18:00 - Espanyol-Real Sociedad
18:00 - Rayo Vallecano-Osasuna

Sunday
12:00 - Levante-Atlético de Madrid
18:00 - Athletic Club-Sevilla
21:30 - Real Madrid-Valencia

Monday
21:00 - Málaga-Racing Santander

Atlético is five points away from a Champions League-spot. Tough game, although we need to keep winning.

Falcao have picked up a knock and might miss this game. Cholo's been a bit unclear about it, so we'll see whether he starts or not. Koke is suspended while Sílvio and Antonio López are both injured.

Juanlu didn't make the squad for his side because of injury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!

Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2012, 14:56
brs
Star Player

Another mid noon start :rollani:
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2012, 23:53
Rising Star

1-2 final score....adrian and falcao will score again....aupa atleti

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2012, 10:50 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Courtois, Juanfran, Miranda, Godín, Filipe, Mario, Gabi, Arda, Diego, Adrián y Salvio.

Radamel gets a rest because of his knock. Same goes for Tiago so he'll be ready for El Derbi, plus he's a yellow away from getting suspended.

Quote:
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2012, 11:16
Rising Star

we already lost this game....wow
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2012, 12:54 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Vintage after Europe-performance. Second half was good, however, the players seem to make these average keepers great with their finishing for some reason.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2012, 12:57
Rising Star

you must agree with me zoric...cholo only wants trophy this year.....i dont see us playing europa league next season....atleti belongs to champions league....this is our 3rd consecutive loss in la liga....im disappointed with our defense.....
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2012, 13:02
brs
Star Player

They outplayed us as we had no clue in sending nice passes in the final third. Though we improved in the second half the team appeared clueless for most part. To top it all, Mario, Miranda and Salvio will miss the derby through suspensions.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2012, 14:22 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

The problem is that Atlético didn't start well; this start today was identical to the one last season where we basically threw away the game after less than ten minutes. Same here. The players weren't awake and Levante scored from their first two chances. It could've been more as well when we tried to attack them. The first 35 minutes were terrible from a defensive point of view as well. Godín-Miranda were the culprits for much of that because they didn't pick up Koné who always recieved the ball and started the counter attacks. Gabi-Mario were nowhere to be seen, zero communication between the four. As for the game in total; we did have our chances and Diego was actually playing really well in the second half. the difference between Levante and Atlético is that Levante scored on their chances in crucial moments while we couldn't do so. If it wasn't a bad finish, then it was either a crazy save by Munúa.

I'm not really pissed off because of the loss, what pisses me off is that we always have to play these stupid 12:00-games, weekend after weekend. Mediapro and RFEF don't seem to give a crap and the idiots at Atlético just accept it (although I do know some of the leaders have been pissed off about it). The teams who play in Europa League should always play from 18:00 and onwards. That's our eight game at 12:00 this season, sixth game at this time after playing in Europa League on a Thursday. Fuck off already..

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old April 10th, 2012, 11:04
Rookie

Great kick-off times!

Hey,

I am an Australian Atletico Madrid supporter, and the 12:00 kick off times, mean I get to watch Atletico at 9PM prime time! Keep playing them!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in