Rumores y Fichajes 2010-2011 - Xtratime Community
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 388 (permalink) Old May 23rd, 2010, 15:06 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Rumores y Fichajes 2010-2011

Allright, so a season has ended with the UEFA Champions League final and we'll be facing Inter at the end of August this year in a Supercup-game which is determined between the two winners of UEFA's tournaments. Ok, now, chances of us winning that one in a crappy stadium like Monaco's who doesn't even take more people than Cerro are rather small, so that's why I started a new transfer-thread for 2010-2011.

I'll try to update as much as I can, obviously, there'll be days when I'm up for it, like today and the opposite of course.

So, here we go, Silly Season is under way.

Atlético have signed Fran Mérida according to his own agent, Joseba Diaz who said the player is leaving solely due to sporting reasons, not because of the money he'll be offered at Atléti. For everyone who didn't know, the player grew up idolizing Fernando Torres despite being only six years younger. Fran is a product of Barcelona's youth system, but left the club in 2005 in a rather dramatic fashion. He's a creator of the game, more or less, a player with great potential, good overlook of the pitch and the guy is always dangerous when it comes to scoring goals. He's got a great feet, uses both of course, hence why he's so good. Most important of all, we're getting a player of his calibre on a free transfer since he rejected Arsenal's extension proposal. I suppose the signing will be officially revealed on 1/7 when the transfer window opens and his contract with Arsenal have run out.

The same paper also took a report from English papers which said that Atléti are interested in signing Reto Ziegler from Sampdoria because he's much more affordable than our other alternatives which include guys like Nacho Monreal, Filipe Luis and Marcel Schäfer.

Atlético's looking to sign Filipe Luis who seems to be Jesús García Pitarchs first priority at left-back since Mariano Pernía's contract is running out in the summer. MARCA are saying that he'll cost around €10 million, but Depor have always insisted on a lot more, though, our good relationship with the Galicians may be an advantage. Miguel Ángel Lotina wants to keep the player of course, but he's also keen on getting a guy like Ignacio Camacho and have admitted that he'd like to see him in a Depor-jersey next season. Two other players are mentioned as well, Ibra and Cabrera who's been doing fine in the last couple of games towards the end of Primera División. They might be of interest so there's a possability to include them in a deal, of course, either with an buy-back clause or simply on loan, same applies to Nachito. Many other clubs are also looking at Filipe, so we're far from alone..

So, the show as begun, they couldn't wait a week after the last game to start the rumours. City, Chelsea, Manchester United and Real Madrid are interested, obviously, Atléti will not negotiate with our rivals and he wouldn't go there anyways, nor do I really think they're prepared to pay his buy-out clause. The English clubs though are interested but Miguel Ángel Gil Marín confirmed what everyone else always says in an interview for the same paper; there's no intention of selling the player. €60 million + VAT. It's the same as always..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!

Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 388 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2010, 19:08
Rising Star

one question about fran?i heard that he can play central mildfielder position and on the left wing....is he going to compete with simao or tiago and raul garcia???it would be awesome if anyone can give me more info....thx
post #3 of 388 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2010, 19:31
Star Player

Teams: Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. & Hannover 96
He can play as a 8 or on the wing ... I think Simao will leave us and if we don't get Tiago than we need players for this position.

PS:@Zoric Great work, keep it up ... but do me a favour and count the rumours!

post #4 of 388 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2010, 19:52 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlán#7 View Post
one question about fran?i heard that he can play central mildfielder position and on the left wing....is he going to compete with simao or tiago and raul garcia???it would be awesome if anyone can give me more info....thx
He'll be competing for the central position, his defensive abilities aren't as good as one would wish, but the upside of the attacking qualities are excellent IMO.

I personally think Tiago will stay because the player himself told Gil Marín in the airplane to Madrid after the loss in Barcelona that there's no chance he's returning to Juventus. We'll see, I suppose, but everyone's positive about him staying.

Quote:
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
post #5 of 388 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2010, 20:22
brs
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoric View Post
He'll be competing for the central position, his defensive abilities aren't as good as one would wish, but the upside of the attacking qualities are excellent IMO.

I personally think Tiago will stay because the player himself told Gil Marín in the airplane to Madrid after the loss in Barcelona that there's no chance he's returning to Juventus. We'll see, I suppose, but everyone's positive about him staying.
Tiago would have told Gil Marin " Buy me or get prepared to be locked in the toliet"
post #6 of 388 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2010, 20:42
brs
Star Player

First good news: Quique stays for one more year.

AS.com
post #7 of 388 (permalink) Old May 25th, 2010, 08:04
Star Player

Teams: Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D. & Hannover 96
@brs
Nothing fixed yet!
post #8 of 388 (permalink) Old May 25th, 2010, 18:23
International

Teams: Chelsea, Deportivo, Parma and Dortmund
Official. Fran Merida is a new Atletico player.

