Xtratime Community banner

Official FK Rabotnicki Kometal Thread

49K views 1K replies 72 participants last post by  Harry Potter 
#1 ·
I think that if Cementarnica and Pobeda can have their own threads than Rabotnicki and Vardar definitely deserve to have separate ones. That's why I would ask Tome or Dragan to lock the existing thread about FCR & FCV and from now on all the news and info about the red-whites will go here. :smileani:

#2 ·

Founded:
The spring of 1937

Colours:
red-white at home, blue-white away

Nickname of the club and the fans:
"Romanticari"

Stadium:

Gradski Stadion - Skopje (18.000 seats)
Pitch dimensions - 105 x 70 metres

Board and staff:
President - Trifun Kostovski
Vice president - Kosta Kostovski
Director of football - Dragan Tomovski
Technical director - Dejan Cekarov
General secretary - Stojce Trajcevski
Techical secretary - Gjoko Stojanovski
Econom - Elvis Zekmanovski
Econom of the youth - Naum Ivanovski
Pitch maintaining - Mile "Gale" Gerasimovski

Coaching staff:
Manager - Gjore Jovanovski
Coach - Borce Micevski
Goalkeepers coach - Mane Manev
Doctor - Boro Iliev
Physio - Dusko Velcevski​

#9 ·
Well guys, I'll be at the stadium about two hours from now and I'm becoming more and more nervous. I hope everything will be ok. The expected lineup is:

___________Pejcic_____Maznov_____Ilijoski___________
Lazarevski______Ignjatov___Mihajlovic_______P.Stojanov
_______Z.Jovanovski___Kralevski___Karcev____________
____________________Georgievski___________________

Goce Toleski will serve the last match of his ban today, and the new signings Yankep and Nuhiju won't be in combination for the match because they still aren't 100% ready to play. Well, anyway, napred Rabotnicki!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 ·
Romanticar said:
I think that if Cementarnica and Pobeda can have their own threads than Rabotnicki and Vardar definitely deserve to have separate ones. That's why I would ask Tome or Dragan to lock the existing thread about FCR & FCV and from now on all the news and info about the red-whites will go here. :smileani:
OK, this is good idea. But it seems that Vardar won't have own thread ...

#12 ·
MacoBoy, you are online ! Please, watch Live update channel ...

#16 ·
Rabotnicki dont even have their own stadium.:) Kick them out of the league, bring Pelister back at least we are the only team playing on our stadium! Anyway give Rabotnicki the league title now!

#19 ·
Maznov is very good, a awesome signing!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.