen. Bernie Sanders' (I-Vt.) 2016 presidential campaign
unseated the chair of the House Democratic Caucus, who was a 10-term incumbent

and became the youngest woman elected to the Congress in U.S. history.

If no other reporting existed on Trump/Russia, the fact that the FBI started a CI investigation to determine whether or not the sitting president of the US was either comprised by or an agent of Russia, it would be the biggest political story...ever.

Soros is very, very rich and funds every SJW-cause imaginable. Those are facts, not a conspiracy.

I agree with him that this was a total setup
Tony Montana is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 49 (permalink) Old February 12th, 2019, 02:43
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite
 
HajdukSplit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: FL
Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
Posts: 68,446
It seems like every time I open the internet (my homepage is yahoo) there's an article on AOC, Meghan Markle or Cardi B...enough already, I don't know which one bores me more

Why is a freshman congresswomen from an ultra liberal part of NYC getting so much attention anyway, especially from these Republicans She is of little consequence yet they give her a platform really
HajdukSplit is offline  
post #23 of 49 (permalink) Old February 12th, 2019, 04:22
Xtratime Legend
 
Firdaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Teams: Inter, Memphis Tigers
Posts: 42,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by HajdukSplit View Post
It seems like every time I open the internet (my homepage is yahoo) there's an article on AOC, Meghan Markle or Cardi B...enough already, I don't know which one bores me more
It's my homepage too. I keep seeing headlines about how "Twitter loses it" and that so-and-so "claps back" or "throws shade"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob W The Bat View Post
These last years after the CL win I noticed when following the Inter online community that many fans have turned into cvcksuckers.
R.I.P: Tazzy, Flo.
Firdaus is offline  
post #24 of 49 (permalink) Old February 12th, 2019, 08:06
Ero
Xtratime Legend
 
Ero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Teams: Zrinjski Mostar, Glasgow Celtic
Posts: 35,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by HajdukSplit View Post
It seems like every time I open the internet (my homepage is yahoo) there's an article on AOC, Meghan Markle or Cardi B...enough already, I don't know which one bores me more

Why is a freshman congresswomen from an ultra liberal part of NYC getting so much attention anyway, especially from these Republicans She is of little consequence yet they give her a platform really
The leftist media is pushing her, giving her primetime interviews and covering her every move, the new darling of the regressive left.


And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins
As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!
Rudyard Kipling
Ero is offline  
post #25 of 49 (permalink) Old February 12th, 2019, 09:00
Legend
 
Tony Montana's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Georgetown Prep
Teams: Mark, PJ and Squi
Posts: 17,343
We need more old white men really

If no other reporting existed on Trump/Russia, the fact that the FBI started a CI investigation to determine whether or not the sitting president of the US was either comprised by or an agent of Russia, it would be the biggest political story...ever.

Soros is very, very rich and funds every SJW-cause imaginable. Those are facts, not a conspiracy.

I agree with him that this was a total setup
Tony Montana is offline  
post #26 of 49 (permalink) Old February 12th, 2019, 10:08
Xtratime Legend
 
Morierinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Teams: Inter; Stoke
Posts: 28,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
We need more old white men really

Hey, Spermy wrote a post.

You're wrong though, old white men clearly have the worst track record in human history in terms of running societies, which is why everyone is trying too flee from white countries.
Ero and Andy Christ like this.

Not bigotting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze da Fiel View Post
Ive probably been the poster with most number of heated discussions in this board over the years.... and I can assure you I won at least 90% of them.
dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka
Morierinho is offline  
post #27 of 49 (permalink) Old February 12th, 2019, 10:10
Legend
 
Tony Montana's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Georgetown Prep
Teams: Mark, PJ and Squi
Posts: 17,343

If no other reporting existed on Trump/Russia, the fact that the FBI started a CI investigation to determine whether or not the sitting president of the US was either comprised by or an agent of Russia, it would be the biggest political story...ever.

Soros is very, very rich and funds every SJW-cause imaginable. Those are facts, not a conspiracy.

I agree with him that this was a total setup
Tony Montana is offline  
post #28 of 49 (permalink) Old February 12th, 2019, 10:12
Xtratime Legend
 
Morierinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Teams: Inter; Stoke
Posts: 28,286
I know, Spermy, but try to channel it into writing something again, instead of jerking off / sperming.

Edit: ... and preferably not writing in the form of vague one-word-rhetorical questions.
Ero likes this.

Not bigotting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze da Fiel View Post
Ive probably been the poster with most number of heated discussions in this board over the years.... and I can assure you I won at least 90% of them.
dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka

Last edited by Morierinho; February 12th, 2019 at 10:18.
Morierinho is offline  
post #29 of 49 (permalink) Old February 12th, 2019, 10:15
Legend
 
Tony Montana's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Georgetown Prep
Teams: Mark, PJ and Squi
Posts: 17,343
Immigration?
Walls?


If no other reporting existed on Trump/Russia, the fact that the FBI started a CI investigation to determine whether or not the sitting president of the US was either comprised by or an agent of Russia, it would be the biggest political story...ever.

Soros is very, very rich and funds every SJW-cause imaginable. Those are facts, not a conspiracy.

