Azeri Youth Teams (U-15, U-17, U-19, U-21) - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 901 (permalink) Old March 17th, 2005, 19:48 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
International

Azeri Youth Teams (U-15, U-17, U-19, U-21)

These days our youngsters participate in the qualification tournament of the UEFA European Under-17 Championship. Our team seeded in the 6th group alongside with Turkey, Scotland, and France. Unfortunately we lost our first game against Scotland, 0:3 but today we won 2:0 against France!

At the same time, Turkey won both of its games (1:0 vs. France, and 2:1 vs. Scotland) and leads the group. Now, in order for us to qualify to this summer's finals in Italy we have to beat Turkey on Saturday.

So, folks what do you think? Do we have any chances? Does anyone have info about how good our team is?

Btw, this is our squad against France.
1 Malov, 2 Israfilov, 4 Jafarov, 6 Mammadov, 10 Novruzov, 11 Gafarli, 13 Hashim-zada, 14 Mammadov, 17 Hajiyev, 19 Kutpeov, 20 Chechulin
Substitutes: 12 Serotin, 3 Jabrailov, 7 Pashayev, 9 Israfilov, 15 Karimi, 21 Rahimov

Goals: 17' Novruzov, 52' Hajiyev

I'm one of the baddest motherfvckers of all time, one of the best singers and one of the best looking motherfvckers you've ever seen. Hold my drink, bitch!

Vahid Azərbaycan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 901 (permalink) Old March 18th, 2005, 07:09
Premier Player

Teams: Azerbaijan, Neftchi, Milan, Fenerbahce
Fantastic!!! After losing to scots, we crash last champions France! It's unbelievable!!!
post #3 of 901 (permalink) Old March 19th, 2005, 01:51
Premier Player

Teams: Azerbaijan, Neftchi, Ajax
I think we have a good chance to progress, we mananged to beat France which was the ex-champ.

As far our U-17 team, that is our best team, better than the "A", U-21, and U-19 teams. Last Euro campaign they progressed into the second group stage but lost to Belgium, Germany, and Italy. This team shows how much great potential our young players have and if only we gave more attention to youth football, it would be only matter of time before were in the World Cup or Euro.
The U-17 have a good coach in Shakir Garibov and their previous coach, Islam Kerimov, was also a very good coach. The team has a few Russian players brought in from Rostov Football Academy. But overall, many of our players youth dont play for League clubs like kids in Western Europe but they still are proving that they are very good players without much match practice.

PFC NEFTCHI BAKU

post #4 of 901 (permalink) Old March 20th, 2005, 02:43 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
International

Well... unfortunately we lost to Turkey 0:3 in our last game and lost our chances to qualify to the U-17 World Championship, but on the positive side, our kids showed some decent game and I’m sure that given proper attention and care they can manage to achieve a lot.

At the same time, congratulation to our turkish brothers who won the group and did managed to go to the world finals. Haydi bastir, Turkiye!

I'm one of the baddest motherfvckers of all time, one of the best singers and one of the best looking motherfvckers you've ever seen. Hold my drink, bitch!

Vahid Azərbaycan
post #5 of 901 (permalink) Old March 21st, 2005, 19:29
Legend

Teams: FENERBAHCE SK, TÜRKIYE
Thanks Quidam.....i wish you had come along with us though!

But it seems like you have a very decent team going on.....beating the French is huge imo.....

Fenerbahce büyüklügü
Ne sampiyonluk büyüklügü,
Ne Kupa büyüklüdür
O'nun büyüklügü baska bir büyüklük iste,
ADI KONAMAZ.

Islam Cupi
post #6 of 901 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2005, 19:06
Star Player

Teams: Internazionale Milano, Inter Baku and Neftci Baku
Azerbaijan U-17

U-17 championship

Group 4

Azerbaijan
Russia
Israel
Armenia

Very intresting group matches will be played in Israel, matces will be played on 24,26th and 28

Soyadı, Adı - Doğum tarixi - Vəzifəsi
1. Qəribov Şakir - 15.01.1956 - baş məşqçi
2. Vahabzadə Yaşar - 08.04.1960 - məşqçi
3. Fərəcov Arif - 05.09.1962 - həkim
4. Məmmədov Fərman - 11.01.1980 - masajçı
5. Allahverdiyev Elxan - 03.12.1957 - menecer
6. Sadıxov Elçin - 14.06.1989 - oyunçu
7. Şükürov Sənan - 16.03.1989 - oyunçu
8. Soltanov Bəxtiyar - 21.06.1989 - oyunçu
9.Vahabzadə Fuad - 17.08.1989 - oyunçu
10.Cəbrayılov Elxan - 21.02.1989 - oyunçu
11.Səfərzadə Tural - 12.08.1989 - oyunçu
12.Medvedev Maksim - 29.09.1989 - oyunçu
13.Hacıyev Elşən - 11.09.1989 - oyunçu
14.Əmirquliyev Rahid - 01.09.1989 - oyunçu
15.İsrafilov İsabala - 29.07.1989 - oyunçu
16.Şahverdiyev Heydər - 07.07.1989 - oyunçu
17.Rzayev Səməd - 04.03.1989 - oyunçu
18.Əliyev Musa - 05.03.1989 - oyunçu
19.Rəhimov Şəhriyar - 06.04.1989 - oyunçu
20.Nərimanov Tural - 27.10.1989 - oyunçu
21.Yusifov Sərraf - 03.01.1990 - oyunçu
22.Mustafayev Emin - 02.01.1990 - oyunçu
23.Haqverdiyev Fərid - 21.03.1989 - oyunçu
24.Əliyev Rauf - 12.02.1989 - oyunçu
25.Məmmədov Tural - 28.10.1989 - oyunçu
26.Agayev Murad - 16.06.1989 - oyunçu
27.Hüseynov Eldar - 21.06.1989 - oyunçu
post #7 of 901 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2005, 21:41 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
International

