Rumores y Fichajes 2013-2014 - Xtratime Community
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1116 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2012, 16:31 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Rumores y Fichajes 2013-2014

Silly season is under way and it didn't take long for the media to already make up rumours regarding possible departures. I'll do my best to keep everyone updated with the happenings during the transfer window. It opens on July 1 and closes almost two months later on August 31. This should be a pretty interesting one considering the amount of uncertainity regarding our key players. Atlético didn't enter UEFA Champions League despite Cholo Simeone's tremendous record which included 19 wins, 7 draws and only five losses. The boys were superb in the UEFA Europa League-run (and broke a new European record with the most wins in a row, 12 as a matter of fact) but just couldn't reach the finest of club tournaments because the short squad didn't manage to hold things together in the crucial moments in Primera División.

There were also quite a few problematic fixtures where Simeone and his staff didn't have a lot of time to recuperate his players after tough games in Europe because RFEF wanted to boost their ratings in Asia.

The most important thing right now is to keep everyone together and I'm sure Cholo knows this. He's already had a bad experience with the management of River Plate who sold all of their stars and have since been in an institutional crisis. In football though, we all know money talks..and Atlético have got huge debts which also applies to our majority shareholder Miguel Ángel Gil Marín. They board will be trying to do their outmost in order to keep the best players, however, it's never a guarantee and it's awfully long until next season starts.

ARCHIVO DE RUMORES

14.05.2012: €15 million + El Niño for El Tigre.

PLANTILLA

Thibaut Courtois (30.06.2012)
Sergio Asenjo (30.06.2013)

Sílvio (30.06.2016)
Juanfran (30.06.2015)
João Miranda (30.06.2014)
Luis Perea (30.06.2012)
Diego Godín (30.06.2015)
Álvaro Domínguez (30.06.2013)
Filipe Luís (30.06.2015)
Antonio López (30.06.2012)

Mario Suárez (30.06.2013)
Tiago Mendes (30.06.2013)
Paulo Assunção (30.06.2013)
Gabi (30.06.2015)
Koke (30.06.2016)
Fran Mérida (30.06.2014)
Diego Ribas (30.06.2012)
Arda Turan (30.06.2015)
Eduardo Salvio (30.06.2015)

Adrián López (30.06.2015)
Radamel Falcao (30.06.2016)
Pizzi (30.06.2012)

ENTRENADOR

Diego Simeone (30.06.2013)

JUGADORES CEDIDOS

Borja González (30.06.2012)
Rubén Pérez (30.06.2013)
Joel Robles (30.06.2014)
Jorge Pulido (30.06.2014)
Diego Costa (30.06.2014)
Raúl García (30.06.2014)
Leandro Cabrera (30.06.2014)
Rúben Micael (30.06.2016)

OPCIÓN DE COMPRA

Cedric Mabwati (30.06.2012)
Dani Pacheco (30.06.2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!

Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"

Last edited by zoric; May 14th, 2012 at 17:26.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 1116 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2012, 16:33
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

What are the buy option prices for Pacheco and the other dude? Also, don't you still have a buy option on Pizzi right up until the end of June or did that already expire in January?

A VENCER DESDE 1893

Oh lampião, levaste 5 no Dragão, nunca te esquecerás desta grande humilhação!

16:01 kat
*little pillows wrestling is another thing Josh does, when he is drunk *
post #3 of 1116 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2012, 16:36 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Cedric (€1 million)
Dani Pacheco (€2,5 million)

The option on Pizzi is €15 million and we've got until 30.06.2012 to decide whether we'll keep him or let him go back to Braga, it'll obviously be the latter though.

Quote:
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"

post #4 of 1116 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2012, 16:42
Star Player

Teams: Barcelona, Arsenal, Dinamo
You need a new goalkeeper for next season if Chelsea want the Belgian back.
post #5 of 1116 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2012, 16:49 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Monday - 14.05.2012

TeleMadrid: Roman Abramovich is willing to give up on Fernando Torres in order to sign Radamel Falcao. Chelsea are appearently offering €15 million and Torres. This is something we'll be hearing all summer long and Chelsea will be in for him just like a bunch of other clubs. We'll see if Atlético can keep him and I suppose everything depends on whether Gil Marín can re-negotiate the TV-contract so we'll get approx. €10 million more in revenue as well as another €10 million if the shirt sponsorship with Astana could be finalized.

MARCA: Pablo García-Cuervo on MARCA TV just tweeted Atlético will be looking to wrap up the Alberto Botía-deal in the next 15 days. That'll hopefully not include Adrián.

