4 girls - Xtratime Community
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 543 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2001, 22:28 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Teams: Al-shabab, Al-hilal, Partizan, KSA, Serbia, Yugoslavia
4 girls

If some one tell you that I want to marry you (and u are sure that he loves u more than his soul) and I will do these things 4 you if you accept...

-I will buy a mercedes coupe and range rover.

-I will buy 4 u the best clothes (pants, skirts, shirts, blouses, veils, shoes, and underwear) from the most famous brands from italy, france, and switzerland.

-I will not let u to work out side because I do not want u to be tired and because i am very jealous… 4 me (as 4 all the real arabs the death is better than to see our wifes to talk with another men).

-I do not want u to work at home and I will bring a servant (woman of course to work 4 u) and I will bring another when we have the first baby and of course not to forget the big slave whom is I.

-I will take u to europe 4 tourism.

-I will bring the best food 4 u but I do not want u to eat onion, garlic, cauliflower, cabbage and these hated things 4 me.

-You just set at home and every thing will come to your foot.

-I am ready to sell my blood and even to die to make u happy as my grand mother taught us (arabs by saber defend their women)

We are not like the others who let their women suffer just to eat. I am really very sad 4 them.
b4 when I was going to the nightclubs I found girls from russia and ukraine between 18 and 23 I swear by Allah they are more beautiful than dolls.

T he problem with me that I want to marry a lebanese girl (they are the most pamper girls in the world) but the one who I love (of course from lebanon) are refusing me I can not sleep because of her, she will make me crazy Allah only knows how much I love her but the problem she is not sharing me the same feelings but I want her I love her I swear by Allah love her.

I want only from her NOT TO TALK TO THE OTHER MEN and she is free to do whatever she likes, I will put her in my eyes.
Can u please share me your opinion about this tragedy, I am suffering a lot from her severity.
The problem with us (arabs) that when we love, we can not think at all we are very emotional.
I can not think that the girl I love will go to other person, at this point we are so crazy as u can not imagine. No one can match us at this point because we are very jealous and very fanatic people 4 our dignity.
As I told u before the death is easier to tolerate.

Please respect my feelings.
I do not want any of u to joke because I am not joking I swear by Allah that I am very serious.
I just want to know your opinions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 543 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2001, 22:41
Xtratime Legend
Xtratime Legend

Teams: PAOK and Parma
Would it be disrespect to "you Arabs" if I laugh?

Welcome to planet earth,year 2001...

Love is the drug, and I'm a junkie.
post #3 of 543 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2001, 22:55
Star Player

Teams: Bayern München
Re: 4 girls

Quote:
Originally posted by Mohammed Deyab
as 4 all the real arabs the death is better than to see our wifes to talk with another men
Only talking? Freaking unimaginable if so.

Last edited by Rafo; July 31st, 2001 at 22:58.
post #4 of 543 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2001, 23:00
Legend
Legend

Mr. Deyab. It may be possible (and a lot easier) to find your dream girl who will satisfy your requirements back in your area because then, both of you will have the same culture and are exposed to the same environment.

It will be close to impossible to ask someone, whether it is a guy or girl, to stop talking to someone, let alone the whole gender! You are talking about three billion people, my friend!

A person from another country not only will have a different outlook than yours, he or she will also have differences in society values, traditions and customs, just to name a few. It is utterly unreasonlble to take away a person's freedom (in this case, her freedom to speak to another man) simply because of our own selfishness and jealousy.

To make it more bluntly, simply put yourself in the reversed position. If a woman promises you that she will buy you all the things you've said in your post, gets you a man servant, take you to see Europe every year but keeps you locked up in a fancy house. Will you be as happy as a lark?

I don't know everything about love, my friend. But I do know that when you really love someone, you are willing to set her/him free. After all, freedom is the most precious thing in our lives and we should treasure it more than any material thing in this world.
post #5 of 543 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2001, 23:02
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Srbija, Crvena Zvezda

NIKO NEMA STO SRBIN IMADE

SAMO SLOGA SRBINA SPASAVA
post #6 of 543 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2001, 23:07
Xtratime Legend
Xtratime Legend

Teams: PAOK and Parma
Great post oldsocfan...and also a waste of words in my opinion...

Love is the drug, and I'm a junkie.
post #7 of 543 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2001, 23:10 Thread Starter
Premier Player

AMOROSO..
i did not say anything that makes u laughing..
do u think i am joking?
post #8 of 543 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2001, 23:17 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Oldsocfan...
thanks a lot 4 ur polite....but u should know two things....
i am not the type of ppl who love a girl 4 her money....what is the benifit of us?
we r responsible to bring everything to our women...
the second i am a man and i can marry 4 at the same time....but she can not....
post #9 of 543 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2001, 23:21 Thread Starter
Premier Player

_______
SNIP

Last edited by Glen; August 1st, 2001 at 00:14.
post #10 of 543 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2001, 23:25
Star Player

Quote:

i am not the type of ppl who love a girl 4 her money....what is the benifit of us?
And you expect girls to love you for all those Mercedeces and food :eekani: pffffff

Even if I had been Persian, which I amn't, , I wouldn't be as narrow minded as you are.
post #11 of 543 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2001, 23:30
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, Liverpool FC, Israeli NT
I`m sorry, but i don`t think any woman would agree to that. why isn`t she allowed to talk with others?

And please stop cursing anyone who doesn`t have the same opinion like you.

"Stop and stare...I think I'm moving but I go nowhere...."

:dielaugh:Beitar Jerusalem:dielaugh:

- Israeli Double Winners! League and State Cup Winners 2007/2008!

- 2006/2007 League Champions!

Last edited by Gilli; July 31st, 2001 at 23:35.
post #12 of 543 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2001, 23:35
International

Teams: Internazionale Milano & Crvena Zvezda
Well all fine and good for you Deyab, but 1 thing i find rather amusing is your choice of approach. You posted a rather long post describing your taste in girls, your "gifts", your problems in getting and upkeeing them. Well aren't you in the wrong place to do that? I mean sure this is away from soccer, but frankly, go to a dating or cupid site (whatever) to get that kind of advice. Unless of course some resident Xtratime romeos wishes to get dirty here..

Quote:
as 4 all the real arabs the death is better than to see our wifes to talk with another men
And would you stop classifying Arabs as one group of people apart from the rest? I hope i am not ruffling any feathers here, but would any human like it when they see their spouse chatting up another person, irregardless of race or religion? I am sure our human instincts will kick into action and jealousy will seep in.

Now please, don't go around bashing me for my opinion because this is exactly what it is. Don't let this deter you from seeking further advice from our love 'experts' here. And i also hope you do the same to the rest of the posters, as they are merely speaking what's on their mind. We have a myriad of posters here and a thousand different views, so ya gotta learn to face the fact that not everyone agrees with you.

So chill..

Ciao,
Tim

Last edited by Xavi; July 31st, 2001 at 23:40.
post #13 of 543 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2001, 23:38
Premier Player
Star Player

Teams: Lazio, Dortmund & Genoa
*just subscribing*

"Questo Pandev č una pipa!" Qualche mese fa al Processo di Biscardi...
"Pandev, splendido gol di Pandev, un uno due ESEMPLARE!" Massimo Tecca, Gennaio 2005

"Io non ho mai visto nulla come questa Genova. Č qualcosa di indescrivibilmente bello, grandioso, caratteristico: Parigi e Londra al confronto di questa divina cittŕ scompaiono come semplici agglomerati di case e di strade senza alcuna forma..." Richard Wagner, 1835
post #14 of 543 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2001, 23:47
Forum Manager
Legend

Oh boy

You should relax about this. Only because your dreamgirl is making another guy as happy as possible (i guess we all know what that means ), you should not be sad.

Imagine him as persian for example

Ridiculous...
post #15 of 543 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2001, 23:53 Thread Starter
Premier Player

_______
SNIP

Last edited by Glen; August 1st, 2001 at 00:15.
post #16 of 543 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2001, 23:58
International

Teams: Internazionale Milano & Crvena Zvezda
Right, and did you even bother to read my post at all? Look, if you want to continue to stay on Xtratime, you would do well to avoid stepping on people's tails or so, to put it. His religion may differ from yours, but that doesn't mean you have a right to think anything less of him.

I would hope you tone down yourself before you get into anything worse.

Ciao,
Tim
post #17 of 543 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2001, 23:58 Thread Starter
Premier Player

_______
SNIP

Last edited by Glen; August 1st, 2001 at 00:12.
post #18 of 543 (permalink) Old August 1st, 2001, 00:08
Legend
Legend

Mr. Deyab.

You are cracking me up.

Somehow, I get the feeling that you are only putting all of us on! You have obviously had good education and have lived a good life to the point that you know real well what the world's standards are. People are all equal regardless of sex, race and religion. The way you got a rise out of us, I must admit, is quite efficient and provoking!

Five hundread years ago, many of us might have shared the point of viewed that you described. Not any more.
post #19 of 543 (permalink) Old August 1st, 2001, 00:09 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Xavi
even though i born and i still live in united arab emirates i still love palestine...it is my country

______
SNIP

Last edited by Glen; August 1st, 2001 at 00:11.
post #20 of 543 (permalink) Old August 1st, 2001, 00:09
Xtratime Legend

Great show guys.
It has taken alot of effort for some people I guess to respond in as diplomatic fashion as this with regard to this topic.

Sadly- Mohammed is not able to show the same courtecy.
As Jan isn't online- I have to delete and edit a few messages, and THAT- Mohammed - is your chance to learn that you have to treat everyone with respect around here.

You made a post that will seem completely incomprehensible to most people here for reasons already brilliantly covered in oldsoc's post. Thus- when people reply without slinging mud at you- only commenting on why THEY do not feel you "offer" to this girl is "good" enough, as sincere as it may be- you don't get to tell people off.

If I see you make comments about master/slave relationships, degrading remarks on ethnicity or other religions again- you will find yourself banned in the morning- I guarantee that much.

Ciao.

APATHY: A word now fallen into disuse due to a lack of concern for it.

The debute said it all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guo5p...eature=related
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in