Indeed, it's going to be very interesting but given that last time our team qualified to the Elite group stage, I expect that this time we will perform at least as good as we did last time (we got eliminated by Turkey that eventually became the European champions, and we beat back-then-current champions France)

Vahid Azərbaycan
post #8 of 901 (permalink) Old October 4th, 2005, 16:16
Rookie

Teams: FC BAKU
I dont know, I have no idea about u17 but i know we gona beat Armenia for sure like 5 or 6 to 0

www.bakifc.com
post #9 of 901 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2005, 07:39
Star Player

u17 lost to Israel 5-1
post #10 of 901 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2005, 17:26 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
International

That was really very sad loss. We played some decent football, but the referee was really awful. I know, Israel is the host team and the host team always gets special treatment, but this was too much. We started game very well, and we attacked a lot, and we scored first on 18th minute with Denis Rodionov. But we failed to keep the pressure on Israelis and gave away the initiative. About 6 minutes later, the referee gave very dubious penalty kick to hosts and they equalized and 3 more minutes later he didn’t see the clear offside and that lead to the second goal. Finally, he sent off one of our key defenders Frolov and we were left 10 men and unfortunately kids couldn’t handle it. But even then we could have scored couple of times, but it just wasn’t our day.

In the second game of the day, Russia beat Armenia 4:0

Vahid Azərbaycan
post #11 of 901 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2005, 17:28 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
International

Just recently Israelis defeated Armenia 7:2

Vahid Azərbaycan
post #12 of 901 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2005, 18:18
Premier Player

Teams: Maccabi Tel Aviv
hey u guys is this kid jewish??? i guess many people dont have a israel sounding last name...

15.İsrafilov İsabala - 29.07.1989 - oyunçu

btw this is the stadium where the kids are playin kfar saba municipal stadium, the city of kfar saba is really close to tel aviv city.

post #13 of 901 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2005, 18:56 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
International

No, man. He's 100% azeri.

I guess it is his last name that misguided you. The root of that name, Israfil is coming from the name of the archangel who will blow the trumpet from a holy rock in Jerusalem to announce the Day of Resurrection. In Judeo-Christian literature he's the equivalent of Raphael.

Vahid Azərbaycan
post #14 of 901 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2005, 19:14
Premier Player

Teams: Maccabi Tel Aviv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quidam
No, man. He's 100% azeri.

I guess it is his last name that misguided you. The root of that name, Israfil is coming from the name of the archangel who will blow the trumpet from a holy rock in Jerusalem to announce the Day of Resurrection. In Judeo-Christian literature he's the equivalent of Raphael.
ohhh my bad i tough he maybe was a jewish kid
post #15 of 901 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2005, 19:20 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
International

No problem

but we do have Maccabi-Azerbaijan sport club so there are definitely some sportsmen of jewish origin in Azerbaijan

Vahid Azərbaycan
post #16 of 901 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2005, 19:58
Star Player

whatsda score against Russia , I think they playing today Rite?
post #17 of 901 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2005, 21:03 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
International

Azerbaijan tied 1:1 against Russia.
We again scored first on 36th minute with Rahid Amirguliyev and again we were left 10 men when the referee sent off Tural Narimanov on 61st minute. Two minutes later came in bloody russian equalizer. Nevertheless, the best part is that despite being one man down we still managed to lock russians on their half and didn't let them create any more chances, but unfortunately, this still may not be enough. Now, in order for us to qualify into the next round we should not only win against armenia with as big margin as possible, but israeils should also win against russians.

Vahid Azərbaycan
post #18 of 901 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2005, 06:10
Star Player

i think we have a good chance....Israel shoul beat Russia and we will score at least 5 goals against Armenia ...... Inshalah we will qualify
post #19 of 901 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2005, 17:33 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
International

Russia has goal difference of +4; we have -4, so basically combined difference of the last two games has to be at least +8 so we could qualify. If Israel beats Russia with a minimum score of 1:0, then we should pump up at least 7 goals in armenian net. So, at this point I would say that our chances of moving up are very tiny if any. We should have won the game against russians

Vahid Azərbaycan
post #20 of 901 (permalink) Old October 28th, 2005, 06:32
Star Player

Quidam Gaga I Think We Can Easily Score 7 Goals To Armos But I Duno Man I Dont Think Israel Will Beat Russia

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in