Our football's problems - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2006, 16:12 Thread Starter
Rookie

Teams: GARABAGH AGDAM
Our football's problems

guys, lets just brainstorm and list down our teams' problems here. i know, we are not going to solve them, but you know, hec olmasa hamimiz bilerik+razilasariq problemler nedi, and that's something. who knows, maybe we'll become desicionmakers of these teams one day.
anyway, i am listing what i've come up with
1) corruption, i personally don't think affa is doing what it is supposed to do. maybe it is better today than yesterday, but still they need to understand that, they r embarrasing us. :frustrat:
2) both our teams and fans, should change their behavior a little bit. not winning is ok, but being 43rd out of 52? that's a problem. here is the link posted by QATIH
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UEF...Id=414879.html
3) it may sound stupid, but i think there are too many azeri teams for too few fans. i mean, how many fans Goyezen or MOIK or genclerbirligi can have? don't they need support. maybe today it is not a big problem, but when other teams get larger and stronger..

"Adam kisi olar"
Here's how Karabakh team works: http://www.qarabagh.com/video/15/03.wmv
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2006, 17:08
Star Player

Teams: Internazionale Milano, Inter Baku and Neftci Baku
Quote:
Originally Posted by QARABAG
guys, lets just brainstorm and list down our teams' problems here. i know, we are not going to solve them, but you know, hec olmasa hamimiz bilerik+razilasariq problemler nedi, and that's something. who knows, maybe we'll become desicionmakers of these teams one day.
anyway, i am listing what i've come up with
1) corruption, i personally don't think affa is doing what it is supposed to do. maybe it is better today than yesterday, but still they need to understand that, they r embarrasing us. :frustrat:
2) both our teams and fans, should change their behavior a little bit. not winning is ok, but being 43rd out of 52? that's a problem. here is the link posted by QATIH
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UEF...Id=414879.html
3) it may sound stupid, but i think there are too many azeri teams for too few fans. i mean, how many fans Goyezen or MOIK or genclerbirligi can have? don't they need support. maybe today it is not a big problem, but when other teams get larger and stronger..
43rd our 52 that fair play man not real rankings...
teams like Goyzan Gazah and Genjlerbirligi Sumgauit they have a lot of fans there stadiums almost packed dude. AND MOIK all da army people on da stands

I think our football is on da come Up. We will get better and better every year and ull see it next Euro club competition and Euro 2008 another problem... we need more good and talented players like Shevcenko,Ronaldinho ...and theyre coming soon our youth football is growing for example AZERI FK man they wining every single tournament and i watched em play 12,13 year old they play like crazy very bright future.... from my point of view
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2006, 17:21
Forum Manager
International

all these problems that you mentioned, they all can be easily solved. The problem with AFFA is that they have very few real football professionals in there. They all are very smart (with few exceptions), business savvy people but none of them possess knowledge or experience needed to run the football organization. And instead of uniting all interested parties under the one umbrella they are too busy eating each others necks (e.g. conflict with Iskandar Djavadov). But overall, I think they are trying to do their best and at any rate this federation is million times better than the one we had before.

As far as club issues goes, I think the only redundant club out there is MOIK. They have no real fan base, and to be honest I think this whole idea of army’s club is obsolete. Look at what they did to russian CSKA – it used to belong to russian ministry of defense but now it is run by private investors and look at how successful they are. Plus, I think we should only welcome more clubs from regions. As Qatih already said usually non-Baku teams have very good attendances and people are actually going to the stadium to watch the game so as long as there is demand there should be supply

I'm one of the baddest motherfvckers of all time, one of the best singers and one of the best looking motherfvckers you've ever seen. Hold my drink, bitch!

Vahid Azərbaycan

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2006, 17:28
Star Player

Teams: Internazionale Milano, Inter Baku and Neftci Baku
People in Baku spoiled they have everything and they choose that over a football match especial when AZTV show all live matches from baku. in small cities like qazah,tovux,evlak,qusar people got nothing better to do so they go to a football match once every 2 weaks.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2006, 17:57 Thread Starter
Rookie

ok, i am gonna put it that way. there r too few fans for to many teams. c'mon, do you think people not living in baku affords to go to see goyezen's match in baku? or do you think people living in baku, support goyezen but not neftchi, or baku?. besides we have 1 million refugees. see how many fans we miss. football needs to be "promoted", more fans need to be attracted stadiums. there is just not enough fans. agreed?
and let's put Quidam's moik argument this way: dependency on government should be lowered. aggreed?
i know, some arguments sounds very straightforward, but we still should add something to the list and update it. what? you think, our football has no problems? why did we lose to lichtenstein then (it happened a couple of years ago)? they were happy that they won someone in their history? what is the problem then? i know we are doing good, but other ex-USSR countries do much better.

