ATLETICO MADRID BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD (real y barca can suck my anus) vs rosenborg - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old October 20th, 2010, 10:34 Thread Starter
International

Teams: Atletico Madrid, Villareal
ATLETICO MADRID BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD (real y barca can suck my anus) vs rosenborg

europa match tomorrow and we must to win this match or we are screwed a lot...now de gea is hurt and maybe will not play together with aguero and godin, i think forlan will wake up for this match and we win 3-1 forlan scoring 2 gols and reyes another.

aupa atletiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Previously known as Maximiliano.

Aupa Atleti !!!!

Yo me voy al Manzanares
al estadio Vicente Calderon
donde acuden a millares
los que gustan del futbol de emocion
Porque luchan como hermanos
defendiendo su colores
en un juego noble y sano
derrochando coraje y corazon
Atleti, Atleti, Atletico de Madrid...

Real =
Barca =
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old October 21st, 2010, 00:26
Rising Star

i really wish we destroy them like 5-1 because this team need some kind of a victory like that....its time to see el ciego diego forlan.....
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old October 21st, 2010, 01:33
International

Teams: FC Berdyev
How is Atletico doing financially??

I think with the purchase of Godin and Luis, there are plenty of positions for the defenders. They just have to work harder, till they get everything down.

I hope after this season, they can get at least one new midfielder, and 2 strikers. This way of anything happens to Forlan or Aguero, they'll have come prepared by then.

Hopefully Asuncao picks up his game.

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old October 21st, 2010, 13:05
Gracies, Turkiye!
Legend

Teams: Un Crit Valent
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old October 21st, 2010, 13:34
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Lazy He got injured against Athletic after Gurpegui tried to kick off his legs and then played half injured when FCB visited Vicente Calderón..injured ever since then, yet we're not crying over here like FCB's fanzines are when poor old Messi gets a friendly tap on the shoulder by Ufo Messi is a girl

Fran was awesome against Bayer, he's still finding his place on the team.

Joel to debut tonight most likely, he's another great prospect from Atlético's goalkeeping school who's always been in the shadow of De Gea, one of my favourite canteranos alongside Rubén Pérez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!

Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old October 21st, 2010, 13:37
Gracies, Turkiye!
Legend

Teams: Un Crit Valent
Yea whatever. I had him in the fantasy liga for a few years and he was always lazy, even his injuries and niggles were down to laziness and bad physical preparation. Gurpegui is nuts tho, I know kinda like Ujfalusi in the shower. De Gea is doing really well, read a stat on him the other day that hes made the most saves in la liga thus far. Tie him up on a contract quickly cuz I hear United, Juve et all are sneaking around.
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old October 21st, 2010, 15:16
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

The problem which Agüero and Forlán face every season is that they're basically exhausted around December because Atlético have three strikers and the club plays in three competitions.

That's why they look so lazy, the club simply doesn't have the money to waste €70 million on replacements like FCB. Ah..Zlaja was such a funny story

De Gea will be going nowhere, the club is already looking to improve his contract (and the buy-out clause, to €60 million) while the player himself isn't really keen on moving. He's already said no to United at least two times during his career, once after the U17 Euros 2007, plus, he's a very humble guy so I'm not worried at all.

Quote:
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old October 21st, 2010, 15:17
Rising Star

we will win...we must win....its time for raul garcia to score some crazy goal....:P
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old October 21st, 2010, 19:24
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Atlético de Madrid

Joel
Valera - Ujfaluši - Godín - Filipe Luís
Reyes - Paulo Assunção - Tiago - Simão
Forlán - Diego Costa

Ok, so Joel is making his competetive debut in Europa League as Quique isn't prepared to risk De Gea after the whole Agüero-thing. Valera is given a new chance to impress at right-back as Ujfaluši joins Godín in central defence. The usual suspects in midfield and Agüero is on the bench as Diego Costa is given another start. A big chance to continue his goalscoring run.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old October 21st, 2010, 19:55
brs
Star Player

match live on TV for me
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old October 21st, 2010, 20:55
Rising Star

we must blow them out.....wtf was that by perea and godin???i cant imagine we lose points against rozenborg......
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old October 21st, 2010, 21:49 Thread Starter
International

Teams: Atletico Madrid, Villareal
wow reyes is playing ****ing amazing...great match from him.

