Gianni De Biasi and Albania - The balance of work! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2015, 16:05 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Teams: Ac Milan , Albania, Italia,Croatia
Gianni De Biasi and Albania - The balance of work!

I think he deserves an own topic at this point . He might be the manager who managed our NT longer than the others . He was well known for his defensivist style of game plus the fact of coming from Italian football school . His work has been quite good bus us as fans are never happy with the goals reached and always ask for more. Actually he has brought in more young players than any other coach during last 20 years . We have a very young team with lots of doubled if not tripled players in some roles. The team quality has raised a lot since he started working for us , just watch Albania-Azerbaijan lineups and we will realize that. But but he still keeps his love for players like Vila-Lila-Bulku who with all my love and respect for them for their contribution they don't actually belong to the national team anymore there are so many other quality options and i personally don't like watching players like lila in bench while Meha and Gashi stay at home. Sometimes the coach shockes us with his substitutions also , going defensivist style after min 70 while we are leading has shown that doesn't work for us so it's useless to put another third CB for a midfielder cause that will only bring the opponents near to our goalkeeper as the defence line will draw back. Another thing is the CANA-MAVRAJ breakup , they have to play as CBs, never break then in middle of a game to bring CANA in midfield that disorganizzes all the defence.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2015, 18:30
Rising Star

Teams: Tottenham Hotspur
"11 goals allowed after min 80"

I suggest he follows what Mauricio Pochettino does, double/triple training hours. This is the reason why Spurs score most of their goals after the 85th minute and maintain maximal fitness to the very last minute.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2015, 19:21
Championship Player
Star Player

Teams: Leeds United, Albania NT
That's some record he has. Look at the tightness of results too. Still don't really like him thou. Patently waiting for Besnik Hasi to come home

Njerzit ndryshojn nga njri-tjetri nga koka, jo nga kmbt

Sami Frasheri

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2015, 19:41
International

Teams: Albania
Actually he has brought in more young players than any other coach during last 20 years.

He really deserves little to no credit here. Everybody here knows I am not a fan of the FSHF, but they were the ones calling up the players. Their backs were to the wall when guys like Lala and Skela retired. The Albanian immigrants/diaspora started to reach their 20s. Lot of the diaspora were getting rejected from their first-choice NTs (Switzerland in particular). The FSHF finally decided to wise up and be more organized. Why does De Biasi get so much credit here? Briegel, Baric, and even Hahn and Kuze would do the same thing at this point in time.

De Biasi is the one who decided not to give Januzaj a call after Albania's back-to-back wins so he could unleash his master "plan". This is something he's doing with Avdijaj as well.

His work has been quite good bus us as fans are never happy with the goals reached and always ask for more.

He did the same shit last qualification. Same shit with this qualification.

Albania is going to collapse at the halfway point if they keep playing this BS. The players aren't organized, smart, or disciplined enough to get away with it, especially when you consider how other teams in the group are improving by changing managers and have players returning from injury, while Albania makes little to no adjustments. He won against Portugal (no CR) with a lucky style, and that's what he's going to keep on doing as long as he has a job here.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2015, 20:32 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Well at this point #justGiveThe****ingJobToShpati !
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2015, 21:09
Rising Star

Teams: Albania, Arsenal, Parizoni
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bujari123 View Post
"11 goals allowed after min 80"

I suggest he follows what Mauricio Pochettino does, double/triple training hours. This is the reason why Spurs score most of their goals after the 85th minute and maintain maximal fitness to the very last minute.
Are you for reall?? He's a NT coach , he can select players , do tactics but how would you expect him to get player's in shape is not a realistic request or its not what nt coach is about. He should select the inform players and I think he does .
Its a bit naive to confuse the task of nt team manager and a club manager. As much as you'd like to promote the yidds manager its complitely irrelevant to our NT.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2015, 00:03
International

Teams: Albania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simboli i Diellit View Post
Well at this point #justGiveThe****ingJobToShpati !
I'd do a better job than him. Soccer is a simple sport. Just put the ball in the net. Do the opposite on defense.

Last edited by Shpati; January 21st, 2015 at 00:39.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2015, 01:21 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Fire Shpati before hire It's FOOTBALL not soccer p
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2015, 02:41
Premier Player

After last campaign I was very disappointed with DB after not qualifying in a very weak group but I'm very surprised with how well we've played this campaign. Most of all he's developed a style of play that our team is built around which is a defensive oriented style which clogs the middle of the pitch and counter attacks on the flanks and it's actually been very effective Defensively DB knows what he is doing(although it helps to throw 11 men behind the ball lol), offensively he really has no clue other than to get teams quickly on the flanks. We play like a poor mans Atletico Madrid which is okay imo;

He may not be the greatest but I respect the man for adding discipline, character, "professionalism" and talent to this team something previous coaches did not care for.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2015, 05:51
World Class Player

Teams: Republic of Albania NT
I see he's asking for Alb citizenship and that's pretty cool. Overall he's a solid manager and fits well with the team.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2015, 03:52
Rising Star

Teams: Albania & KF Tirana
I wonder how we would have done if FSHF hired Besnik Hasi instead.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2015, 09:57
Legend

Teams: Albania NT, Parma
I think its better for Hasi to stay with Anderlecht, build a solid reputation that we can gain advantage for later when we want to convince diaspora kids to play for us. But yea, he sure sounds exciting though.

I don't have a sig.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2015, 15:10
Rising Star

Teams: Tottenham Hotspur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alblondon2 View Post
Are you for reall?? He's a NT coach , he can select players , do tactics but how would you expect him to get player's in shape is not a realistic request or its not what nt coach is about. He should select the inform players and I think he does .
Its a bit naive to confuse the task of nt team manager and a club manager. As much as you'd like to promote the yidds manager its complitely irrelevant to our NT.
I would consider GDB better than Pochettino as a manager anyway but GDB has some limited control over their training schedule when he gathers the team. It's not a coincidence that we always concede in the last 10 minutes even Cana said we get very tired at the end.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old January 23rd, 2015, 03:53
International

Teams: Algeria, Roma
Ermir Kodra is from Lushnje Zemi. You're going to make Jay-Z Dibran too
Now I understand Parma buying Lila

P.S. Why is it everytime I google an Albanian player there's always a website "classifying" their sub-race and looks. I know it's you inperatore. go out and get laid son, and stop spending your time on this crap.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old January 23rd, 2015, 07:45
Rising Star

Teams: Albania, Napoli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownerofnoobs View Post
Ermir Kodra is from Lushnje Zemi. You're going to make Jay-Z Dibran too
Now I understand Parma buying Lila
Gjergj Kastrioti was a dibran it's enough to make me proud every day

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in