"Adam kisi olar"
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old April 23rd, 2006, 02:49
Premier Player

Teams: Azerbaijan, Neftchi, Ajax
My 3 simple steps for quick results.

1) Fixin da fu(kin stadiums and build more of them , do something with pitches, especially in regions where they play on corn fields. Better grass improves play particulary with technical players that we have and it will reduce injuries.

2) Put all your focus on the youth particulary in the lower ages, bring in qualified european trainers and basically brainwash these kids with european play and professionalism at an early age and keep that up as they progress through the youth system. For example, instead of spendin, $200K on legioners, use that money to build a better training facility for kids and practice fields. They are the future and kids learn fast at an early age.

3) Improve our 2nd division, there shouldnt be such a big gap (talent,money, training, etc) between teams like Neftchi, Karvan, Baku, and the 2nd division clubs. AFFA and government should stand behind the small clubs there and help them build a competitive league....this will give the young players to get match practice and will help them become proffesional.

PFC NEFTCHI BAKU
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old April 23rd, 2006, 03:12
Forum Manager
International

I would add 2 more points to what Azerkid said:

It has to be absolutely mandatory for clubs to have its youth system and all clubs must be required to have at least 4-5 own players in the roster.

and second, limit on foreigners has to be stricter with no loop holes - no more phony naturalization or stuff like that should be allowed.

I'm one of the baddest motherfvckers of all time, one of the best singers and one of the best looking motherfvckers you've ever seen. Hold my drink, bitch!

Vahid Azərbaycan
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old April 23rd, 2006, 16:59
Premier Player

Teams: Liverpool, Sounders
Hello guys!
I would like to make couple remarks to our discussion.
First of all in open market society nobody stupid enough to build farm system if it's cheaper to buy established player or even better to bring second hand player from foreign country. Naturalization is a nonsense, very harmful as all we know people are wait for years and years to get resident status in US and other countries, we are giving citizenship like bus tickets! It should be restricted and applied only in case when very special foreigner who at the same time can play for NT in the future. To be honest I don't think we'll have to many examples of that.
Second, our clubs put in position to get results today, none of them has something to offer in the long run, that why unstable financial situation, fun base and traditions (maybe couple exceptions Neftchi, Gandja...). It's really hard to be hardcore fun if you have no idea what is a club's name, ownership or geographical location is going to be tomorrow if any!
Everybody understands problem with AFFA yesterday, today and tomorrow as a solution maybe it's appropriate for elite clubs create PFL (professional football league) less complaining and involvement of AFFA in every small decision.
Our stadiums and fields is a disaster especially outside of the capital (I have no idea why for me it's easier to maintain in Gazakh for example why not???) but in any cases we should build more for youngsters. There when government involvement is crucial.
Same thing about next generation of players as far as I can remember our kids were always at least decent at any levels but after 17-18 they just disappeared. Why? Too many different reasons but as a part of the solution AFFA and government need establish fund for talented athletes and support them financially.
And lastly I have nothing against our coaches by why they always complaining and no-one tried to go out and learn something?! How many of them has experience of working in any brand name European leagues? Even as a janitors but we are so full of ourselves.
So, until that we a going to be 47 out of 52 http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/...crank2006.html
On the bright side last couple of years we at least not going down that gives me hope! I just afraid we'll do something stupid again and UEFA will hold us back for number of years. Participation in official tournaments for clubs and NT is essential!!!
Sorry for long post, to much to say! Our football is very painful to watch sometimes!
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2006, 08:11
Premier Player

Teams: noyutchi
Ras,seems to be interesting post ,will read it in leisure time)))))

everything is something happened
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2006, 17:01
Premier Player

Teams: Liverpool, Sounders
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagulik
Ras,seems to be interesting post ,will read it in leisure time)))))
Sorry man Big problems even Bigger post!
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2006, 17:21
Forum Manager
International

Man, you should visit us more often! Very good post!

