Liga BBVA | J18 | FC Barcelona vs Atlético de Madrid - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old January 12th, 2015, 13:22 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Liga BBVA | J18 | FC Barcelona vs Atlético de Madrid

Horrendous first half yesterday. Simply too slow in terms of pressing, too open down the left wing and nobody did what Villa did all season long last year. A bit of an improvement in the second half, close to get the equalizer had it not been for a terrible finish by Raúl García and then they get the definite winner towards the end. All three goals consisted of mistakes. It is what it is now. On to the next game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!

Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old January 12th, 2015, 15:39
Premier Player

Teams: Atlético de Madrid & Arsenal FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoric View Post
Horrendous first half yesterday. Simply too slow in terms of pressing, too open down the left wing and nobody did what Villa did all season long last year. A bit of an improvement in the second half, close to get the equalizer had it not been for a terrible finish by Raúl García and then they get the definite winner towards the end. All three goals consisted of mistakes. It is what it is now. On to the next game.
Seriously. I hope Cholo dedicates an entire training session to clearing the damn ball.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old January 12th, 2015, 18:32 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prodigy View Post
Seriously. I hope Cholo dedicates an entire training session to clearing the damn ball.

Kind of reminded me of the Santiago Bernabéu (3-0) last year. The goals were equally lucky but then again, you'll have one of these a year..

Quote:
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old January 13th, 2015, 01:20
International

Teams: Atletico Madrid, Villareal
now we see how important filipe was to this team....simeone doesnt trust with siquiera anymore and gamez is not a player for the left side, we defended like shit in the first half but played much better in the second. raul garcia killed us after he came in, he shot the ball like a complete homosexual and then ****ing gives messi the 3-1.

**** barca especially neymar.

Previously known as Maximiliano.

Aupa Atleti !!!!

Yo me voy al Manzanares
al estadio Vicente Calderon
donde acuden a millares
los que gustan del futbol de emocion
Porque luchan como hermanos
defendiendo su colores
en un juego noble y sano
derrochando coraje y corazon
Atleti, Atleti, Atletico de Madrid...

Real =
Barca =
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old January 13th, 2015, 08:40
Qfwfg
Rising Star

Mistakes have been made in the transfers but I doubt any management could instantly replace a trio of Costa, Courtois and Felipe Luis.

Siqueira doesn't look like he can remain disciplined, Mandzukic is not mobile enough and I still don't see why Torres was signed. His first touch looks awful, he should be in Qatar.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old January 14th, 2015, 04:15
brs
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maat View Post
Mistakes have been made in the transfers but I doubt any management could instantly replace a trio of Costa, Courtois and Felipe Luis.

Siqueira doesn't look like he can remain disciplined, Mandzukic is not mobile enough and I still don't see why Torres was signed. His first touch looks awful, he should be in Qatar.
Ansaldi will be back in a short while from his injury and will reclaim his position in the starting 11. I cannot complain about Mandzukic. He and the team have settled well. Not sure about Torres though. Will give him more time.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old March 23rd, 2015, 12:23
Rookie

simeone doesnt trust with siquiera anymore and gamez is not a player for the left side?

dolii
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old March 23rd, 2015, 14:31 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Nor does he trust Ansaldi. The problem with Siqueira is that he's unreliable defensively. The problem connected to Ansaldi is that he's been injured for a long time, has a tough body to regulate and doesn't seem to put in the required effort in training after getting fit again. That's why Gámez is playing there at the moment. Gámez is a good defender but he's not particularly good going forward on the left side and that's because things don't come naturally to him with his left foot.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old March 23rd, 2015, 15:56
Qfwfg
Rising Star

Atletico should've gone for Antunes in addition to Ansaldi. Can't believe he went for as cheap as 6 million to Kyiv. Solid left back, great left foot.

But I think the main problem with Atletico has been central midfield this season. Gabi and Tiago put in a superhuman effort last season but both were already on the wrong side of 30.

That French signing didn't work out but Atletico definitely needed another midfield engine. Koke and Arda are having to do too much graft work in midfield.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2015, 00:07 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Looks like the club is going after Laywin Kurzawa in the summer for the left-back position.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in