post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2008, 05:44 Thread Starter
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Teams: INTER & Tottenham Hotspur
Serie A Matchday 20: Torino-Lazio

Serie A Week 20 - 27/1/08 (14.00 UK)
Torino-Lazio

Stadio Olimpico

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This promises to be a tricky encounter as relegation rivals Torino and Lazio meet at the Stadio Olimpico in Week 20. Both teams have failed to live up to expectations so far this season and they are desperate for points.

Torino have been in really poor shape recently. The last time Walter Novellino’s men managed to win a game was in Week 9 against foot of the table Cagliari. The Granata are third from bottom with 17 points.

Lazio have hardly done better by winning just one in the last five. The Biancocelesti have two more points than the Torinesi, but they are struggling to improve their position in the table. The Romani will hoping to repeat last year’s result when they returned from Turin with a 4-0 win.

Eugenio Corini and Massimo Mutarelli won’t meet in midfield as they are both suspended for a week. Guglielmo Stendardo will be out for the same reason, but the towering-defender has to serve a three-week stop.

Novellino is still dreaming about Rolando Bianchi, but despite all the efforts of President Urbano Cairo he may not arrive this January. The former Samp boss has clearly blamed his forwards for the team’s poor performances and things will hardly improve in the next few weeks.

Ivan Dellafiore could be confirmed at right-back as captain Gianluca Comotto is injured, while Marco Di Loreto should fill in centrally. Novellino could try and solve the Granata’s attacking problems by playing with three men up-front. Alessandro Rosina and David Di Michele should form the trident alongside Croatian bomber Sasa Bjelanovic.

Lazio boss Delio Rossi is in a risky position. If the Biancocelesti keep on losing President Claudio Lotito could replace him with a former Lazio player – Bruno Giordano.

Luciano Zauri, Stephen Makinwa and Gaby Mudingay will be out against Torino. Cribari will replace Stendardo in defence while talented full-back Lorenzo De Silvestri will play on the right. In attack Tommaso Rocchi will make his return next to Goran Pandev.

Keep an eye on: Tommaso Rocchi (Lazio) – The Olimpico will be like a ‘corrida’, but the Biancocelesti will have their best bullfighter on the pitch…

Last season: Torino 0-4 Lazio

Form guide: Torino (L D D L L) Lazio (W L D L D)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Torino (probable): Sereni; Dellafiore, Natali, Di Loreto, Lanna; P.Zanetti, Grella, Barone; Rosina, Bjelanovic, Di Michele

Lazio (probable): Ballotta; De Silvestri, Cribari, Siviglia, Kolarov; Behrami, Ledesma, Manfredini; Mauri; Pandev, Rocchi

Ref: To follow...

channel4

My heart = INTER...No Matter Win or Lose...

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2008, 15:25
Star Player

Teams: Torino,China NT
the preview above is out date

i can't wait to see what bianchi will receive in our Stadio Olimpico .....
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2008, 06:30
World Class Player

Teams: Torino
Unfortunately, it's not Bianchi that will be received in the Stadio Olimpico. I still have hope though.

FORZA TORO!!!

FORZA VECCHIO CUORE GRANATA!

NWO BABY

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2008, 13:48
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by naervod
Unfortunately, it's not Bianchi that will be received in the Stadio Olimpico. I still have hope though.

FORZA TORO!!!
sorry for my english

i mean, i am curious about the,catcall,or hiss,toro fans send to bianchi :smileani:
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2008, 14:43
World Class Player

Teams: Torino
Ah, no problem. I actually thought about it last night after I logged off and realized that is what you meant to say.

0-0 right now, unfortunately I have no way of seeing the game here in El Salvador. We get RAI International but they're showing Udinese-Inter.

FORZA VECCHIO CUORE GRANATA!

NWO BABY
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2008, 16:35
Star Player

0-0 the end

1.rosina is the captain
2.i watched about 70 minutes of this match online.lovely live, no commentator, no ad, all the original sound.i love it.
3.i don't like to deprecate ref . but, i think it's natural to request arir play.
lazio did so many "rip up the back"(i don't know the exact word). we should be given at least 2 penalties————#1. david ,#2. rosina
4.!!!!!!!bianchi!!!!!you didn't make me disappointed!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in