OT: My Portista from wounds experiment! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 21:24 Thread Starter
Community Analyst
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Benfica; Portugal
OT: My Portista from wounds experiment!

Understandably, the notion the Portistas come from wounds is one not that hard to imagine, but it is, scientifically, a notion hard to accept. So several weeks ago when my dog got a scrape on one of it's paws I decided to take a sample of the infected tissue and store it in a lab dish to see what would materialize.

At first, nothing appeared to be manifesting -- week one went by and nothing. Nada. No changes to the infected tissue.

Another week went by and still nothing...

Not willing to discredit Portista claims so easily, I decided to take the dish with the infected tissue from the windowsill and placed it instead on an environment more suited to current Portista dwellings in case it had something to do with the bright, dry atmosphere of the windowsill. So I placed the dish in the most damp and dark worm invested hole I could find in my yard, even added some of my dog's most fowl smelling feces for good measure… and VOILA! After one day I carefully removed the dish from the mess and lord and behold, the tissue was alive with an active eruption of puss! This was an amazing discovery in itself, but nothing prepared me for what I saw when I put the slide under the microscope!

Gentlemen, prepare yourself for the most hideous thing you've ever laid eyes on since Rosy O'Donnel came out in a leather dominatrix outfit in "Garden of Eden".

I smell Pulitzer, baby! Or, is it just the puss? Whatever! Here it is:
Attached Images

Freedom is the great liberator of the mind – it threatens only the comfort of the sequacious intellect.

"ai am person tu!!!!"

Fight the Power!!!

http://members.cox.net/fantasychamp/power.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 21:36
International
International

Teams: Benfica, Portugal
Are ya saying that Carrot Top is a Portista? Who is this guy?

....There was also a conspiracy against Sporting to keep them out of 1st place by 26 points. The conspiracy is about to be revealed in a public judicial forum soon enough. It's hasn't anything to do with Golden whistles, but with Golden Showers, as Sporting Administration and coaching has conspired to piss all over themselves this season.
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 21:41
Rising Star

the guy that every guy wants to look like!!!

Yup that guy has Girls GIRLS girls!!! while Pila has his dog and boys boys!!

It aint scary to see a good looking guy who actually get's girls what is scary is you Pila how you can look evryday in the mirror and not commit suicide!!:eekani:

You like taht picture i was a bit young there but dont get too excited.........

BahhaaaaahaLOL(at you obvious)

post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 21:42
Star Player

Yeah who is that stugats?
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 21:42 Thread Starter
Community Analyst
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Test results don't lie. There it is! Cleek wasn't lying, in case anyone doubted him.

Freedom is the great liberator of the mind – it threatens only the comfort of the sequacious intellect.

"ai am person tu!!!!"

Fight the Power!!!

post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 21:44 Thread Starter
Community Analyst
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Re: the guy that every guy wants to look like!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by NunoCapucho21
Yup that guy has Girls GIRLS girls!!! while Pila has his dog and boys boys!!

It aint scary to see a good looking guy who actually get's girls what is scary is you Pila how you can look evryday in the mirror and not commit suicide!!:eekani:

You like taht picture i was a bit young there but dont get too excited.........

BahhaaaaahaLOL(at you obvious)
By the sound of it, it must be one of your maggot acquaintances.

"ai am person tu!!!!"

Fight the Power!!!

post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 21:45
Star Player

I see! It be, cleek!!!!

-Damn, dog! No wonder you talk sh!t only on the pc cuz in person you're too busy getting your lunch money taken J/K I'm kiddin' I'm kiddin'!
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 21:45
Rising Star

stugats easy there?????????

Quote:
Originally posted by ALCATRAZ
Yeah who is that stugats?
Suca mi blica is that what you hear every day from Pila Alcapu;sy?

ciao

dont call your dad a stugats the only stugatso here is you...
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 21:47 Thread Starter
Community Analyst
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Yep! It's gotta be one of yer relatives judging by the horrendous look to horrendous grammar match up.

"ai am person tu!!!!"

Fight the Power!!!

post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 21:51
Rising Star

Re: Re: the guy that every guy wants to look like!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Pila

By the sound of it, it must be one of your maggot acquaintances.

Pila so what your fat and ugly just live with it man,dont be mad at the world drink a six pack and chill by corky.....
and tell him stories how SLBenficaca are great,LOL

Yup I love myself and yes I love girls.....(unlike a couple of you lisbon posters).

Dont be upset because god made you ugly Pila,look at the bright side you claim some girl married you so it cant be all that bad..Oh maybe it can how ugly our desperate could this broad be?