Vahid Azərbaycan
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2006, 19:52 Thread Starter
Rookie

April 26
ok, guys, i updated the list. I tried to put down all ideas we have generated. Please, make sure i interpreted them ok and don't forget to add something comes to your mind. Yes, Azerbaijan is doing good, but these problems don't let us do much better than other countries. Again, some ideas may seem very straighforward but we can clarify and/or explain then better.

-AFFA staff lacks the ability to manage a football organization adequately
-AFFA staff and other interested parties have some conflicts and this makes it uneasy for them to unite. Corruption still exists and destroys everything it touches.
-Some teams' dependency from government does not offer bright future
-There are too few fans for too many teams. More teams, more competition. However, much more football fans need to be attracted to games in order to get stronger support.
-Stadiums, especially, in cities other than Baku need to be improved and some need renovation. Pitches' and seats' ain’t in satisfactory condition.
-Transportation to stadiums (in Baku and other cities) needs to be facilitated.
-YOUTH need to be focused on more. Even though they posses talent they lack many opportunities and attention of management.
-Training facilities and promotion programs (for youth system) needs to be offered or at least redesigned.
-Teams also need to have youth system in order to lessen future costs (for teams) and bring youth forward.
-The gap between Neftchi, baku, Karvan and 2nd division clubs needs to be lowered in terms of money, talent, and training.
-Foreigners' abuse of loopholes in laws and enforcement system needs consideration.
-Naturalization of foreigners needs to be done only when it makes a good sense in the long run.
-Financial situation and fan base (even names and logos) of teams are unstable and this makes it difficult for them to guarantee better results in future.
-Coaches need "european experience" and bring it to Azerbaijan.
-Azerbaijan takes 47th rank in Fair Play Provisional ranking which is determined by "positive play by national sides and clubs, respect of the opponent, respect of the referee, behaviour of the crowd and of team officials, as well as cautions and dismissals.

"Adam kisi olar"

Last edited by QARABAG; April 26th, 2006 at 22:52. Reason: update
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old April 26th, 2006, 00:48
Azerbaijani Eagle
Legend

Teams: Neftchi Baku
1.First Problem is that we have very weak football school....
2.Second problem is youth football only developing in Azerbaijan
3.Corruption kills our football.....
4.We need good managers like Agaselim Mirjavadov

The bullet changes things in the brain, even if hit in the ass. © Al Capone
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old April 26th, 2006, 12:04
Premier Player

Teams: Azerbaijan, Neftchi, Milan, Fenerbahce
All the problems were listed, but for example, many of these problems are in Brazil, but they are the best football country all the same.

CAMPIONE DEL MONDO!!!
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old April 26th, 2006, 22:50 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossoNeri_BAKU
All the problems were listed, but for example, many of these problems are in Brazil, but they are the best football country all the same.
some countries just have gift and they can compete with others very easily. i don't think Brazilians can win Azerbaijanis in wrestling, or chess, or boxing, or ... i don't know. many things. Does Azerbaijanis need a gift? -NO. you know, some people born as artist, but some people need to go to school. so, Azerbaijan needs to "go to school" and work hard. had we solved these problems, we can compete with them. why not?

"Adam kisi olar"
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old April 27th, 2006, 02:45
Forum Manager
International

Speaking about youth football, our football federation organizes 2nd youth football tournament in the last month

Quote:
БФФ серьезно взялась за развитие детского футбола в столице

Вчера на стадионе "Шафа" стартовал второй за последний месяц детский турнир, организованный Бакинской футбольной федерацией
Р.ПИРИЕВ
Вчера на стадионе "Шафа" стартовал чемпионат Баку по футболу "Умид" среди 16-19-летних футболистов. В соревнованиях, организованных Бакинской футбольной федерацией, принимают участие 10 команд - юношеские коллективы клубов высшей лиги - "Нефтчи", "Олимпика", "Интера", "Карабаха" и МОИК, а также детская (U-15) сборная Азербайджана, СОЦ "Нефтчи", "Тэхсил", "Инам" и "Зангезур". Игры будут проводиться по принципу "дома - на выезде".

А между тем в эти дни в столице уже проходит другой турнир БФФ - первый чемпионат Баку по футболу среди 10-11-летних игроков "Сабахын улдузлары". В первенстве принимают участие 10 команд - ФК и CОЦ "Нефтчи", "Интер", "Олимпик", "Сульх", "Руслан", "Кянан", "Вэтэн" и "Тэхсил".

