Jugadores Cedidos

Name: Sergio Asenjo Andrés
Date of birth: 28.06.1989
Place of birth: Palencia, Spain
Height: 188 cm
Weight: 85 kg
Position: Goalkeeper
Foot: Right

Asenjo has been loaned out to Málaga as he won't be getting any playing time because of De Gea.

Name: Cedric Mabwati Gerard
Date of birth: 08.01.1992
Place of birth: Kinshasa, DR Congo
Height: 167 cm
Weight: 62 kg
Position: Winger (left and right)

Cedric has been sold to Numancia but Atlético do have a clause which gives them the right to buy him back for €1 million. One of Atlético's biggest prospects.

Name: Rubén Pérez del Marmol
Date of birth: 26.04.1989
Place of birth: Écija, Spain
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 72 kg
Position: Defensive midfielder

Rubén Pérez has been at Atlético since the age of 13 and gone through all of our youth systems. He's currently on a 2-year loan at Deportivo as a part of the Filipe Luís-deal.

Name: Eduardo Antonio Salvio
Date of birth: 13.07.1990
Place of birth: Avellaneda, Argentina
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 71 kg
Position: Winger (left and right), support striker

Salvio was bought as Maxi's replacement by Jesús García Pitarch and had to leave the club due to Atlético having too many non EU-players on the squad.

Name: Leandro Cabrera
Date of birth: 17.06.1991
Place of birth: Montevideo, Uruguay
Height: 185 cm
Weight: 82 kg
Position: Centre-back, left-back
Foot: Left

Cabrera is yet another of Jesús García Pitarch's buys who haven't been able to get any games at Atlético so that's why he's loaned to Recreativo.

Name: Sergio Gontán Gallardo
Nickname: Keko
Date of birth: 28.12.1991
Place of birth: Madrid, Spain
Height: 172 cm
Weight: 67 kg
Position: Winger (left and right)

A product of Atlético's youth systems, one of the biggest talents we've got at the moment. Loaned to Cartagena this season to get some playing time and get to know the professional game better.

Name: Ignacio Camacho Barnola
Date of birth: 04.05.1990
Place of birth: Madrid, Spain
Height: 182 cm
Weight: 75 kg
Position: Defensive midfielder

Fan favourite at Atlético who didn't get enough playing time and move to Málaga alongside Asenjo in the winter market. The club has got a buy-back clause for Camacho for the next three seasons but he's officially a Málaga-player right now.

Name: Germán Ezequiel Pacheco
Date of birth: 19.05.1991
Place of birth: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Height: 181 cm
Weight: 74 kg
Position: Support striker, winger (right)

Pacheco burst onto the scene in his senior year as a Juvenil-player and went on to make the pre-season with the first team in 2009. Loaned out to Gimnasia de la Plata until the summer.

Name: Ibrahima Baldé
Date of birth: 01.09.1990
Place of birth: Dakar, Senegal
Height: 190 cm
Weight: 72 kg
Position: Striker

Ibrahima is a player who got his chance at Atlético through a hobby-agent last year, he didn't really believe he'd play professional football before that. Currently on loan at Numancia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!

Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 82 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2011, 22:08 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Primera División

Asenjo and Camacho both debuted for Málaga yesterday against Athletic in a draw. Asenjo was good, he made a couple of really good saves and looked safe in the air while Camacho struggled with the tempo and eventually got booked for a shirt-pull on Javi Martínez who was basically running past him on several occassions.

Segunda División

Cedric had a brilliant game against Las Palmas when Numancia won 4-0 at Los Pajaritos yesterday night. He scored the first two goals and could've had a hattrick if the goalkeeper didn't make a superb save from close range. He's been one of the breakthrough players in Segunda División for Numancia this year with four goals and five assists. One of the players I enjoy watching the most at the moment, brilliant little player.

Barcelona and Chelsea are trying to steal him, I know Chelsea have watched him since that snowy game against Castilla where we won 2-1.

Keko only played the last 10-15 minutes for Cartagena yesterday, didn't really have much of a impact. He's lacking a bit in confidence at this point.

Ibra is injured and Cabrera didn't play for Recreativo who're in shambles.

Liga Sagres

Salvio is also having a really good time at Benfica right now; he assisted the first goal against União by heading the ball to Saviola who scored a beautiful goal while he could've easily have made it two if his header didn't go just past the goalkeepers right post. Toto also had a finger in the second goal SLB scored as he went past his marker, made a good cross into the box and from there a player assisted Nico Gaitán to 2-0.

Toto should've scored a goal a couple of minutes earlier though, he hit the post from two meters range after the goalkeeper made a brilliant save on Cardozo's header.

The assist to the first goal is available here.

I just wish he'd be a bit more involved in the overall play, still has a way to go though.

Primera División Argentina

Pacheco have been loaned out to Gimnasia de la Plata for the remainder of the season.

Quote:
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
post #3 of 82 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2011, 23:15
Legend

i admire your effort zoric, but is this really worth your time? i mean... they are atletico players...

post #4 of 82 (permalink) Old January 10th, 2011, 12:40 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Someone has to spread the word, people often forget about the youth products which gives the board a chance to sign players who aren't really much better

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #5 of 82 (permalink) Old January 10th, 2011, 14:33
Star Player

Teams: Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. & Hannover 96
I am thankful! Thanks zoric!
post #6 of 82 (permalink) Old January 12th, 2011, 20:58 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Salvio scored for Benfica tonight and assisted the fifth goal, could've had another assist if Cardozo didn't miss a great chance. He played pretty well tonight, still has to dribble past his defender more often.