Cadena COPE: Still uncertain whether Diego will continue at Atlético and the big problem is his wages. He's not willing to lower his demands which is key to reach an agreement. The chances of Falcao staying are pretty much none considering we didn't reach Champions League this season.

They're looking at Emre Belözoğlu right now, hopefully not as Diego's replacement considering the difference in consistency and quality.

We've been offered Olivier Giroud (Montpellier) appearently who's scored 21 goals for his side in Ligue 1 this season. Giroud have also managed 9 assists and is among the most influental players in their title challenge.

Atlético are appearently negotiating Alberto Botía's transfer from Sporting Gijón as well. Barcelona still have a option to re-sign him for €2 million until the end of this month. They want to include Afellay as well in the deal. Again, hopefully we'll keep Adrián.

Manolete (AS): Keep in mind, this guy is something of a lunatic, sometimes he's right, sometimes he isn't..but here it goes; Falcao's future lies in Chelsea..but Atlético don't want Fernando Torres and only money. Fine, sounds like a typical Gil Marín-operation.

Adrián, meanwhile, is in negotiations regarding his wages, so it might explain all the Barcelona-stuff being thrown around in the media.

As for the players who've been on loan; only Diego Costa is likely to stay next season. He's been very good for Rayo with 10 goals and 4 assists in 16 games. The player is most likely getting his Spanish passport in the summer as well, so we can finally stop throwing him around.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

Last edited by zoric; May 14th, 2012 at 17:29.
post #6 of 1116 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2012, 16:51 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren View Post
You need a new goalkeeper for next season if Chelsea want the Belgian back.
He actually said a deal is done to 95% just last week. Courtois will most likely remain at Atlético where he's taken big steps forward in his development.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

Last edited by zoric; May 14th, 2012 at 17:15. Reason: Forgot the i in Courtois' name..
post #7 of 1116 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2012, 16:53
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

More questions:

- What's going to happen with Diego?

- How bad is the financial situation? What is the expected amount available for transfers?

- Plans for a new keeper or could the Courtois loan be extended another season?

- Borja Valero rumors about a pre-contract agreement with you guys. Any truth to that?

A VENCER DESDE 1893

Oh lampião, levaste 5 no Dragão, nunca te esquecerás desta grande humilhação!

16:01 kat
*little pillows wrestling is another thing Josh does, when he is drunk *
post #8 of 1116 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2012, 17:12 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
- What's going to happen with Diego?
The club is working to sign him on a permanent deal. Wolfsburg would probably want at least €10 million for him..or more considering the way he's played this season. The player have got a heavy pay check though; €5 million per season which is a problem both parties will have to overcome in the summer. Diego wants to stay, he's settled down well in Madrid (from the inside info I've heard..) and will have to comproise if he wants to stay for real, if not, there will be offers for him. Magath is also positive to take him back if Atlético can't work out a deal with him. Mixed reports about who the board want to keep of him or Falcao, one is likely to leave though.

Quote:
- How bad is the financial situation? What is the expected amount available for transfers?
The financial situation is bad. Gil Marín have got €105 million in debts to Marbella which we haven't heard about in a year. Atlético have over €200 million themselves to pay back in taxes while the Hacienda is on €15 million a year..but we've also made some money from playing in Europe, so we'll see how much it'll help us in terms of the transfer budget.

Quote:
- Plans for a new keeper or could the Courtois loan be extended another season?
The club have been negotiating with Chelsea in order to prolong his loan spell. Courtois is very positive to another loan spell and he wants to stay at Atlético for another season (said it was 95% done as well last week before the Europa League-final in Bucharest), the same goes for his father who confirmed they're in negotiations in order to get him to stay in Madrid while Chelsea's goalkeeping coach thinks he isn't ready to take over after Petr Čech, a valid assessment in my opinion as he's had some bad moments as well this season, plus the original plan was to keep him on loan for 3-4 seasons before making him compete with Čech.

Quote:
- Borja Valero rumors about a pre-contract agreement with you guys. Any truth to that?
Doubt it. Villarreal will have to sell him for a lower price though (I suppose..), it seems to be either Atlético or Málaga who'll sign him, Málaga are probably favourites considering their owners have plenty of money.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #9 of 1116 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2012, 17:25 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Btw, check back to the first page of this thread for rumours as I'll be posting them in seperate posts and then put them in the first post of the thread, day after day, I'll do my best to be up to date. Updated the rumours from today, there's quite a lot for being the first day..