Did you drug her Pila?(our is she really a he or better yet a HOGg a real porky?)

LOL(keep posting idiot).......
post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 21:52
Star Player

Re: stugats easy there?????????

Quote:
Originally posted by NunoCapucho21

Suca mi blica is that what you hear every day from Pila Alcapu;sy?

ciao

dont call your dad a stugats the only stugatso here is you...
Easy cleeky!

-Now that pic is that before you get into full drag or do you just throw on you're dress and your make up and go out like that?

You can call Alcapus*y all you want but after seeing your pic I just can't take you serious! You can call me all you want but I just laugh, cleeky!

Great one, Pila!!!1
post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 21:55
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Portugal, SL Benfica, Manchester United
NunoCapucho21 has to leave man. Would you like it if I made fun of your fellow Portistas, no. Dam blue bloods.

O GLORIOSO

post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 22:03 Thread Starter
Community Analyst
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

BootyChoker

Ain't it great that despite the embarrassement of demonstrating to the world what a moron you are everyday with every single post you make, and now having that hedious mug posted on the net, you still post here! Ain't life bliss?

"ai am person tu!!!!"

Fight the Power!!!

post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 22:03
Rising Star

Alcapu;sy tahts all you have man tahts a shame you disapointed me....

LOL man have some better remarks or just dont be Pila's b;tch and agree with every single thing he says speak your mind fool.(it can be me against 5 of you and I will still win) If your that confident when in the GTA meet up with me bring as many friends as you want because the beating you will take you will need them to carry your ass out of Canada) come on down ASAP!!!:eekani:

Pila keep correcting the grammer you are doing a great job. I am actually going to benifit from all those spelling mistakes you corrected,i think their might be a few more on this post so do the corrections now!!!

btw, as for the picture post yours so the world can have a laugh,at least I can say I get girls all Alcacrap can say is he has guy friends on the net.LOL keep on making friends on cyber world while I go and fc;k some more girls and yes thank you god for my great looks and for being god's gift to women.:eekani: Oh yes If you want I can post some of me with my girlfriend but than again i dont want homos like you jurking off at night to the pic's..Please dont use mine for your sexual urges both of you.

The only drag queen here is you alcatraz and pilinha...(that seems to be all you talk about and dream about)?geez I wounder if I have to bring up the Gay thing about U2:eekani:

what
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 22:08 Thread Starter
Community Analyst
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

You're right, Red! Well deserved $10 smackers. Dude is still in full denial of his homosexuality. It's too bad he feels that there's something wrong with that. Oh, all that self-loathing the poor child must be going through... brings a tear to my eye.

"ai am person tu!!!!"

Fight the Power!!!

post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 22:10
Forum Manager
Legend

Uhh. forget what was said here.

BENFICA RULES!!!!!

O GLORIOSO

post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 22:11
Rising Star

Re: BootyChoker

Quote:
Originally posted by Pila
Ain't it great that despite the embarrassement of demonstrating to the world what a moron you are everyday with every single post you make, and now having that hedious mug posted on the net, you still post here! Ain't life bliss?
Oh yes I forgot to say thanks Pila for posting the picture, I would post it again but you did it so thanks,yup I love looking at it because I love myself and girls love me you can say I am a gift to women and have all the great looks and body,even tough that was taken 2 years ago I still look damm fine.I actually love looking at myself every day maybe you dont I understand being ugly and fat like you is kind of sh;t showing your face to people is liek a sin but you manage every day when you go to work our go home,how can a girl marry you still suprises me,she has to be the fu;king ugliest thing on earth.. was she at least drunk our druged?how does she make eye contact with you.(dosent she see you ugly face and just barf)dont be mad at me our the rest of the world that you are just damm FAT and ugly..

Oh dont use taht picture for other desires you queer!!

what!! you still replying back?
post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 22:11 Thread Starter
Community Analyst
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Uh, Soccerstar! The moron has been banned about 31 times.

"ai am person tu!!!!"

Fight the Power!!!

post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 22:13
Forum Manager
Legend

Then why don't they just issue a I.P Bann?

O GLORIOSO

post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2002, 22:18
Rising Star

soccer star why dont you shut the fu;k up and go hide!! banned,LOL

Let me see what you are trying to say is that basically you are the Forest Gump and Pila is Babba? but where is REDRetard?

I could care less about your opinion our any other person here..

go hide now before the banning starts again(you said some big words there dont piss yourself now.)

What!!Pila what's going on you brought the old dirty basterds crew along...

31 times:eekani: How is that possible if I am still posting?

tell me again how did you hook up with a girl Pila?Is she really a girl like you say?:eekani:
LOL

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in