Highlights

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #7 of 82 (permalink) Old January 19th, 2011, 21:44 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Salvio's goal tonight. Didn't watch his 25 minute cameo but he scored the winner so he did something good. Btw, Porto are rumoured to be interested so we need to give them what they've always given us when we've showed interest in their players; A BIG AND LONG FUCK YOU.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #8 of 82 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2011, 01:11
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoric View Post

Salvio's goal tonight. Didn't watch his 25 minute cameo but he scored the winner so he did something good. Btw, Porto are rumoured to be interested so we need to give them what they've always given us when we've showed interest in their players; A BIG AND LONG FUCK YOU.
I'm guessing that Porto will offer Cristian Rodriguez + money for Salvio, Cristian is doing nothing but sitting the bench and getting fat.

What does your foreigner situation look like? Didn't Elias take the last spot?
I've heard that Atletico is asking 15ME and 10ME for Benfica since we own 20% of his pass, can anyone confirm?
post #9 of 82 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2011, 09:38
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: INTER
Man if Atleti gave up on Salvio thats like the stupidest thing they can do.. they clearly are missing a guy like him right now.

I hope for you guys that you don't sell anyone, and just get another striker instead of Diego Costa and get Salvio his spot.

Don't waste your time on jealously; sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind.

The race is long, and in the end - it's only with yourself.
post #10 of 82 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2011, 09:52 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Benfica, appearently, own 20-25% of Salvio's rights, none of that is confirmed though. Atlético are very keen on getting Salvio back because it was a signing for the future when he came from Lanús last winter, it was a personal bet made by Jesús García Pitarch who had been trying to sign him for quite a while before it actually happened. The status right now is the following:

Godín, Diego Costa and Elías are all non EU-players, however, Godín is most likely getting his passport in the summer and Diego Costa will probably be sold off. Salvio is definitely taking one of the non EU-spots while Miranda, who was signed just a couple of weeks ago on a free transfer will take the other. That's the plan for next season.

€15 million is what Atlético will be asking for, however, as they signed the player for €8 million + €2 million in VAT. It's very unlikely that he doesn't return.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #11 of 82 (permalink) Old January 23rd, 2011, 20:21 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Cedric fixed a penalty today as Numancia beat Salamanca with 3-2.

He was less involved compared to previous weekends but still did a good job and helped his team. Castro took him down in the penalty area in the beginning of the second half, Barkerko scored on the following penalty to make it 2-0. Cedric did go on to score a goal as well but the referees disallowed it because he had been inches offside. Some of his crossing was very good and he set up a couple of more chances but everything came down to the last two minutes of the game where Salamanca equalized one minute after he left the pitch and Numancia took the lead in the 92nd through Dimas.

Numancia is currently one point away from the play-off spots, although I think they have one as Villarreal B and Barcelona Atlètic can't get promoted to Primera.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #12 of 82 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2011, 11:19
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: INTER
Zoric, is there or isn't there a buyout clause for Salvio?
Your president says no, but another guy in your club says Benfica got a 15 mil euro option.

Don't waste your time on jealously; sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind.

The race is long, and in the end - it's only with yourself.
post #13 of 82 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2011, 19:30 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

There isn't as far as I'm concerned, they do however own 20-25% of his rights, just like they do with Reyes.

Who's the other guy?

Btw, Cedric is getting called up for DR Congo's friendly against France on the 9 February! :thmbup:

Well deserved.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #14 of 82 (permalink) Old January 30th, 2011, 03:05
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Quote:
There isn't as far as I'm concerned, they do however own 20-25% of his rights, just like they do with Reyes.

Who's the other guy?

Btw, Cedric is getting called up for DR Congo's friendly against France on the 9 February! :thmbup:

Well deserved.
I've read that Benfica owns 20% of Salvio and 25% of Reyes.
As for Salvio Benfica is supposed to be able to buy him for 8ME according to Ojogo
http://www.ojogo.pt/27-1/artigo903952.asp

I also read somewhere else that Benfica must pay 15ME.

It's a no brainer for 8ME + the 2ME Benfica already paid, not sure about the 15ME rumored though.
post #15 of 82 (permalink) Old January 30th, 2011, 10:15 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Madrid-based press are saying that Atlético want €15 million, nothing less, we'll see in the summer though, I really doubt García Pitarch will give up on Salvio after six months.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #16 of 82 (permalink) Old February 6th, 2011, 19:40
brs
Star Player

Asenjo got injured in the right knee while playing against Sevilla earlier today. This is the same knee where he got the ligament problem that kept him out of action for a long time.
post #17 of 82 (permalink) Old February 6th, 2011, 19:47 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

These injuries are always a big problem, I just hope he'll be allright and won't be out for a long period of time.

Salvio is in the starting line-up for Benfica tonight, btw, if you're interested.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #18 of 82 (permalink) Old February 6th, 2011, 19:50
brs
Star Player

Quote:
These injuries are always a big problem, I just hope he'll be allright and won't be out for a long period of time.

Salvio is in the starting line-up for Benfica tonight, btw, if you're interested.
Too late for me to sit and watch another match.
post #19 of 82 (permalink) Old February 7th, 2011, 07:12
International

Teams: Atletico Madrid, Villareal
dont care about asenjo anymore, de gea is much better and is the future of spain.

Previously known as Maximiliano.

Aupa Atleti !!!!

Yo me voy al Manzanares
al estadio Vicente Calderon
donde acuden a millares
los que gustan del futbol de emocion
Porque luchan como hermanos
defendiendo su colores
en un juego noble y sano
derrochando coraje y corazon
Atleti, Atleti, Atletico de Madrid...

Real =
Barca =
post #20 of 82 (permalink) Old February 7th, 2011, 09:09 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Salvio with an assist to Gaitan yesterday, SLB won 2-0.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in