LS R7, Paços de Ferreira vs SL Benfica - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 82 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2009, 12:50 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: Sport Lisboa e Benfica
LS R7, Paços de Ferreira vs SL Benfica

So we're back to the League games on monday with the very difficult task of playing in a shoe box without Aimar, Di Maria and Maxi.

List of players called up for the game:

Keepers - Quim and Júlio César;

Defense - Luisão, David Luiz, Shaffer, César Peixoto, Sidnei and Luís Filipe;

Midfield - Rúben Amorim, Ramires, Fábio Coentrão, Carlos Martins, Felipe Menezes and Javi García;

Forwards - Nuno Gomes, Saviola, Cardozo, Weldon and Keirrison.

Expect to see the starting 11 be something like Benfiquista posted or Carlos Martins playins in place of Cesar Peixoto at the #10 spot.

Last edited by killa; October 4th, 2009 at 14:41.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 82 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2009, 15:03
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: SPORTING CP & Portugal NT
Paco de Ferrira is a powerhouse of Portuguese footie. Tough task for the Exterminator Boys.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
Nelson Mandela
post #3 of 82 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2009, 18:08
Star Player

Teams: Benfica

Bring Paco de Ferrira on!

Aimar, Di María and Maxi Pereira won't play so the lineup will suffer some changes. I bet on this 11 for the game, although I'd rather see Carlos Martins instead of the lucky bastard who's screwing Diana Chaves.

Quim
R. Amorim - Luisão - D. Luiz - Shaffer
Javi García
Ramires - C. Peixoto - F. Coentrão
Saviola - Cardozo

post #4 of 82 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2009, 19:59
Sportinguista
Premier Player

Teams: Sporting CP
post #5 of 82 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2009, 21:54
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Portugal, SL Benfica, Manchester United
Keep talking shit with your mediocre league record :dielaugh:
post #6 of 82 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2009, 22:17
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by benfiquista View Post
I'd rather see Carlos Martins instead of the lucky bastard who's screwing Diana Chaves.
Why don't you post a pic of her instead of that illiterate Mourinho de trazer por casa? :smileani:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCP-87 View Post
:dielaugh:

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
Nelson Mandela
post #7 of 82 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2009, 23:27 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Star Player

Great, the game hasn't even started and our top 2 cheerleaders are already hanging out here, what a happening place this is.

Filipe caught the Paco Ferrira instead of Pacos de Ferreira and the SCP still has a picture of his significant other as an avatar

Let's hope that we can bring 3 points from this and that Sporting actually derserve to win a game but lose instead. I know it's too much to ask for but that's what I'm hoping for.
post #8 of 82 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2009, 23:56
World Class Player

SCP, is there any chance that you will some day grow up and stop being existent (within this forum) for the sole purpose of being annoying. Learn to accept the fact that people might opt for another team to support then you do and stop consistently spoiling their reasonable conversation with foolish, childish and off-topic interruptions. If you were not obviously blinded by hatred, you might have noticed that this is not the appropriate place to neither bash Benfica by amateurish, low-profile photoshop experiments nor to refer to their actual European performances. To cut a long story short: if that does not finish you will face resistance and the case will be reported. Thank you for your understanding.
post #9 of 82 (permalink) Old October 4th, 2009, 03:12
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bier View Post
SCP, is there any chance that you will some day grow up and stop being existent (within this forum) for the sole purpose of being annoying. Learn to accept the fact that people might opt for another team to support then you do and stop consistently spoiling their reasonable conversation with foolish, childish and off-topic interruptions. If you were not obviously blinded by hatred, you might have noticed that this is not the appropriate place to neither bash Benfica by amateurish, low-profile photoshop experiments nor to refer to their actual European performances. To cut a long story short: if that does not finish you will face resistance and the case will be reported. Thank you for your understanding.

There are few users around here.

Russian women

World volley champio
Vice olympic volley champion
World handball champion
European basket champion
Vice world basket champion
post #10 of 82 (permalink) Old October 4th, 2009, 08:57
Flo
Legend

Teams: SL Benfica, Liverpool, & AC Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by killa View Post
Great, the game hasn't even started and our top 2 cheerleaders are already hanging out here, what a happening place this is.

Filipe caught the Paco Ferrira instead of Pacos de Ferreira and the SCP still has a picture of his significant other as an avatar

Let's hope that we can bring 3 points from this and that Sporting actually derserve to win a game but lose instead. I know it's too much to ask for but that's what I'm hoping for.
Notice how these 2 Village Idiots didn't say anything much less show their face in their forum after the Porto game last weekend and only until their Europa League game.

Honestly pathetic! :rollani:
post #11 of 82 (permalink) Old October 4th, 2009, 11:29
Star Player

Teams: Benfica
Benfica lost, they're on cloud nine. Let them have this rare moment of joy as they're still in the process of accepting their new club's status: the former big club which used to be a title candidate.
post #12 of 82 (permalink) Old October 4th, 2009, 11:55
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by benfiquista View Post
Benfica lost, they're on cloud nine. Let them have this rare moment of joy as they're still in the process of accepting their new club's status: the former big club which used to be a title candidate.
This "rare moment of joy" happened twice in Europe this season in the only two occasions that you've played away from the Colombo Shopping Centre backyard.

