Xtratime Community banner

Serie A Matchday 11: Milan-Torino

556 views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  marlo85 
#1 ·
Who knows whats going on in Milan? They've scored five goals in an away game on two separate occasions this term but have an abysmal record at the San Siro. They are coming off a 5-0 thrashing of Sampdoria, whom we beat 1-0 at home a few weeks ago. I hope we can capitalize on their poor home form, but no guarantees. If we could at least put in a positive performance or scrape a point here, that would be great, and it would set us up great for three winnable matches in the following three weeks.

Di Michele should finally return after questions about the end of his ban, and Lazetic and Zanetti are fit, though Recoba is still out as are Barone, Grella, Franceschini, and of course Rubin. Vailatti is suspended for two matches after his sending off against Udinese. We should look like this:

Ventola
Di Michele-Rosina
Zanetti-Corini-Motta
Lanna-Dellafiore-Di Loreto-Comotto
Sereni​

With Fontana, Bottone, Oguro, Nitride, Malonga, Bjelanovic, and Stellone on the bench.

Milan are missing Ronaldo, Jankulovski, and Oddo, but should otherwise be full strength, though they do have a CL match against Shakhtar the following Tuesday, so we can hope they are looking ahead to that. They should line up as:

Gilardino
Seedorf-Kaka
Ambrosini-Pirlo-Gattuso
Serginho-Kaladze-Nesta-Bonera
Dida​

With Kalac, Favalli, Cafu, Gourcuff, Brocchi, Emerson, and Inzaghi on teh bench.

Should be a good game.

FORZA TORO!:thumbsup: :notlist:

See less See more
#5 ·
A.C. MILAN (4-3-2-1):
In campo: Dida, Cafu, Kaladze, Maldini, Favalli, Brocchi, Pirlo, Ambrosini, Kakà, Seedorf, Gilardino.
In panchina: Kalac, Nesta, Simic, Serginho, Gattuso, Gourcouff, Inzaghi.
Allenatore: Carlo Ancelotti

TORINO F.C. 1906 (4-4-2):
In campo: Sereni, Comotto, Natali, Dellafiore, Lanna, Motta, Corini, Zanetti, Rosina, Ventola, Di Michele.
In panchina: Fontana, Di Loreto, Bottone, Oguro, Malonga, Bjelanovic, Stellone.
Allenatore: Walter Alfredo Novellino

Arbitro: Paolo Tagliavento (sez. di Terni)
Assistenti: Felice R. Strocchia (sez. di Nola), Sandro Rossomando (sez. di Salerno)
Quarto Uomo: Andrea Romeo (sez. di Verona)

#6 ·
Lineups:

Torino:

Ventola-Di Michele
Rosina
Zanetti-Corini-Motta
Lanna-Dellafiore-Di Loreto-Comotto
Sereni​

Bench: Fontana, Natali, Bottone, Oguro, Malonga, Stellone, Bjelanovic

Milan:

Gilardino
Seedorf-Kaka
Ambrosini-Pirlo-Brocchi
Favalli-Kaladze-Nesta-Cafu
Dida​

Bench: Kalac, Maldini, Simic, Serginho, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Inzaghi

#9 ·
Rosina is the only player who is trying. He should've tried to shoot in one occasion when he was rushing in the box. He went to far.

The midfield is sitting too much deep, they practically end up sitting on the defenders lap.

Forza Rosina (and please come home soon)!!

#12 ·
Whoaaaaa SERENI :star: and he did it right ruthless clearance right at his defenders face.

Di Michele shld have score one from couple of nice nice chances.

That guy is funny,:howler:.. got a yellow card... for obstruction... and still walk over to shake hands....

#17 ·
holofernes said:
From what I saw of some of those shots, we got lucky. Sereni was great. But MIlan tripped over themselves to our benefit on several occasions.

Next.

True, very lucky

I cant believe Rosina almost scored with his right foot :eekani: Hopefully its something he continues to work on

I liked what I saw from Di Michele, hopefully we can see him Recoba and Rosina all playing together soon :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.