UPDATE !!! Voting Deadline extended to 29 January, 2012 @ 07:59 GMT
Greetings my friends,
Welcome to the 2011 Year-End Photo Contest
First and foremost, a huge cheer for your participation in the October contest
To me, it meant a lot more than just a competition--it was a dedication to a departed friend of our community. Thank you, ALL.
Now is the time for our definitive contest of the year. So, what have you done in 2011? And what happened this year that still lingers in your head? If you were to grab three photos taken in 2011 and stuff them away, what would they be? Yes, go ahead, give us your Three
Friday 13 January, 2012 at 07:59 GMT
2011 Year End Photo Contest Topic: "My 2011" *
* Photographs - taken by you during 2011 and of 2011 --
1. from your own experience
2. about what happened in the world
3. As always, imagination welcome
Please submit your images in this thread.
If you are intested in submitting your own work, you may
* Enter up to 3 pictures allowed per person
* Post up the link or the picture directly
* All entries must be in by Friday 13 January, 2012 at 07:59 GMT
* Only use pictures you photographed yourself
* All images must be Non-professional in nature
* It is alright to use Photoshop
* Please give each image a title
* Tell us about the camera/lenses/software you used
* Tell us about the time, place, how/why you took this and
* any other personal notes
* You may re-submit image(s) that have not been voted on
* Starts on Saturday 14 January, 2012 --
* Ends Sunday 29 January, 2012 (at 07:59 GMT)
* Anyone can vote, you don't have to have entered.
* Anyone can vote BUT you cannot vote for your own photo(s), kudos.
* State your preferences in this thread. We will tally them up
* Vote for your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th favourites.
* 1st choice is worth 5 points
* 2nd choice is worth 4 points
* 3rd choice is worth 3 points
* 4th choice is worth 2 points
* 5th choice is worth 1 point
* It is mandatory that you vote for all 5 choices
* Please, Do Not Edit your votes, thank you
* Any Edited votes will be cancelled
* The image with most points wins the First Prize
* There are 5 winning categories: First, Second, Third, Fourth,
* and Honorable Mention
* Winners will be awarded Titles
About the XT Photo Contest
* You are witnessing the making of our second year of
* XT Photo Contests
* The Contest will take place every 2-3 months in the Art forum
* Each XT Photo Contest will feature a specific theme.
Punkette B. and LaBlanca