Previously known as Maximiliano.

Aupa Atleti !!!!

Yo me voy al Manzanares
al estadio Vicente Calderon
donde acuden a millares
los que gustan del futbol de emocion
Porque luchan como hermanos
defendiendo su colores
en un juego noble y sano
derrochando coraje y corazon
Atleti, Atleti, Atletico de Madrid...

Real =
Barca =
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old October 21st, 2010, 22:01
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Important win.

I'm very happy for Joel who made his competetive debut in Europe tonight; one great save to prevent Prica from scoring and then a fantastic throw which is something of his trademark to set up Reyes for a counter attack where we scored a goal. That was the highlight of the night, it's just incredible how many excellent goalkeepers Atlético have in their ranks

Agüero, so happy he's back, 1+1 in less than 30 minutes of play. Reyes was the best player on the pitch and a guy like Diego Costa continues to score goals, all good news.

Perea is the usual culprit

Forlán though, needs to up his game and I wouldn't mind starting Diego Costa alongside Agüero at the weekend against Villarreal.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old October 21st, 2010, 22:20
brs
Star Player

Perea was quite horrible today and Joel seems to be glued onto the goal line.
Aguero & Reyes form a good partnership.
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old October 21st, 2010, 22:53
International

Teams: FC Berdyev
Best Team in the World survives

Glad to see Aguero score. Hopefully any remaining signs of injury fade pretty soon. They'll need both Aguero and Forlan 100% active for any small chance, given the shaky defenders. Curious, has Perea always been bad, or is this a first year phenomenon??

Reyes has been the most consistent player throughout Atletico's campaigns in the last years or so. Simao is on and off, either really on and provides crosses or scores himself, or really off and can't do much.

Hopefully Atletico slowly picks up and gets similar results. Manchester City is the biggest threat in this entire tournament. Zenit can be a possible 2nd. I think CSKA can cause problems as well. I think these 3 are more problematic if they encounter Atletico, than say Juventus and Liverpool who are historically top tier teams, but have been sloppy as of late.
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old October 22nd, 2010, 07:20
Star Player

Teams: Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. & Hannover 96
Why do we need Forlán @100% ... IMO place him on the bench ... Diego Costa is doing a good job!

After Forlán is back he might start again but IMO we have to look what the players are doing ... and Diego is ahead of Diego
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old October 22nd, 2010, 09:35
brs
Star Player

Forlan needs some rest.
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old October 22nd, 2010, 09:43
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by brs View Post
Perea was quite horrible today and Joel seems to be glued onto the goal line.
Aguero & Reyes form a good partnership.
I wouldn't be so hard on Joel, he's young, just made his competetive debut in Europe and wanted to play it safe. That's understandable, especially after how De Gea played against Mallorca when we lost points despite being 11 on 9. He's pretty safe in the air and I've seen him for the last season at Atlético B where he was much more stable than De Gea for an example

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old October 22nd, 2010, 10:40
brs
Star Player

I know that he is too young but yesterday on 2-3 occassions he simply refused to come out which could have put us in trouble against top quality teams.
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2010, 19:10
brs
Star Player

Return leg now. We are playing a 4-3-3 and already leading by 1-0.

---------De Gea -----------
Ufo - Perea - Dominguez - Antonio Lopez

---Raul Garcia - Tiago - Assuncao-----

Diego Costa -- Aguero -- Simao

Kun scored the first goal after Raul Garcia floated in a very good pass (yes it was Raul Garcia who made the pass) to Simao who passed it onto Kun. I suspect it was an offside. Need to check the replays again.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in