[Road to EURO 2016- 29/03/2015] Albania vs Armenia - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 103 (permalink) Old February 27th, 2015, 11:16 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Teams: 1. FC Zeitz Kunstrasen-Patenschaft
[Road to EURO 2016- 29/03/2015] Albania vs Armenia

Finally my dream comes true, i will be able watch from the stands my idol Hovhannes Hambardzumyan.

Ju dua me vete
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 103 (permalink) Old February 28th, 2015, 01:34
International

Teams: Albania
Bring us some luck, Zen Master. We need all the luck we can get.
post #3 of 103 (permalink) Old February 28th, 2015, 17:34
Rising Star

Teams: Albania & KF Tirana
Guys join the discussion in Simboli's new forum: http://albanianfootballforum.com

post #4 of 103 (permalink) Old March 1st, 2015, 00:07
World Class Player

Teams: Republic of Albania NT
http://www.armenianow.com/sports/soc...ef_hayrapetyan

Who said Duka was unprofessional?

So their coach has no other option but to go all out attack.
post #5 of 103 (permalink) Old March 1st, 2015, 12:27 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZep View Post
http://www.armenianow.com/sports/soc...ef_hayrapetyan

Who said Duka was unprofessional?

So their coach has no other option but to go all out attack.
Armenian Safet Gjici

Ju dua me vete
post #6 of 103 (permalink) Old March 3rd, 2015, 07:45 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Things can't be worse, Berisha is having difficult time at Lazio almost always in bench, Mavraj made terrible choice by signing with Fc Koln which actually is coached by a nazi and prefers austrian Wimmer over devoted muslim. Arlind Ajeti is fourth or fifth choice at Basel, it would been better for him to go somewhere else (just as Aliji did) and play than stay in bench. Cana played a lot lately but i am afraid that he also lost his place. Andi Lila is injured,won't be available for Armenia but i have impression that only De Biasi and his mom are upset about this .Lenjani is already married to the bench and i can't see him playing only if Ntep get's injured. Taulant Xhaka is playing too many matches and i am afraid that he could also get injured. Kukeli hasn't played in last two games(i suppose it was because injury). Migjen Basha finally is back i am not sure Ventura will give him minutes to find his rhythm.Vullnet Basha was doing fine lately at Zaragoza but when he was cementing his place got injured. Kace is facing suspensions one after another.Valdet Rama is bench player in a team which will be relegated from Bundesliga 2. Vajushi was on bench for the first time against Milan and he was proud about it . Balaj had nice start at Rijeka but now he is injured, Cikaleshi can't find the net since he was linked to a move to Sampdoria. Armando Sadiku is third choice at Zurich and is difficult to find form when you play only 10 minutes per game. Salihi was injured before he settled in his new team, also Mavraj is very upset that Hamdi is playing in a country which systematically kill and abuse his muslim brothers. Edmond Kapllani came from the bench and scored twice, that's also very bad news because he is serious candidate to be on the list.
Only positive news are that Gashi,Meha, Hysaj are on good form and Aliji and Roshi are playing playing constantly. Bulku was worst Tirana player and Vila was worst Partizani player this season but i can't see De Biasi dropping the phenomenon and Pacha of Iaoninna.

I am only hoping that Mergim will use his influence and pray to Allah to get things back on track. IN MERGIM WE TRUST!

Ju dua me vete
post #7 of 103 (permalink) Old March 3rd, 2015, 14:54
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zencadoni View Post
Mavraj is very upset that Hamdi is playing in a country which systematically kill and abuse his muslim brothers.

Good post. Most of the players seem out of form/injury prone. Even Roshi who plays can't last 90 minutes, he gets tired after 45. Berisha makes team of the week and next week he gets dropped. THat's the worst and that's when you know you should move.
post #8 of 103 (permalink) Old March 3rd, 2015, 17:42
Star Player

Teams: SHQIPERI!
You know this team ZencaDoni
post #9 of 103 (permalink) Old March 8th, 2015, 18:00
ArmoNewYorker
Rising Star

Teams: Armenian NT, NY Rangers, USMNT, NYCFC
A lot of our players have recently battled injuries and are having trouble finding form, so the Albanians are not alone. Mkhitaryan is finally starting to put together decent performances in Dortmund, yet most of our other players who play in Russia, Ukraine, and other Eastern European countries have just started the second half of their seasons.
post #10 of 103 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2015, 15:40 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Berisha had good performance against Napoli but it will be on bench tonight against Viola tonight.
Cana is recovered from injury and will be on bench.
Mavraj played only 5 minutes but good news is that Wimmer was sent off and Mergim will start against Dortmund next week.
Hysaj was suspended but will be back next week.
Agolli played 90 minutes and his rubbish team won.
Ajeti wasn't selected against Thun.
Aliji played 90 minutes in a draw agaist Zurich.
Lila made debut in Serie A, played in last 15 minutes.
Ermir Lenjani wasn't selected against Metz.
Xhaka played 90 minutes against Thun
Kace was suspended and missed game agaist Panathinaikos.
Abrashi played 90 minutes against Luzern
Basha was on bench against Udinese
Kukeli is still injured
Hyka played 90 minutes against Grasshoppers.
Roshi is injured and probably will be back next week.
Rama played 30 minutes.
Memushaj wasn't selected, should be suspended or injured.
Meha played 90 minutes against Leverkusen.
Gashi scored twice and only played 60 minutes, first goal was brilliant.
Cikaleshi finally scored and played full match
Balaj was injured and probably will be back next week.
Cani still is playing only 2 minutes per match.
Avdijaj played in 30 minutes.
Kapllani played only 60 minutes and his substitute scored later on the game.
Cani is playing 3 minutes per game.
Sadiku finally was in starting line up, he played 60 minutes.