Чемпионат, стартовавший 15 апреля, пройдет в два круга и состоит из 18 туров. Первый круг завершится 3 июня, а второй стартует после летних школьных каникул, то есть в сентябре этого года и продлится до ноября. Матчи турнира проходят по субботам с 10.00 до 15.00 на искусственном газоне стадиона "Шафа". Сами игры проходят в два тайма, по 20 минут каждый, а перерыв между таймами составляет 10 минут. Каждая команда может проводить по 7 замен во время встречи.

Что касается призов, то первые три команды получат золотые, серебряные и бронзовые медали, соответственно, кубки, дипломы и другие ценные призы. Победитель соревнований наряду с "золотом" первенства получит и право представлять Баку на всех международных детских турнирах. Если же за ближайший промежуток времени в странах мира не будут проводиться турниры среди 10-11-летних футболистов или наши команды не получат приглашения, то БФФ намерена организовать победителю 3-4 товарищеских матча за рубежом.

По словам первого вице-президента БФФ Мазахира Сулейманзаде, причиной организации подобного турнира является желание внести свою лепту в развитие отечественного футбола. "В принятой недавно президентом страны Госпрограмме по развитию футбола одним из главных пунктов является помощь детско-юношескому футболу. Этим делом должны заниматься все отечественные клубы, в том числе и региональные футбольные федерации, - заявил "Эхо" Мазахир Сулейманзаде. - Уже после двух туров детского первенства заметен сильный интерес со стороны специалистов и простых любителей футбола, на стадионе присутствует большое количество зрителей. Что касается специалистов, то на матчах первого тура присутствовали такие известные в стране люди, как ветеран отечественного футбола Алекпер Мамедов, главный тренер национальной команды Азербайджана Шахин Диниев и все остальные тренеры сборных всех возрастов, первый вице-президент АФФА Рауф Алиев, вице-президент "Нефтчи" Рамин Мусаев, а также менеджер ФИФА, представитель Федерации футбола Молдова Ион Карп. Игры нашего первенства обслуживают рефери ФИФА Бабек Гулиев, Фариз Юсифов и Вусал Алиев. Сам этот факт говорит об уровне организации детского турнира".

Функционер БФФ также объяснил, почему в этом чемпионате принимают участие лишь 10 команд. "Да, в нашем турнире выступает небольшое количество команд, но на это есть свои объективные причины. Во-первых, отнюдь не во всех бакинских клубах есть детские секции для 10-11-летних футболистов. Просто у нас в стране никогда еще не было подобного турнира, и клубы в основном готовили игроков с 12-14 лет, - сказал Мазахир Сулейманзаде. - В следующим году нынешние игроки турнира повзрослеют и мы наравне с турниром для 10-11-летних футболистов будем проводить соревнования для 11-12-летних игроков. Такая тенденция продолжится до тех пор, пока футболисты не достигнут 16-летнего возраста, после чего примут участие в турнире "Умид".

В составах ныне участвующих команд можно встретить потомков известных отечественных футбольных деятелей. К примеру, в "Олимпике" выступает внук великого Анатолия Банишевского Али Бабаев, за "Интер" играет сын главного тренера сборной страны Шахина Диниева Джошгун Диниев, в "Нефтчи" выступает внук бывшего президента "Шамкира" Шахбаза Сулейманова Этибар Сулейманов и многие другие.

Несмотря на то, что турнир проводится среди 10-11-летних игроков в составах команд также можно встретить 7-8-летних ребят. Все нынешние футболисты делают свои первые шаги в футболе, мы выдали им первые в их жизни лицензии".

Организаторы "Сабахын улдузлары" внесли в регламент интересное правило. Так, каждая команда-участник имеет право привлечь в свои ряды трех футболистов, имеющих как минимум 5-летний опыт выступлений в высшей лиге чемпионата Азербайджана. По мнению представителей БФФ, этот факт поможет юным футболистам лучше изучить секреты футбола и положительно отразится на их дальнейшей карьере. Правда, клубы пока не воспользовались такой возможностью. Кроме этого клубам разрешается привлечь в состав команды несколько легионеров. Этим правом пока воспользовался лишь "Олимпик", привлекший в свои ряды турка Аккоюна Заки Синена.

Vahid Azərbaycan
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old May 1st, 2006, 08:23
Premier Player

Teams: Azerbaijan, Neftchi, Milan, Fenerbahce
One of the main problem is wrong organization of championship. IMO, the best model for our champ now is the following: 10 teams which play 4 times against each other.

CAMPIONE DEL MONDO!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in