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #10 of 1116 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2012, 18:00
Rising Star

im interested to hear you zoric about olivier giroud....i started watching him 2 years ago and i really like him....also, he is my favourite after forlan...can we sign him? im pretty sure that he can kill our opponents with his touch....he is superb.....what do you think?
post #11 of 1116 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2012, 06:53
Star Player

AS reports your Simeone declared Falcao, Adrian, Courtis, Mario Suarez, Gabi, Arda, Filipe and Juanfran as untouchables. Godin, Tiago, Raul Garcia, Diego Costa, Asenjo and Assuncao could be sold, realistically only Godin from these names can be sold for a decent amount, maybe with an offer from EPL. Diego deal seems really complicated and dont look happening.

Quote:
One time we played Cagliari and before the game I asked him: 'Do you know the name of the centre-back of Cagliari?' 'No'. 'No?! You are not a professional. You have to know the skills of the opponent. You have to know the name of the centre-back'. 'Mister', said Ronaldo, 'I don't know the name of the player I play against. But he knows me'!''
post #12 of 1116 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2012, 17:48
Defunk'ed
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: Barcelona, Ajax and Fulham
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post
AS reports your Simeone declared Falcao, Adrian, Courtis, Mario Suarez, Gabi, Arda, Filipe and Juanfran as untouchables. Godin, Tiago, Raul Garcia, Diego Costa, Asenjo and Assuncao could be sold, realistically only Godin from these names can be sold for a decent amount, maybe with an offer from EPL. Diego deal seems really complicated and dont look happening.
Only Godin? Raul Garcia is by the biggest cherry to get picked if this report is true. He would easily be bossing the midfield in a La Liga team of the season bar the two clubs at the top.

Diego Costa as well, I wouldnt mind having him at Barca as a cheap backup striker.

A cookie to guess the only club in Europe that has a defensive midfield destroyer as its #10.
post #13 of 1116 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2012, 18:49 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Raúl García wouldn't be bossing any midfield in this league, he's played as a support striker at Osasuna all season long. Valencia seem to be interested in him apart from Osasuna (who want him on loan..come on) and I'm sure Atlético could get a bit more than €5 million for him as well. Godín will only leave if there's a good offer for him, meanwhile, the same applies to Diego Costa who's been very good at Rayo, minus the last 5-6 games. The smartest thing would be to sell Toto if Benfica's still interested, we'd be close to those €20 million by then.

What really occupies me is the whole Diego-saga. It'll be hard to find a proper replacement for him even though there are players of his qualities and profile out there; Belhanda, Beñat, Borja Valero and so on..

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #14 of 1116 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2012, 18:56 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Btw, the rumours about Emre signing are getting stronger in Turkey. A free transfer, naturally but he'd be getting €2,5 million. Hopefully not Diego's replacement because otherwise we're destined for Segunda as he plays like 15% of all games

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #15 of 1116 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2012, 01:00
Legend

emre to atletico? please be true :hopeful:
post #16 of 1116 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2012, 18:22 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Botía was seen on Cerro del Espino today, so he'll most likely be our first signing.

Pretty much all Atlético's youth players are tweeting about it

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #17 of 1116 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2012, 18:41
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoric View Post
Botía was seen on Cerro del Espino today, so he'll most likely be our first signing.

Pretty much all Atlético's youth players are tweeting about it
no words about giroud?
post #18 of 1116 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2012, 19:12 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Izvini, zaboravio sam.

He's a good player. Strong, powerful, tremendous target-man who'll hold up play really well. I think we could do with him if Falcao left, especially when you consider the amount of movement by Adrián without the ball and the way he works the channels. So, yes, I'm a fan of his and I've really enjoyed watching the guy over the past couple of years at Montpellier. I wonder if we'll go for him though. Maybe we can steal Henry Bedimo as well as we need a left-back

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #19 of 1116 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2012, 19:17 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Btw, Botía have confirmed negotiations, so it's really a matter of time right now.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #20 of 1116 (permalink) Old May 19th, 2012, 00:37
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoric View Post
Izvini, zaboravio sam.

He's a good player. Strong, powerful, tremendous target-man who'll hold up play really well. I think we could do with him if Falcao left, especially when you consider the amount of movement by Adrián without the ball and the way he works the channels. So, yes, I'm a fan of his and I've really enjoyed watching the guy over the past couple of years at Montpellier. I wonder if we'll go for him though. Maybe we can steal Henry Bedimo as well as we need a left-back
pa to mi reci...

i knew that you can recognize his touch and game play....
by the way, i think he is perfect for atleti.... but we all know that you are the best around here when we start talking about football knowledge... the only thing i didnt know is that you have long hair...
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in