And a huge welcome back! Hope your summer (or winter?) months had been enjoyable.
Now, give us your best shots for our September-October 2009 Photo Contest!
Wednesday 21 October, 2009 at 07:59 GMT
September-October 2009 Photo Contest Topic: Flower Power *
* Photographs - taken by you, of
1. Flowers, Plants, Fruit, Vegetation
2. Gardens, Places (or People) decorated with Flowers
3. Imagination welcome -as long as the pictures are yours
If you are intested in submitting your own work, you may
* Enter up to 3 pictures allowed per person
* Post up the link or the picture directly
* All entries must be in by Wed, 21 Oct., 2009 at 07:59 GMT
* Only use pictures you photographed yourself
* It is alright to use Photoshop
* Please give each image a title
* Tell us about the camera/lenses/software you used
* Tell us about the time, place, how/why you took this and
* any other personal notes
* You may re-submit image(s) that have not been voted on
* Starts on 22 October and ends Wednesday 4 November, 2009 (at 01:00 GMT)
* Anyone can vote, you don't have to have entered.
* Anyone can vote BUT you cannot vote for your own photo(s), kudos.
* State your preferences in this thread. We will tally them up
* Vote for your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th favourites.
* 1st choice is worth 5 points
* 2nd choice is worth 4 points
* 3rd choice is worth 3 points
* 4th choice is worth 2 points
* 5th choice is worth 1 point
* It is mandatory that you vote for all 5 choices
* Please, Do Not Edit your votes, thank you
* Any Edited votes will be cancelled
* The image with most points wins the First Prize
* There are 5 winning categories: First, Second, Third, Fourth,
* and Honorable Mention
* All winning images will be displayed in the Art Forum's
* Photo Contest Winners Gallery
* The winners will be awarded Titles
About the XT Photo Contest
* You are witnessing the making of our second year of
* XT Photo Contests
* The Contest will take place every 2-3 months in the Art forum
* Each XT Photo Contest will feature a specific theme.
Looking forward to your posts. Good luck everyone