A. On working:
* When do you consider a work of art finished?
It's never finished but maybe at the point you find it decent enough to show to an audiance
B. On abstraction:
* Con's: What irks you so much about abstract art?
The fact that -certainly in contemporary art- you sometimes have the feeling that you're getting conned. That the artists has something like 'how far can I go before they understand I'm mocking them". But maybe that's also a good thing
* Pro's: What do you love about abstract art?
I prefer abstract art because with "old masters" I sometimehave the feeling I'm not looking at art but at craftmanship :undecide:
* Your self-portrait - in text.
I already used this one in one of your former questions somewhere in the Bookforum, but I still think it's a good one
There is a famous Dutch poetry-line by Willem Kloos that goes:
Ik ben een god in het diepst van mijn gedachten
Translated it is something like
I'm a god in the deepest of my thoughts
* Any artist's portrait(s) you like? Please show image.
Francis Bacon has quite some (self-)portrait's