From your website:

El Club Atlético de Madrid ha cerrado el fichaje de Fran Mérida, centrocampista procedente del Arsenal y cuyo contrato con el club londinense expiraba el 30 de junio.

El mediocampista catalán se ha comprometido con la institución rojiblanca para las próximas 4 temporadas y será presentado oficialmente el viernes 28 de mayo a las 12:30 horas. El acto tendrá lugar en la Sala Vip del Estadio Vicente Calderón y el futbolista estará acompañado por Don Enrique Cerezo, Presidente del Club Atlético de Madrid.
post #9 of 388 (permalink) Old May 25th, 2010, 18:53 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Yeah and Quique have renewed, will sign the contract tomorrow.

Next up are probably Mario and Diego Costa.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #10 of 388 (permalink) Old May 25th, 2010, 21:46
brs
Star Player

What is the use of getting Mario when we have Assuncao and Camacho playing in that position. Also we have Raul Garcia who can fill in if needed.
post #11 of 388 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2010, 00:41
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Real Madrid & Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by brs View Post
What is the use of getting Mario when we have Assuncao and Camacho playing in that position. Also we have Raul Garcia who can fill in if needed.
Mario is actually a CB buddy.

You guys really did well by getting Merida, finally a signing you actually need. Now lets see if you can hold on to Aguero and get a couple of wingbacks and this team will be pretty decent.

VIVA ESPAÑA Y HALA MADRID :fero:
post #12 of 388 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2010, 05:44
brs
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hala Madrid View Post

You guys really did well by getting Merida, finally a signing you actually need. Now lets see if you can hold on to Aguero and get a couple of wingbacks and this team will be pretty decent.
He was and is a defensive midfielder.
post #13 of 388 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2010, 05:50
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Mario who?

If you mean Mario from Getafe, he's a central defender. If you mean Mario Suarez from Mallorca, he's a defensive midfielder.

A VENCER DESDE 1893

Oh lampião, levaste 5 no Dragão, nunca te esquecerás desta grande humilhação!

16:01 kat
*little pillows wrestling is another thing Josh does, when he is drunk *
post #14 of 388 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2010, 07:52
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Real Madrid & Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
Mario who?

If you mean Mario from Getafe, he's a central defender. If you mean Mario Suarez from Mallorca, he's a defensive midfielder.
Yep. I was under the impression you guys are looking at Mario from Getafe?

VIVA ESPAÑA Y HALA MADRID :fero:
post #15 of 388 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2010, 09:00 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by brs View Post
Raúl García might be on his way out, we'll see though as he did a good job in Europa League but it wouldn't surprise me if the board decides to sell him. Nacho's future depends on Raúl's because he's either going to extend his contract and stay or go out on a loan, Lotina is very interested in signing him up on a loan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hala Madrid View Post
I'm talking about Mario Suárez and the deal have more or less been done since García Pitarch spoke to Onda Cero before the Mallorca-game on the Belaric Islands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
Mario who?

Mario Suárez, born and bread in Atlético. Left the club alongside Jurado two seasons ago to get more playing time, but Atléti always had a buy-back clause in order to sign him if he continued to develop which he did and now the club is very close to get him back for a small fee.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #16 of 388 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2010, 14:33
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Yes I know, I'm a big Mario Suarez fan and said a year ago that he'd leave Mallorca for a bigger move... unfortunately he went kind of lateral. p

A VENCER DESDE 1893

Oh lampião, levaste 5 no Dragão, nunca te esquecerás desta grande humilhação!

16:01 kat
*little pillows wrestling is another thing Josh does, when he is drunk *
post #17 of 388 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2010, 14:55 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

He's coming home, the guy has always been a great prospect and is a much better passer of the ball than Raúl García for an example. He used to be something of a #10 (well, a crossover between a #6 and a #10) for Spain's U19's back in 2007 when they won the European Championship in what I believe was Poland. He was good with Pucela as well, Manzano eased him into Mallorca's first team and he got his breakthrough in Spain this season, next season, he'll hopefully be playing a big role for Atléti.

Quote:

p
Quote:
ZORIC!!!

post #18 of 388 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2010, 15:33
Legend

60m for aguero :dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh: fcuk me :dielaugh::dielaugh:

on a serious note, any news on tiago situation? i also heard about suarez to atletico rumour, what's that about?
post #19 of 388 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2010, 18:36
brs
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
60m for aguero :dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh: fcuk me :dielaugh::dielaugh:

on a serious note, any news on tiago situation? i also heard about suarez to atletico rumour, what's that about?
We had a buy-back clause for Mario Suarez and will be getting him back. On Tiago, Cerezo today told that they would like to make the deal permanent probably on a reduced price than the agreed amount of $8 Million.
post #20 of 388 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2010, 18:55
Legend

i meant luis suarez, not mario
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in