I agree with him that this was a total setup
Tony Montana is offline  
post #30 of 49 (permalink) Old February 12th, 2019, 10:27
Ero
Xtratime Legend
 
Ero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Teams: Zrinjski Mostar, Glasgow Celtic
Posts: 35,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
We need more old white men really
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the content of their character but by the color of their skin. - Spermy

Progressive indeed.
Firdaus, Ante and TTM like this.


And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins
As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!
Rudyard Kipling
Ero is offline  
post #31 of 49 (permalink) Old February 12th, 2019, 10:31
Legend
 
Tony Montana's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Georgetown Prep
Teams: Mark, PJ and Squi
Posts: 17,343
Orange?


If no other reporting existed on Trump/Russia, the fact that the FBI started a CI investigation to determine whether or not the sitting president of the US was either comprised by or an agent of Russia, it would be the biggest political story...ever.

Soros is very, very rich and funds every SJW-cause imaginable. Those are facts, not a conspiracy.

I agree with him that this was a total setup
Tony Montana is offline  
post #32 of 49 (permalink) Old February 12th, 2019, 13:13
Legend
 
camelface's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Posts: 16,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morierinho View Post
I know, Spermy, but try to channel it into writing something again, instead of jerking off / sperming.

Edit: ... and preferably not writing in the form of vague one-word-rhetorical questions.
change one-word to one-phrase and could very much apply to yourself
camelface is offline  
post #33 of 49 (permalink) Old February 12th, 2019, 13:16
Legend
 
Tony Montana's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Georgetown Prep
Teams: Mark, PJ and Squi
Posts: 17,343

If no other reporting existed on Trump/Russia, the fact that the FBI started a CI investigation to determine whether or not the sitting president of the US was either comprised by or an agent of Russia, it would be the biggest political story...ever.

Soros is very, very rich and funds every SJW-cause imaginable. Those are facts, not a conspiracy.

I agree with him that this was a total setup
Tony Montana is offline  
post #34 of 49 (permalink) Old February 12th, 2019, 14:07
Xtratime Legend
 
Morierinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Teams: Inter; Stoke
Posts: 28,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by camelface View Post
change one-word to one-phrase and could very much apply to yourself
My posts are longer than your posts.

Not bigotting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze da Fiel View Post
Ive probably been the poster with most number of heated discussions in this board over the years.... and I can assure you I won at least 90% of them.
dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka
Morierinho is offline  
post #35 of 49 (permalink) Old March 15th, 2019, 16:43 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend
 
Andy Christ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Teams: Estonia
Posts: 46,787
Last month this bright visionary rolled out the New Green Deal which aims to turn USA into a zero-emissions country in 10 years (including banning all cars and planes that use fossil fuels).

https://www.thedailybeast.com/alexan...itch-mcconnell

It truly is a shame that they don't allow her to run for Prez in 2020.

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? AndÖ.itís the football, thatís the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
Andy Christ is offline  
post #36 of 49 (permalink) Old March 19th, 2019, 01:50
Star Player
 
croatian batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2003
Location: NYC
Teams: Cro NT, NY Islanders, USA NT, Notre Dame
Posts: 4,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by HajdukSplit View Post

Why is a freshman congresswomen from an ultra liberal part of NYC getting so much attention anyway, especially from these Republicans She is of little consequence yet they give her a platform really
She came out with a green new deal which was something someone very high would write. It’s a profoundly moronic document. After it came out Harris, Booker, Warren, Gillebrand and I believe Sanders endorsed it. Add Beto today. That shows how much clout these people at least thinks she has. Fox didn’t make any of those people endorse that pile of nonsense they didn’t because they think their base wants this.
croatian batman is offline  
post #37 of 49 (permalink) Old March 19th, 2019, 02:04
TTM
Legend
 
TTM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2011
Posts: 12,300
Sure, I'd do her (if I were single).

That's what we are talking about....right?
Boyo likes this.

Ding ding ding da ding da ding ding ding
TTM is offline  
post #38 of 49 (permalink) Old March 19th, 2019, 03:26
Xtratime Legend
 
Firdaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Teams: Inter, Memphis Tigers
Posts: 42,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by croatian batman View Post
She came out with a green new deal which was something someone very high would write. Itís a profoundly moronic document. After it came out Harris, Booker, Warren, Gillebrand and I believe Sanders endorsed it. Add Beto today. That shows how much clout these people at least thinks she has. Fox didnít make any of those people endorse that pile of nonsense they didnít because they think their base wants this.
Apparently, she didn't even write it. Her team did and they're mainly PR people from what I understand (clearly not lawyers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob W The Bat View Post
These last years after the CL win I noticed when following the Inter online community that many fans have turned into cvcksuckers.
R.I.P: Tazzy, Flo.
Firdaus is offline  
post #39 of 49 (permalink) Old March 19th, 2019, 03:27
Xtratime Legend
 
Firdaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Teams: Inter, Memphis Tigers
Posts: 42,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTM View Post
Sure, I'd do her (if I were single).

That's what we are talking about....right?


Nice disclaimer there.
TTM likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob W The Bat View Post
These last years after the CL win I noticed when following the Inter online community that many fans have turned into cvcksuckers.
R.I.P: Tazzy, Flo.
Firdaus is offline  
post #40 of 49 (permalink) Old March 19th, 2019, 11:18
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
Xtratime Legend
 
Boyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2000
Posts: 36,768
Blog Entries: 7
Ooooh yeah!


Woke AF!
Boyo is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome