the regime oposition thread - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old April 10th, 2007, 13:25 Thread Starter
Rookie

the regime oposition thread

dont be a vieirista fascizoid. why allways this hatred of diferent opinions? its like you people want your own pinto da costa.
there was no reason to close that thread where we were just having a mild conversation, at least from my part. maybe i didnt see a disclaimer saying we all have to agree and hold eachother's dicks in hapiness.

like i said: i started supporting the club at its lowest. you make it sound like i should apologize for it. HAH! i aint no glory hunting win at all costs fan like some people seem to be. and above all im a FOOTBALL fan. as in ball on a pitch. not as in having a zillion pseudo-fans in the far east to sell merchandise.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old April 10th, 2007, 14:40
Rising Star

Teams: SL Benfica
Man, you're so obvious...
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old April 10th, 2007, 15:19
Community Analyst
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Benfica; Portugal
Quote:
Originally Posted by el cachola
dont be a vieirista fascizoid. why allways this hatred of diferent opinions? its like you people want your own pinto da costa.
there was no reason to close that thread where we were just having a mild conversation, at least from my part. maybe i didnt see a disclaimer saying we all have to agree and hold eachother's dicks in hapiness.

like i said: i started supporting the club at its lowest. you make it sound like i should apologize for it. HAH! i aint no glory hunting win at all costs fan like some people seem to be. and above all im a FOOTBALL fan. as in ball on a pitch. not as in having a zillion pseudo-fans in the far east to sell merchandise.
Dude, we got it. You're no longer a fan. Good riddance.

Freedom is the great liberator of the mind – it threatens only the comfort of the sequacious intellect.

"ai am person tu!!!!"

Fight the Power!!!

http://members.cox.net/fantasychamp/power.jpg

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old April 10th, 2007, 15:20
Community Analyst
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:

Dude, we got it. You're no longer a fan. Good riddance.

Freedom is the great liberator of the mind – it threatens only the comfort of the sequacious intellect.

"ai am person tu!!!!"

Fight the Power!!!

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old April 10th, 2007, 15:21
Community Analyst
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Double post

"ai am person tu!!!!"

Fight the Power!!!

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old April 10th, 2007, 16:27
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Quote:

Statements straight out of Aveiro
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old April 11th, 2007, 00:18
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

Teams: SL Benfica
piss off

"there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in"

"rocks on my path? i keep them all , one day i'll build a castle"
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old April 11th, 2007, 00:35
Flo
Legend

Teams: SL Benfica, Liverpool, & AC Milan
Quote:

Go to hell and take the green or blue shirt with you....

An ex-Benfica fan. It's not something you choose brother. You're either born with it in your blood or you're not.

Obviously, maybe you're a cross-gender and are confused. In this case, let me help you, you've never been a Benfica fan. These folks support our pals across the street or up North.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old April 11th, 2007, 03:44 Thread Starter
Rookie

aparently CLOWNS cant read! or maybe it was because you were all barking like stray dogs in defense of the great ears. just like everyone used to do back then with vale. muito coração pouca cabeça. ai ca lindo

i already said i could never support sporting or porto. you idiots seem to be the ones who'd love benfica to turn into a red foculporto. infact IT IS quite hard not to support benfica. especially when you see a guy like mantorras score. one of the last beacons of something meaninfull left in there. wonder how long till he gets kicked. but in these moments of weakness all i have to do is look up at the stands and see vieira sitting with veiga. the kind of people who rott this country to the core.

ah what you know anyways. fans from jersey and california yeah you must really grasp the reality of this club better than me.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old April 11th, 2007, 04:36
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Portugal, SL Benfica, Manchester United
Well it seems that we're still fans and you're not. We'll stick to O Glorioso through thick and thin, the bad and the good. I don't like Santos much and yet I don't dislike Benfica now or stop supporting. Seems like you just gave up on our team, says a lot about you.

O GLORIOSO

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old April 11th, 2007, 12:46
Premier Player

Teams: SL Benfica, Portugal NT
People like el cachola like making threads like this and getting attention. Therefore if you ignore his dumbass, he'll be off like a prom dress
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old April 11th, 2007, 15:26
Premier Player
Star Player

Teams: Benfica
Quote:
aparently CLOWNS cant read! or maybe it was because you were all barking like stray dogs in defense of the great ears. just like everyone used to do back then with vale. muito coração pouca cabeça. ai ca lindo
Oh please. If you use search and look up one of my first posts on this message board, you'll see a rant of me wondering why JVA wasn't thrown out of office.

LFV is a crook, the Alverca socios are a walking testament, but from my observations of Portuguese football, government, and society- He's a reflection of the norm. But he has been part of the post-JVA regime that has seen the club build a new stadium, double the number of socios, improve the financials, and provide a much improved product on the field.

The comment about where people live is cheap. We still follow what happens in the home of our heritage and club.

“Despite popular belief, golf is not a waste of time.”
-Opening remark in Goofy's "How to Play Golf"
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in