Sporting is in crisis but it is still a big club and will always be a title candidate, just like your club during that long and winding road of 11 years without a title. Let's just see if we end up in 6th and out of Europe like you guys did in 2000/01. :smileani:

Nelson Mandela
post #13 of 82 (permalink) Old October 4th, 2009, 13:41 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo View Post
Notice how these 2 Village Idiots didn't say anything much less show their face in their forum after the Porto game last weekend and only until their Europa League game.

Honestly pathetic! :rollani:
Of course I do, it's actually a trend that keeps growing, Lisbon #2 loses and they don't show face, the funny thing is that even though we didn't play great against AEK it was still enough to beat them in most days and only a very inspired keeper kept it from happening, hats off to them whereas Lisbon #2 played very bad against an even worse opponent.
post #14 of 82 (permalink) Old October 4th, 2009, 13:50 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe Reis View Post
This "rare moment of joy" happened twice in Europe this season in the only two occasions that you've played away from the Colombo Shopping Centre backyard.

Sporting is in crisis but it is still a big club and will always be a title candidate, just like your club during that long and winding road of 11 years without a title. Let's just see if we end up in 6th and out of Europe like you guys did in 2000/01. :smileani:
Look, it doesn't matter. I'm tired of both of you clowns putting up stupid pictures on a game thread even before the game starts. It's ok for both you clowns to come here and drop your 2cents after a game but this is just getting plain boring and if i were a mod i'd edit these posts just like you did in your forum for much smaller stuff.

I will not get into whose team is bigger, better, bla bla 11 vs 18 or 19 years. The 6th place is already forgotten even by me, a diehard fan, but I'm almost schocked to find out that you knew the exact year, etc. 6th place is forgotten and no one in Europe would even know, but 12-1 is a record that i doubt will be broken in any of our lifetimes.

Just do us a favor and take your bad jokes to the Lisbon #2 or Corrupt #1 sub forums and tell your homeslice scp to comment on his post where he states that your team was going to kick Josh's team's ass then happened to disappar.
post #15 of 82 (permalink) Old October 4th, 2009, 20:10
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Look, it doesn't matter. I'm tired of both of you clowns putting up stupid pictures on a game thread even before the game starts. It's ok for both you clowns to come here and drop your 2cents after a game but this is just getting plain boring and if i were a mod i'd edit these posts just like you did in your forum for much smaller stuff.
I'll make sure I'll post even more than before in your Sagres Zero forum just to make you feel better. :notlist:

Quote:
The 6th place is already forgotten even by me, a diehard fan, but I'm almost schocked to find out that you knew the exact year, etc. 6th place is forgotten and no one in Europe would even know.
Glad to know that I have managed to refresh your memory. :smileani:

Nelson Mandela
post #16 of 82 (permalink) Old October 4th, 2009, 20:53
Sportinguista
Premier Player

Teams: Sporting CP
Quote:

The difference between sporting and the other two, is we dont need to win to be big. we are big and always will be. Porto is only big when its winning, we saw how smaller it became in 2000-2003 when they didnt win the league for 3 seasons (too long for their fans to endure).

Sporting was founded by great men, with great ideas. from the day it was born it was already big, unlike other clubs (like one who didnt even own its own stadium until the 1950s). and will be big until it dies.
post #17 of 82 (permalink) Old October 4th, 2009, 23:10
Flo
Legend

Teams: SL Benfica, Liverpool, & AC Milan
Quote:
The difference between sporting and the other two, is we dont need to win to be big. we are big and always will be. Porto is only big when its winning, we saw how smaller it became in 2000-2003 when they didnt win the league for 3 seasons (too long for their fans to endure).

Sporting was founded by great men, with great ideas. from the day it was born it was already big, unlike other clubs (like one who didnt even own its own stadium until the 1950s). and will be big until it dies.
You know what big is and will always be in Lisbon........A club that can seat 44,000 in its stadium against Leixoes. That, is big.

You will always be the second club in Lisbon.......Para sempre!
post #18 of 82 (permalink) Old October 5th, 2009, 00:04 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Star Player

Quote:

You're funny kid, great men, great ideas. Do you know how founded Benfica? Or Belenenses for that matter? And honestly, does it really matter?

I wouldn't care if Benfica didn't have its own stadium and played at a municipal one, there's nothing wrong with that, but fact is that Benfica does have its own stadium, no need to talk about the current or past one as they were both the biggest in Portugal.

Again, it doesn't matter, I'm sure that Inter and A.C. Milan don't care either.

Ciao
post #19 of 82 (permalink) Old October 5th, 2009, 00:05 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Star Player

Quote:
I'll make sure I'll post even more than before in your Sagres Zero forum just to make you feel better. :notlist:

Glad to know that I have managed to refresh your memory. :smileani:

Thanks for doing so. Glad to comment on the upcoming Pacos game or just swinging by for your usual pre-game trolling?
post #20 of 82 (permalink) Old October 5th, 2009, 02:10 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Star Player

Quote:
yes I do. SL benfica was founded in 1908, but the club claims its founded in 1904:rollani:

sport lisboa was born in belem, thats why belenenses was formed after to bring a club back to belem. your club is a nomad, a hobo, a cancer, the flagship club of the lower class smelly ppl.
Nice googling there, don't think that there's a need to call the club cancer, flagship club of the lower class smelly people, but then again i guess that's just the way you're raised, absolutely classless!

Congrats on your hard earned point today, now please comment on tomorrow's game as that's why the thread was started.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in