Ju dua me vete
post #11 of 103 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2015, 15:47 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by armopride1418 View Post
A lot of our players have recently battled injuries and are having trouble finding form, so the Albanians are not alone. Mkhitaryan is finally starting to put together decent performances in Dortmund, yet most of our other players who play in Russia, Ukraine, and other Eastern European countries have just started the second half of their seasons.
There are still 20 days left to the game, i am sure that your players who play in eastern countries can reach their best form. Mkhitaryan is doing fine at Dortmund. What about Ozbiliz? He will be available?

Ju dua me vete
post #12 of 103 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2015, 16:09
ArmoNewYorker
Rising Star

Ozbiliz was not one of the 17 players playing outside of Armenia that were called up. He won't be fit in time, lucky for you

http://www.ffa.am/en/1425909523

Here is who Challandes called up
post #13 of 103 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2015, 16:19
Legend

Teams: Albania NT, Parma
Terrible timing for this game as most of our players arent regulars with their team. Oh well....

Btw; where is everybody?!

I don't have a sig.
post #14 of 103 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2015, 16:43
International

Teams: Albania, Red Bulls NY,
luckily for us many of their legionnaires play in Kazakhstan, Lithuania, and Belarus.

DULCE ET DECORUM EST PRO PATRIA MORI

ILLYRICUM TOTO SUPERUS

RROFT SHQIPERIA

Last edited by RedandBlack; March 9th, 2015 at 17:18.
post #15 of 103 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2015, 17:44
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedandBlack View Post
luckily for us many of their legionnaires play in Kazakhstan, Lithuania, and Belarus.
It's Mikhtaryan & friends basically.

But they play hard so anything can happen.
post #16 of 103 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2015, 18:12 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotti View Post
Terrible timing for this game as most of our players arent regulars with their team. Oh well....

Btw; where is everybody?!
Starting line up isn't bad,
Berisha is second choice keeper but when he is selected he doing good(We will see him again against Napoli)
Hysaj is top form, has improved a lot as player since last game.
Mavraj didn't played as much we would liked but he was solid anytime he played this season and we already know that he is by far our best player since he made debut in national team.
Cana played a lot this season and his form was solid, i think it is good that he does some rest because can easily get injured.
Both contenders Agolli and Aliji for left back spot are playing on their teams constantly
Xhaka is one Basel key players and my only issue that he would a bit tired.
Kukeli is injured for the moment but he will be ready for Zurich next game. We know that Memushaj can easily replace him, he is in good form, already considered one of best serie B players.
Abrashi also key player at Grasshoppers and is having good season but he should fight for spot with Kace one the best PAOK players, won for second year on the row "Greece league talent of year".
Lenjani is only one who is really struggling, it is pity because he was our best player but we have Gashi in superb form who is eager to show De Biasi and whole nation what he is able to do.
Roshi didn't played last game because of minor injury but in last month he had best performances in Fsv Frankfurt jersey. Meha is doing fine with Paderborn and De Biasi has luxury to have as alternative for both flanks one of best free kick takers on the game but we all know that if Roshi won't make it will be Lila(De Biasi favorite player) who will take his place.
Balaj is still slight favorite to start against,before his injury had very good games with Rijeka and Cikaleshi was struggling but now that Sokol has scored i have impression he won't stop anymore. It will be tough decision for De Biasi.

Ju dua me vete
post #17 of 103 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2015, 19:00 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZep View Post
It's Mikhtaryan & friends basically.

But they play hard so anything can happen.
I know this will sound very stupid especially for armenians but i have impression if Mkhitarayan get's injured it will be very bad news for us and we will probably draw or even lose. There is no doubts Henrikh is amazing player but if he won't play our players will not be focused and they will consider as easy game so we can get punished.

Ju dua me vete
post #18 of 103 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2015, 00:45
Rising Star

Teams: Albania & KF Tirana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zencadoni View Post
I know this will sound very stupid especially for armenians but i have impression if Mkhitarayan get's injured it will be very bad news for us and we will probably draw or even lose. There is no doubts Henrikh is amazing player but if he won't play our players will not be focused and they will consider as easy game so we can get punished.
I've noticed in their games that when Henrikh runs the show he often struggles and is overwhelmed with the lack of support up top. I'm hoping that we can take advantage of this and shut him down early, hopefully with our expert cloggers in the midfield.
post #19 of 103 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2015, 03:52
ArmoNewYorker
Rising Star

This time around, Armenia will have more support around Mkhitaryan. We have a healthier Yura Movsisyan, and the reason he has not gotten much support in this campaign is because of the formation Armenia has been playing (a defensive formation). With our coach in a win or get fired situation, Armenia will most likely be more offensive
post #20 of 103 (permalink) Old March 13th, 2015, 18:17
Rookie

I'm still worried Armenia might edge a win, what do Most Armenian fans predict?
Tbh Armenia have been vvery unlucky, lost by 1 goal to portugal and denmark, missed a penalty against serbia.
I see my team struggling against Armenia if we play defensively.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in