Liga BBVA | J1 | Sevilla vs Atlético de Madrid - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old August 18th, 2013, 21:15 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Liga BBVA | J1 | Sevilla vs Atlético de Madrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!

Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old August 18th, 2013, 22:54 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

alm: at these diving Andalucians, always trying something, it's never enough.

Diego Costa should use that last thing that happened as motivation to kick Fazio in the nuts with another goal.

The goal Atlético conceded wasn't needed at all. A product of playing two players upfront with bad covering, think we need to switch formations at times when defending because Sevilla are getting a bit too close to our penalty area. Could've easily been more goals, something I don't like at all. Bacca is a brilliant striker and Miranda-Godín have to keep up with him better and identify his movement pattern better.

Atlético also should've had more goals but didn't manage to get them, Gabi probably with the best chance apart from Villa.

Quote:
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old August 18th, 2013, 23:55 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Ok, so he owned Fazio and got us the three points. Sevilla, good individually, not particularly good defensively. Emery scerwed up big time taking off Iborra for Israel Puerto who was a complete disaster.

Not a great game but job done. We didn't really have to suffer.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old August 18th, 2013, 23:55
Premier Player

Teams: Atlético de Madrid & Arsenal FC
Closer game than the score would suggest but great start to the season. Amazing play by Cebolla for the third goal!
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old August 18th, 2013, 23:56 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prodigy View Post
Closer game than the score would suggest but great start to the season. Amazing play by Cebolla for the third goal!
He's looked very good in the two games during pre-season that he's played. Hopefully he'll be a good injection for us this season.

Btw, if Óliver's run would've rendered in a goal, uff, that would've been something.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2013, 00:02
Premier Player

Teams: Atlético de Madrid & Arsenal FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoric View Post
He's looked very good in the two games during pre-season that he's played. Hopefully he'll be a good injection for us this season.

Btw, if Óliver's run would've rendered in a goal, uff, that would've been something.
I agree. The kid's got exactly what we need. Glad he got some good playing time today.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2013, 00:03 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

He just needs to shoot on target a bit more often. He doesn't like shooting for some reason.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2013, 00:03
Panopoticon
Premier Player

A tale of two managers. Simeone's team was supremely organized, Emery's team the usual 'nice' football without anything to show for it, napping at the back for the first and third goals.

I actually think Sevilla have put together a very good budget squad, but have hired the worst manager to mold it into a team.

Where is when?
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2013, 00:22 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

They have a lot of good players. Bacca for an example is a player they will benefit from big time as he's got a lot of good qualities in his game, plus he's a natural goalscorer. Iborra is big and strong, very tough to pass and decent player. Gameiro can also score goals if he's given the chance but in today's football it's tough to play with two strikers and be successfull. Raketa is one hell of a player, I wish we had him at #10. Rabello is a big talent. Kondogbia is one of Europe's most interesting box-to-box midfielders while Alberto Moreno was revelation last year and is still young.

Perotti's looked to found a bit of form in pre-season and scored a great goal today. Was good for 60 minutes. Hopefully he'll stay injury-free.

Their problems lie at CB and to some extent at RB. Fazio is crap. Pareja's not been dependable since he moved to Spartak, Cala doesn't really have Emery's trust and Coke belongs in Segunda.

Btw, Atlético's core have been together for 2 seasons while Sevilla have a completely new team. Let's see if they'll do something this season, surely they can't be worse than last year. Oh and I didn't think Atleti played well today. Not happy at all with playing Diego Costa and Villa together upfront when we're defending. It leaves huge gaps on the flanks.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2013, 09:47
brs
Star Player

Good start to the campaign.

What an odd time to play the match. Missed it because of that.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2013, 10:54 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

It was 30 degrees in the second half and Sevilla is one of Europe's warmest cities. They had to do something in order not to play in 40 degrees during the day

If you want to, I could give you a link to download the game?

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2013, 11:13
brs
Star Player

Yes, please. Also i am checking the TV schedule to see whether they are retelecasting it.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2013, 11:15 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

FIRST HALF: http://rapidgator.net/file/b48c6e7b6....1st.Mpeg.html

SECOND HALF: http://ul.to/10yo1t6b

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2013, 19:42
brs
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoric View Post
Thanks. Will download them tomorrow.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2013, 04:39
Zeko lopove...
International

Teams: Red Star Belgrade, Spartak Moscow, Olympiakos
So happy to see Atleti start with a win!

Hope it continues...

Niko ne moze da zna sta to sapuce vetar.. niko ne moze da zna sta nosi grom iz vedra neba, nevreme se sprema iznad geta pada zvezda moja zelja moja zebnja je nocas ova zemlja.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in